F@CKIN SCIENTOLOGISTS (south park chef related)

Comments

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i've been beat up, called a chink, paki and indian brave numerous times..in spite of the fact that i am none of the above.. to me this illustrates the true falacy / futility of racism...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    You've obviously never suffered through any serious racism.

I would like to hear about what kind of serious [/b] racism people have suffered through in the 80's, 90's and 00's in the U.S.

Have you ever been thrown to the ground and had a police officer point a gun to your head while he waits for a suspect's description? On a busy pedestrian street in a college town full of young white people?

Is that serious enough for you?

That's just the FIRST thing to pop into my head. Do I need to provide more?!

I would like to hear about what kind of serious [/b] racism people have suffered through in the 80's, 90's and 00's in the U.S.

Have you ever been pulled over, searched, sniffed by canines, questioned for over an hour OUTSIDE in 30 degree weather with only a t-shirt on and not allowed to get a warmer piece of clothing, in a small louisiana parish that had a running policy of stopping and searching EVERY out of state car with a Black passenger? This shit was so rampant that the driver of the car I was in, as well as about 10 other drivers, were interviewed on Nightline.

One man died of a heart attack because they had stopped him in the midsummer heat and he was kept outside his car longer than his condition would allow.

Is this serious enough yet?!!

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    It amazes me that someone might think serious racism doesn't exist in this day and age, in America. Please.

C'mon Rockadelic!!! Where the fuck you at?!! What do you have to say?!!

Want more, I got plenty!!!

Ever had KKK written on your dorm room door for no apparent reason?

Where the fuck are you with your smart ass remarks now?

rockadelic this is a pretty dumbass statement man

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

wow.

Human Rights Watch

Amnesty International

World Conference on Racism

World History Archives

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

this thread is filled with dumbass statements. Lots of people here supposing they know how other peoples lives really are.

...and this all started from a statement that Matt Stone is a racist cause someone who doesn't watch his program said that his show portrays people in a way thats prejudiced.

this thread is filled with dumbass statements. Lots of people here supposing they know how other peoples lives really are.

...and this all started from a statement that Matt Stone is a racist cause someone who doesn't watch his program said that his show portrays people in a way thats prejudiced.

shut the fuck up.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    dude, you are the classic example of rebel without a cause.

Youre lookin to be angry at anything, it doesn't even matter what it is, as long as you can overact to it.

Was southpark really that much of a hot button to set you off? I doubt it. Just another case of Cashless puffing his chest out in hopes that people will respond.

congrats on a job well done.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    C'mon Rockadelic!!! Where the fuck you at?!! What do you have to say?!!

Want more, I got plenty!!!

Ever had KKK written on your dorm room door for no apparent reason?

Where the fuck are you with your smart ass remarks now?

Dude...I just wanted to hear what you considered serious racism....YES I have had guns pulled on me by police....YES I have been "PROFILED"......YES I have been attacked by another racial group....stay tuned I'll tell you a long story.

My point is that SERIOUS racism existed in this country 50 years ago....and today it is quite different.

Some of you astound me with your ignorance....the above is a QUESTION...that is quite different than a STATEMENT.....are you a friggn Jr. High drop-out??

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts

Some of you astound me with your ignorance....the above is a QUESTION...that is quite different than a STATEMENT.....are you a friggn Jr. High drop-out??

Dubious basically predicted your statement that you think that racism is no longer serious. And he was right on point, it's a dumbass statement.

i thought those usually ended with one of these

?

i should have said it was a pretty dumbass question then.

rockadelic i dont have a problem with you but when you phrase queries like this it seems to me you're just trying to unnecessarily stir up shit.

I asked that dumbass question because I wanted to hear what people considered SERIOUS racism....I've SEEN serious racism....I was in North Carolina in the 60's....I saw some hellaciously bad shit......but to say what goes on today...on South Park of all things, is SERIOUS racism is about as "dumbass" as it gets.

Here's a story of something that happened to me...it was very traumatic and helped me form an opinion that I'll live with the rest of my life......

A few years ago I’m sitting a red light and two lanes over is a cop car…..when the light changes and I start to move the Police car pulls over two lanes, gets behind me and turns on his lights. I immediately pull into a parking lot and turn off my engine. The cop, a very large black man gets out of his car, gun drawn and yells at me to get out of my car. He tells me to put my hands on the car and searches me.

He then asks if I have ever been to prison and I answer “no sir”…..he says “Never?” and again I answer no. He then asks me if I have anything in my car that I’m not supposed to have and I tell him no and invite him to search my car. He tears my car apart, finds nothing and then asks me “What are you doing out this time of night?”

It’s 9:00pm and I’m two blocks from my house….and now I’m pissed. I ask why I was pulled over and he says it’s because I didn’t put on my directional 100 feet before I turned into the parking lot AFTER he had turned his lights on to pull me over. He asks me questions about whether or not I smoke dope and if I operate a Meth lab!!!…..he finally lets me go after 30 minutes.

When I get home I immediately call the Police Department and ask to talk to whomever is in charge. After getting the “run-around” I finally get to speak to a Sergeant.

When I tell them the story and ask why I was REALLY pulled over the Sergeant asks me these questions…."Do you have long hair” YES…..”Do you have facial hair”….YES….”What kind of car were you driving?” A vintage 1989 280 Z……Then the Sergeant says “Well that’s why you were pulled over….you fit the profile and we teach our officers to pull people over who look like you!!!!.[/b]
    Not more than a week later I’m driving to work and I hear a Public Service Announcement on the radio about a class action lawsuit against the Texas Police Association for profiling drivers and pulling them over. I write down the 1-800 phone number and call as soon as I get to work….cause baby…I’m gonna get PAID…not only was I profiled. The Police friggin’ ADMITTED it to me!!!

So I call the number and get a nice young lady who starts taking my info….as I tell her what happened she is agreeing that I have a classic case, just what they were looking for……then she asks me “What race are you?. When I tell her I am white she apologizes and informs me I am not eligible for the lawsuit as it’s called “DWB” Driving While Black!!!!

If the SAME thing happens to a minority it’s racism.

What is it called when it happens to dumb white trash like me???

but to say what goes on today...on South Park of all things, is SERIOUS racism is about as "dumbass" as it gets.

R.I.F.

I want you to quote were someone said that, because no one did.

R.I.F.

and what you experienced on that road doesn't compare to shit that the average minority in America goes through. I had worse police experiences by the time I was 14, seeing my brother get dragged out of our house, cuffed, later beaten and left to walk home because the neighbors had reported a rape and we were (at the time) the only Black residents.

Sorry if HELLACIOUS and SERIOUS don't mean the same thing to you. Well, they don't mean the same thing to anyone. No one said that what happened in the 50's and 60's is the same as what's happening now, but it doesn't make whats happening now any less serious.

but to say what goes on today...on South Park of all things, is SERIOUS racism is about as "dumbass" as it gets.

R.I.F.

I want you to quote were someone said that, because no one did.

R.I.F.

and what you experienced on that road doesn't compare to shit that the average minority in America goes through. I had worse police experiences by the time I was 14, seeing my brother get dragged out of our house, cuffed, later beaten and left to walk home because the neighbors had reported a rape and we were (at the time) the only Black residents.

Sorry if HELLACIOUS and SERIOUS don't mean the same thing to you. Well, they don't mean the same thing to anyone. No one said that what happened in the 50's and 60's is the same as what's happening now, but it doesn't make whats happening now any less serious.

Everything is relative......serious racism today is obviously not what serious racism was in the 60's....to think that every minority is pulled out of their homes and beaten is ridiculous but it's statements like these that make our Euro brethern think we live in Nazi America....we don't.

Police....people in authority.....and society can be vicious to individuals of every color and/or creed.....when it happens to minorities it's racism...what is it called when it happens to white folks??

My contention is that THE SAME EXACT THING can't be called racism when it happens to minorities and something else when it happens to caucasions.

what is it called when it happens to white folks??

An isolated incident. And you've experienced that, once. You're obviously considerably older than I am, yet I have far more and worse scenarios involving police and that's JUST POLICE. We haven't even discussed schools, government, the legal system, society in general... You're just way off.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    YEAH!

It's been a good while since we had a good soulstrut racism dick measuring contest.

EVERYONE WINS!

YEAH!

It's been a good while since we had a good soulstrut racism dick measuring contest.

EVERYONE WINS!

Nah, that was last week remember? you and rootless got your asses all bruised up. Someone even had to reccommend an ass protector, remember?

That was awesome.

what is it called when it happens to white folks??

An isolated incident. And you've experienced that, once. You're obviously considerably older than I am, yet I have far more and worse scenarios involving police and that's JUST POLICE. We haven't even discussed schools, government, the legal system, society in general... You're just way off.

What am I "way off" about......people are mistreated by the legal system, police, schools, employers, government and society in general.....and yes.... WHITE people too!!!

I've been pulled over MANY times because of what I look like....I've been asked to leave restaurants because of what I look like.....I've had my children come home from school in tears and tell me that their teacher said I was SATANIC because of what I look like.

You can find racism in everything if you look hard enough....and I'm not saying it doesn't exist......but it's not as bad today as it was in your parents day, and it was even worse in their parents day.....but this bullshit generalized statement about "white people getting a pass" is just that, BULLSHIT.

I've been pulled over MANY times because of what I look like....I've been asked to leave restaurants because of what I look like.....I've had my children come home from school in tears and tell me that their teacher said I was SATANIC because of what I look like.

Sounds like all you need is a haircut and a shave. That won't work for me. It's not the same. You don't even understand the basic nature of what we're talking about.

You can find racism in everything if you look hard enough....and I'm not saying it doesn't exist......but it's not as bad today as it was in your parents day, and it was even worse in their parents day.....

but this bullshit generalized statement about "white people getting a pass" is just that, BULLSHIT.

R.I.F. Sounds like you never learned how to read either. I was talking about on ONE particular television show. Not at all a "generalized statement". Are you just grouping me with other people that have said something like that?

Your arguments are getting weaker by the post.

YEAH!

EVERYONE WINS!

Nah, that was last week remember? you and rootless got your asses all bruised up. Someone even had to reccommend an ass protector, remember?

That was awesome.

And on a less serious note....if you go outside wearing a T-Shirt with your SS location on it, you're gonna get your ass kicked by the Po Po.

Anybody know when season 10 starts?

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    Anybody know when season 10 starts?

march 22

Sounds like all you need is a haircut and a shave. That won't work for me. It's not the same. You don't even understand the basic nature of what we're talking about.

From my experience the brothers that dress and act like Urkel don't get harrassed by the police...maybe that's all you need??

YEAH!

EVERYONE WINS!

That was awesome.

And on a less serious note....if you go outside wearing a T-Shirt with your SS location on it, you're gonna get your ass kicked by the Po Po.

There's plenty of things that you said in this thread that will get your ass kicked by plenty of people, the "po-po" included.

You're making an ass of yourself.

From my experience the brothers that dress and act like Urkel don't get harrassed by the police...maybe that's all you need??

And that would be YOUR experience... and how do you know how I dress? Are you stereotyping me as some baggy pant wearing lil wayne wanna be?