The Celebrities of Soulstut....

13»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I bet I am the only strutter to record the 32nd best Psych LP of all time...fuck I even beat out Love, Twink, and the Flaming Lips....

http://www.scaruffi.com/music/psych.html

what a silly list

Who put that list together??....Mr. Denski?? our good buddy Matt C.???

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

this is the craziest thing I ever saw.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

You should see some of his other videos!

• bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts

Yo Chan

Do you know how old this video is?

Is it a new joint?

• I bet I am the only strutter to record the 32nd best Psych LP of all time...fuck I even beat out Love, Twink, and the 13th Floor Elevators....

what a silly list

Dood! Mazinga Phaser? That was my shit, 96 style. Saw them so many times at Orbit Room and in Denton. You were in the band or just recorded them? What in the hell is Wanz Dover doing these days, I wonder....

I used to buy Matt (VDO) C's used cds from him when he needed cash. He recorded one of their albums too, right?

Memory lane here.......

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

I have seen them now!... its too much for my brain... I cant imagine how people can listen to rappers rapping in english without getting a headache.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

haha look it's dimtri from paris.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Yo Chan

Do you know how old this video is?

Is it a new joint?

What up L, Everything good across the pond? The video is for the song "Chain Reaction." It came out in 2003 hommie.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I bet I am the only strutter to record the 32nd best Psych LP of all time...fuck I even beat out Love, Twink, and the 13th Floor Elevators....

what a silly list

Dood! Mazinga Phaser? That was my shit, 96 style. Saw them so many times at Orbit Room and in Denton. You were in the band or just recorded them? What in the hell is Wanz Dover doing these days, I wonder....

I used to buy Matt (VDO) C's used cds from him when he needed cash. He recorded one of their albums too, right?

Memory lane here.......

I was in the band..I played guitar(big white dude)...
    Wanz recently took a bastardized "reformed" Mazinga out on the road...dont know what it sounds like nor do I care.

Matt recorded that first album, although "record" is a pretty big claim...for someone who was a "producer" he didnt know a whole hell of a lot about recording...with my frustrations and explaining to him how to use his own gear, we made that first album.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    mark ronson

i realized he was on the board when i was a newbie and i called out his sister for being a bad dj and kind of rude at a club i was at the night before. he respectfully agreed about the dj part and then the thread was deleted

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

hey whats the beef between Pokora and Denski? He blacklists him in all of his books!

• someone from JVC Force posted a bit on here about year or two ago. Forget who it was though.

I'll bet Just Blaze has lurked. He's a cpu geek like the rest of us. I wouldn't be surprised if Questlove has checked the site too.

• HEY I'm FAMOUS TOO!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    HEY I'm FAMOUS TOO!

hmm...I guess the mailman must have lost my copy...

"you sad, doggie?"

why yes, yes I am.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

hey whats the beef between Pokora and Denski? He blacklists him in all of his books!

Don't know Pokora....Denski's an asshole of the highest order...and yes, I've said that directly to him.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    so what im getting out of this thread is that no celebrities post here.

• UnDos3UnDos3 81 Posts
    Big up to King Most. I've been bumpin that mixtape for a while now and also peeped the review on Vapors All City a few months back.

@ DAY. excellent production on the GONE BAD 12".

one.

• UnDos3UnDos3 81 Posts

out of stock.

• Big up to King Most. I've been bumpin that mixtape for a while now and also peeped the review on Vapors All City a few months back.

@ DAY. excellent production on the GONE BAD 12".

one.

was just bumpin that day-gone bad.!heaters

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    HEY I'm FAMOUS TOO!

definitely not knocking the game king most/youngphonics (like the reviewer, i haven't heard the mix either), but this is such a shit review. i've read so many fucking reviews that suck in this same way(egodrivennocontent), but to quote spinal tap "this one goes to eleven"

• HEY I'm FAMOUS TOO!

definitely not knocking the game king most/youngphonics (like the reviewer, i haven't heard the mix either), but this is such a shit review. i've read so many fucking reviews that suck in this same way(egodrivennocontent), but to quote spinal tap "this one goes to eleven"

You sound like a publicist or a myspace backpack cracker rapper from Arizona.

like i said, much like dude's review, my comment has nothing to do with music. yours or backpackers from the AZ.

strictly talking about the review itself. he takes your record, uses it to pro himself and his beliefs.

• like i said, much like dude's review, my comment has nothing to do with music. yours or backpackers from the AZ.

strictly talking about the review itself. he takes your record, uses it to pro himself and his beliefs.

OH YEAH!

well, shit what can I do. It's in the magazine and some good things have happend from it.

FYI: I'll be in L.A. April 15 @ Zanzibar with Haul & Mason. All Los Angelino strutters should rolleth througheth

just at zanzibar last week. crawliing with HY maintenance ladies. lots of ladies with the american idol style that have 45 yearold euro looking dudes dropping pills in their drinks.

hope that shit slams for you, iron your clothes, get paylaid.