THE RAER RAP THREAD PT II...

Comments

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Thanks a bunch. Making these packages is . Love that Caveman 12, wonder how he got away with sampling "Crosstown traffic" though.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    First off an incredible EP (4tracks all fire)

Troubleneck Brothers- Release Me EP

Is this a cassette or wax? And what year? And, is it on STEPSON records?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Yeah its a 12inch on stepsun

I was looking for a pic and i found this website http://rateyourmusic.com/list/diction/1994_hip_hop

1994 was a good year

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    1994 was a good year

Speaking of 1994, here's a one-off single from one of the countless early 90's groups with a loose Wu-Tang affiliation. Dope basslines & a shouted chorus:

Brooklyn Zoo - The Year 2000

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

1994 was a good year

Here is another one from 94'

Militant Minister

And this one is from 89' Some West Coast ish:

Jay-N-Ace

Not sure if the levels are 100% gravy but I'll work on getting the recordings down. I hope some of you like them as much as I do, it was hard deciding what to put up. More to come possibly. Thanks again for all the help.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

I was looking for a pic and i found this website http://rateyourmusic.com/list/diction/1994_hip_hop

Is "85LIVE" and "I'M RELAXED" on this EP?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Yes 85 live and "But I'm a lax"

great EP

Yes 85 live and "But I'm a lax"

great EP

I only have the snippet promo cassette.

That was suppossed to be on the next LP. But Stepsun was buggin'out.

It's not official its a test pressing. I'm on the phone w/ Blunt right now.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

That was suppossed to be on the next LP. But Stepsun was buggin'out.

Stepsun and coincedently TommyBoy really fucked up with trouble neck IMO they dropped a bunch of acts because they werent selling huge numbers.

One of the guys from trouble neck is running sohh or allhiphop i think

One of the guys from trouble neck is running sohh

My man Blunt. We grew up together. I wish I could post their videos.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    One of the guys from trouble neck is running sohh

My man Blunt. We grew up together. I wish I could post their videos.

back to the hiphop

speaking of videos check this website posted here earlier
    videos galore

Thanx..............They have two more videos as well.

Troubleneck Wreck and Gusto............if i'm not mistaken.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    This thread is so necessary after all the beefin this week. Thanks guys and keep them coming!

Here is some more. You guys had me diggin in my old albums and I am loving relistening to that shit again.

Cheers pcmr, been trying to hear this for years.

By the way Delay, lovin that Bizzie Boys track. Loved the couple of things I've heard of them, did they ever actually release an album?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    This thread is so necessary after all the beefin this week. Thanks guys and keep them coming!

Here is some more. You guys had me diggin in my old albums and I am loving relistening to that shit again.

By the way Delay, lovin that Bizzie Boys track. Loved the couple of things I've heard of them, did they ever actually release an album?
    yes. it's called "Droppin It" on Yo Records.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    speaking of videos check this website posted here earlier

I'm having some technical problems with this site, windows media isn't working and the real streams skip. What's the science? The archive looks amazing.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Thanks - will start hunting it down.....

• DWGDWG 334 Posts

Thanks - will start hunting it down.....

Don't overspend on that album... aside from 'Mission Accomplished' and the title track, it's not *that* hot.
    Bizzie Boys did drop some dope 12"s though: 'Dope', 'Droppin' It/Hold The Lafta'.
    There's also a track on that Payroll Sampler tape... 'Hype Time (Remix)'.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Man, does anyone have a full mp3 of that 'Takin' Your Business' 12" used on the Funky Skunk mix? I would surmise from the lyrics that it's called "Take No Mess". Anyone know for sure? Damn, that track is fire!

"We use gunpowder, to brush our teeth..."

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Man, does anyone have a full mp3 of that 'Takin' Your Business' 12" used on the Funky Skunk mix? I would surmise from the lyrics that it's called "Take No Mess". Anyone know for sure? Damn, that track is fire!

I've been fiending for that shit myself. those lyrics are so . nah, fuck that, penthouse suite.

I've been fiending for that shit myself. those lyrics are so
    . nah, fuck that, penthouse suite.

duuuuude, tell me about it. I spliced that shit out of the mix just so I could listen to it on repeat. "We play hopscotch with live grenades, and we use unleaded gasoline for lemonade".

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    http://home.comcast.net/~meatyogre/3_-_MC_Ah_-_J_ft._D.A._Smart.rm

Some pretty rawe tape only ish from Chicago circa 93'

• duuuuude, tell me about it. I spliced that shit out of the mix just so I could listen to it on repeat. "We play hopscotch with live grenades, and we use unleaded gasoline for lemonade".
    Would you bo so kind as to up it for all to enjoy?

Tanku

• UnDos3UnDos3 81 Posts
    thanks to PCMR and all other contributors.

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts

that shit is "...play russian roulette with submachine guns, hang nuclear warheads from the chains on our chests ..."

Is it defintely by Takin Your Business?? I would imagine its called Take No Mess alright

I need that Class Is In Session thing aswell, that is

that shit is "...play russian roulette with submachine guns, hang nuclear warheads from the chains on our chests ..."

Is it defintely by Takin Your Business?? I would imagine its called Take No Mess alright

I need that Class Is In Session thing aswell, that is

I have been reliably informed that it is from a privately pressed Takin' Your Business 12". That's all I know though. I'll post the excised part of the song for the rest of the board later today.

• The tracks probably don't qualify as

But I'm just trying to contribute so don't me.

Concrete Click - Keep It Street

Show & AG - You Know Now

Pete Rock & CL Smooth - We Specialize

They are from vinyladdicts.com, but I re-upped them with yousendit cuz rapidshare is infuriating...

Thanks to all contributors, been enjoying all those tracks

• Making soundfiles is problematic right now, but I just listened to this for the first time yesterday and was fairly blown away by the first couple songs.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Thatshit looks dope kid inquisitive and dont be scared SSSoul we appreciate

I wanted to post standout tracks from this

But there was like 5 or 6 so what's the hell

here it is in its entirity
    Scientifik - Criminal LP

Lets keep this thread going people.

Link fixed

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    that would be the entire jpeg.