My Ghetto Report Card leaked

djcommiedjcommie 31 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Damnit! None of these are working for me!!! WHY?!?!?!

Herm

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I guess the street's observance of confidentiality laws is slippin'

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im waiting til next week tuesday when i will take a day off work and school, buy the cd and a bottle of carlo rossi to accompany it

Fuck RapidShare!!! Every single one says "Unable to locate the file." Anybody else get it?

Herm

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    I dunno the rep from Warner Brothers brought it by the store today and it was hitting pretty hard. I think its a pretty dope album, the beats are

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Fuck RapidShare!!! Every single one says "Unable to locate the file." Anybody else get it?

Herm

It was working for me - I'm zipping the 4 files in one folder and
    uploading by you-send-it as I type this ... people, hold on ...

Herm

It was working for me - I'm zipping the 4 files in one folder and

Thanks!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm zipping the 4 files in one folder and

DONE

I'm zipping the 4 files in one folder and

YEEEE!!!!

Thanks!!!

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    yeh i was waiting for someone to comment on that digable sample...

• djcommiedjcommie 31 Posts
    I hate rapidshare too. Is there a different, better filesharing service that lasts longer than a week?

Here's a few more tracks too

• autezautez 404 Posts

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    looping up "we be to rap what key be to lock"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i aint talkin bout lindsay lohaaan, im talkin bout that sniff that blow maaan.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    any word on a vinyl release? did breaking news or the best of come out on vinyl at all? aside from the singles i mean...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    any word on a vinyl release? did breaking news or the best of come out on vinyl at all? aside from the singles i mean...

He's on BME/WB now, so there's no telling... I'd say there probably will be a full vinyl release, but it could end up being just a sampler 12" or a clean promo version...

clean promo version...

yuck. i'm hoping for a pic cover 2 or 3 LP release here. come on e-40 make it happen.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    being as "connected to the streets" as i am, i have received my advance copy of the video on dvd. and i have a few questions.

was that or was that not HCRINK in his 78 stang pulling tiite ones in the booker's parking lot? and was that or was that not dame crink thowedering open the doors?

wasnt e40 wearing odubs stunna bifocals throughout the whole video?

is ben's burger's all that good? or is it a glorified quikway?

is it true that ross hogg was slated to "shake them dreads" in the opening scene but was worried that his $200 japanese hair treatment would be ruined in the process?

plaese to help

• any word on a vinyl release? did breaking news or the best of come out on vinyl at all? aside from the singles i mean...

He's on BME/WB now, so there's no telling... I'd say there probably will be a full vinyl release, but it could end up being just a sampler 12" or a clean promo version...

I interviewed him recently (XLR8R cover next month!) and he told me that it would be released on vinyl, but that it'll probably be a limited run. That's all I know, though.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    This shit sounds great, the blogger dude left some of the best tracks off his sampler.

I interviewed him recently (XLR8R cover next month!) and he told me that it would be released on vinyl, but that it'll probably be a limited run. That's all I know, though.

that's what i'm talkin bout. thanks for the heads up, i'll keep an eye out. gotta love limited edition schittt.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    [industry insider]Anyone know what's the next 12"?[/industry insider]

• I've got a feeling I won't be able to stop dropping OOO into conversations for awhile. OOO...

"...cause I surround myself with felons, (what they do?) pop inner tubes and bust melons"

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    it starts off really good...but the end is like some slow jams and too many guests...but i like they might be taping, go hard or go home is pretty damn stoopid and too short sounds energized about 40 doin it big and gettin down mayne.

can't be mad at the digable loop, nice at the beginning but then it gets redundant and i would have changed it up a bit more.

betta put that tongue in park!

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    i aint talkin bout lindsay lohaaan, im talkin bout that sniff that blow maaan.

Ted Currier (and the Boogie Boys) getting a cut of that track?