NEW K-FED FIYAH!

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
awww yeah, K-Fed is back with the http://wwtdd.com/index.php?type=box&p=kfedsong2.shtmli dont even know where to begin...

Comments

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    "I THREW YOU A CURVEBALL, FOOL!"

Wow, K-Fiddy bringing that hott lava facemelt once again. Unstoppable. Lovin' that "authentic" slur.

Direct file link:
    http://wwtdd.com/media/kfedsong2.wma

• wow, this dude...

POPO ZAO!!!!!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    wow, this dude...

POPO ZAO!!!!!

He needs to make a video with him grooving to this track. It's more pathetic than funny and pathetic without the video.

• Options
    wow, this dude...

POPO ZAO!!!!!

He needs to make a video with him grooving to this track. It's more pathetic than funny and pathetic without the video.

You fail to see your chance to break into the market. Tsk Tsk.

K.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    What was with that "Fuck the media" at the end? Shit came out of nowhere.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

listen again, he 'goes at' fuckin paparazzi and 'calls out' one magazine in particular (i dont know which one, and im certainly not listening to it again)

dude is so fuckin street, you just wait until he gets interviewed by Necro's mate in the UK...

• He blinded me with FIYAH!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

listen again, he 'goes at' fuckin paparazzi and 'calls out' one magazine in particular (i dont know which one, and im certainly not listening to it again)

dude is so fuckin street, you just wait until he gets interviewed by Necro's mate in the UK...

Sorry, I've already contacted K's people and I have him booked for the next Waxing Deep. He's going to get nothing but love from me (that is, until I have my on-air breakdown that not even my wife can stop).

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i really hope this is real

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Jumped in the rap game... made shit rumble...

Hahahah I CAN"T WAIT FOR THIS FOLL"S ALBUM TO DROP! DISCO D SAID IT"LL BE HOTTTT!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    GRAB YOUR SOCKS!

FUCK THE MEDIA!

Really, this is priceless. I don't know anybody who can channel the frustrations of the rich white man better.

• I was watching Bill Maher last night, and he said the difference between Kevin Federline and his sperm, is that his sperm works....

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ...I have him booked for the next Waxing Deep. He's going to get nothing but love from me (that is, until I have my on-air breakdown that not even my wife can stop).

wow. crazy cross thread reference.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I've already contacted K's people and I have him booked for the next Waxing Deep. He's going to get nothing but love from me.

You've got my hopes up for this show now, Danno. Nothing but back to back

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    I'm feeling sick right now...

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    This is a joke, right? Like he was messing around in the studio and the engineer sold him out.

• So K-Fed and Game have clicqued up pretty tight, and jointly signed a very talented Bay Area rapper who could have done alot better. I won't mention his name, he can make that embarassing announcement himself.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    So K-Fed and Game have clicqued up pretty tight, and jointly signed a very talented Bay Area rapper who could have done alot better. I won't mention his name, he can make that embarassing announcement himself.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    http://www.drunkendelight.com/view.php?id=2755

Heres kfed on family guy recently, pretty funny.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    So K-Fed and Game have clicqued up pretty tight, and jointly signed a very talented Bay Area rapper who could have done alot better. I won't mention his name, he can make that embarassing announcement himself.

Now thats just sad...

• So K-Fed and Game have clicqued up pretty tight, and jointly signed a very talented Bay Area rapper who could have done alot better. I won't mention his name, he can make that embarassing announcement himself.

Now thats just sad...

It's sadder that the presidents of two of the biggest record labels, who know that I rep Keak and some other Bay Area dudes called me to see if I could get in touch with said rapper and I had to be like "K-Fed's got him". Very shortsighted move. Game and K-Fed can't get their own records out, what can they do for someone else? Plus, the shear spectacle of having K-Fed up in your video should be enough to get ANYONE'S hood pass revoked!