Do I really Rub y'all the wrong way?

2»

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I have to be honest here. Guzzo must be the most hated member on this board judging by the plethora of PM's I get asking for me to ban this dude. I don't think it is necessary but I also think there are occasions where Guzzo must say "WUSA" and log off.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    I have to be honest here. Guzzo must be the most hated member on this board judging by the plethora of PM's I get asking for me to ban this dude. I don't think it is necessary but I also think there are occasions where Guzzo must say "WUSA" and log off.

So if Guzzo is the most hated and not banned, then Why did Fonzee get banned and Ironfeet 1/2 banned? Just wondering They ain't mad or anything just Kurious with a K and not with a C? Whoh that song is in my head now, you spell it with a K and not with a c..... Wow Hip Hop is in me! It's not modern soul it Soul Glo....

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    I also think there are occasions where Guzzo must say "WUSA" and log off.

I forgot my Soulstrut decoder ring today -- What's WUSA?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    ???

if so, some y'all need to toughen up

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I will also take real world guzzo over online guzzo.

but i must say I do understand, as I also have the tendency to be a dick on here for absolutely no reason from time to time.

• spell it with a J(orge) and not with a G(eorge)

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ???

this from the same guy who just started a very interesting post about losing his t-shirt

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Rent Bad Boys II.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    ???

this from the same guy who just started a very interesting post about losing his t-shirt

[whine]How come you guys dont like me???[/whine]

someone rooted through my laundry and stole my (music related) tshirt. I didnt lose it. I thought I'd point out how narcissitic you are being. consider it help.

Rent Bad Boys II.

???

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Rent Bad Boys II.

No.

hahahahaha, agreed.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Where am I at on the ban/WUSA list

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Ha... I knew i had to have some requests in there somewhere. There are some whiny ass people on here. I think the people that annoy the shit out of me the most are what makes the place interesting.

i.e. wardrobe choice