RETURN OF THE SOUL STRUT ISH?

2»

Comments

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    yeah, been missing it

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I do the same w/ an avocado, it's the move........

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    (inner voice: maybe I can prove myself) I'll do one, just getting a digital camera tomorrow.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Who do I send it to?[/b]
    We can give you FTP details for uploading or if you do not know how to use that you can e-mail it to us. FTP works more effectively, though.

I'd like to give it a try. What's the FTP lowdown?

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    Anybody down?

I'm so down I'm underneath...

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Anybody down?

down as a rodeoclown.

• legendlegend 124 Posts
    Anybody down?

i'll submit one

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    me too! me too!...but i have no technology...no digital camera, no computer at home, no idea how to post sound clips from records...

maybe next millennium when i catch up.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    can i ask a favor?

if youre going to have soundclips... you dont have to explain what the sound is like... duh, were listening to it. tell us about how the record makes you feel or who did the cover art or the musicians on it or the instrument you like the best on the record or tune... repeating what it sounds like with a soundclip attached is like repeating yourself... wait, did i just repeat myself?

you get the point...

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    can i ask a favor?

if youre going to have soundclips... you dont have to explain what the sound is like... duh, were listening to it. tell us about how the record makes you feel or who did the cover art or the musicians on it or the instrument you like the best on the record or tune... repeating what it sounds like with a soundclip attached is like repeating yourself... wait, did i just repeat myself?

you get the point...

hahahahaha shut up.

I say I'm down every time, but then I never do it. This time I swear I'll try. Thing is, when I take pictures of my rackords it never looks as pretty as the ish scans. dang. i get a flare from the flash and stuff, or the overhead light reflection and all that doo doo brown. plus i dont really know how to write about records, so could i just tell stories instead?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    you could take pictures of your coworkers and write about them... that would be awesome...

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I'm down, is there a deadline? I guess I could just start writting now and then I wouldn't have to worry.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    You could cut the fruit in 3, slice the mango into a grid and flip the innards outwards. The fruit then presents itself as cubes (like tread on a tire sorta), and you can slice the cubes off and make a fruit salad or something. Saying.

that's my move! but its still messy.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    you could take pictures of your coworkers and write about them... that would be awesome...

OH SHIT. ding ding ding!!!!