Who asked for this? (whipped cream related)

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
The only reason I can think of for the existence of this remix album is that Soulstrutters in 2044 will be able clown its presence in every thrift store they frequent.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Didn't we already do this?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    That cover sucks. Not enough whipping cream.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

I admit that if there was a previous "Whipped Cream and Other Delights Remix Album" thread I may have skipped over it.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    what the fuck is up with this sergio mendes tribute album or whatever thats out?!?! anyone seen that shit?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    herb's being inducted into the r&r hall of fame this month. probably gonna result in a little boost of herbie products.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    herb's being inducted into the r&r hall of fame this month. probably gonna result in a little boost of herbie products.

I can't help but think that the so-called "Rock & Roll" Hall of Fame's priorities are fucked... or (likely) industry-directed...

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Herb Alpert = Rock and Roll

• what the fuck is up with this sergio mendes tribute album or whatever thats out?!?! anyone seen that shit?

some of it's dope. I didn't want to admit either, but I had to give it up for some of the tracks on the album.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

u may want to edit your comment with an appropriate graemlin to indicate sarcasm

I admit that if there was a previous "Whipped Cream and Other Delights Remix Album" thread I may have skipped over it.

no dude, i mean we hand the whipped cream beat off!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    no dude, i mean we hand the whipped cream beat off[/b]!

Yes we did.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Soulstrutters in 2044 will be able clown its presence in every thrift store they frequent.

They would have to sell some first.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    is that Adriana Lima on the cover?

yes, i know supermodel's names. im married with a kid, sue me.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    u may want to edit your comment with an appropriate graemlin to indicate sarcasm
    Damn, too late. I'll have to do it here.

ATTN SOUL STRUTTERS[/b]. INCOMING SARCASM.

I thought it was pretty obvious? I'm getting the feeling lately people don't get my sarcasm.

what the fuck is up with this sergio mendes tribute album or whatever thats out?!?! anyone seen that shit?

some of it's dope. I didn't want to admit either, but I had to give it up for some of the tracks on the album.

anyone check the sly remix album? I think dungeon fam had a track on there that was well above expectations...

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

anyone check the sly remix album? I think dungeon fam had a track on there that was well above expectations...

don't remember the dungeon fam track but the rest I remembered I

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    original cover was hotter. Eh...where's the so unecessary graemlin?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

cosign...i'm actually djing the release parties in germany...some of it is dope, some not so hot...and i don't wanna start that whole bep discussion again...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    original cover was hotter. Eh...where's the so unecessary graemlin?

Co-sign

I'd welcome a repost of that pic from the OG sessions where the 'cream' started slippin'