Three 6 Mafia about to perform at the Oscars!

124»

Comments

• i think its great that our youth can see grown men dance around in front of america yelling "nigga" this and "bitch" that "pimp that hoe kilo this yayo that" and then turn around and win an oscar for such behavior... i like the way this portrays blacks in mainstream media too... we should continue trying to keep this image in people's minds.

And who are you speaking for?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i think its great that our youth can see grown men dance around in front of america yelling "nigga" this and "bitch" that "pimp that hoe kilo this yayo that" and then turn around and win an oscar for such behavior... i like the way this portrays blacks in mainstream media too... we should continue trying to keep this image in people's minds.

And who are you speaking for?

Guzzo.

• Citizen Kane, The Godfather, and Crunchy Black are all official Oscar winners now.

This is the biggest thing for the hood since free cheese!

Also, Citizen Kane didn't win Best Picture

• we luh the academy!

not as funny as the brokeback mountain director "we rould rike to tank ah the academy, ah yes we are berry berry happy to ah win ah oscar! we rike to set trend in ah american film ah making"

that shit was funny.

• we luh the academy!

not as funny as the brokeback mountain director "we rould rike to tank ah the academy, ah yes we are berry berry happy to ah win ah oscar! we rike to set trend in ah american film ah making"

that shit was funny.

P&S

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

• we luh the academy!

that shit was funny.

dog..if this is an attempt to be funny in a "racist/sarcasm/poke fun at soulstrut hyper-sensitivity" please note that it just reads really bad.

as in...bad for you.

please to delete...

we luh the academy!

BUT THIS IS OKAY??? GTFOOHWTBS!!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

i could have done without all that dancing shit

me too. not necessary.

i liked Henson's marilyn monroe dress - nice touch.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    we luh the academy! no, not funny

and this is just flat out

that shit was funny.

dog..if this is an attempt to be funny in a "racist/sarcasm/poke fun at soulstrut hyper-sensitivity" please note that it just reads really bad.

as in...bad for you.

please to delete...

we luh the academy!

BUT THIS IS OKAY??? GTFOOHWTBS!!!

i ain't mad dude...it's your quote. just sayin it doesn't read well.

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts
    i like how dj paul's mutant stump right arm is the perfect height to hold the base of the oscar proudly

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    call me crazy - but wouldn't some airhead watch that and think - "yup, there's that vacuous, immoral, dumb rap music that i don't want sally and timmy to ever listen to."? rather than "yup, that's what i thought all black people from tennessee are like."?

• call me crazy

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    call me crazy - but wouldn't some airhead watch that and think - "yup, there's that vacuous, immoral, dumb rap music that i don't want sally and timmy to ever listen to."? rather than "yup, that's what i thought all black people from tennessee are like."?

More like -

wouldn't some airhead watch that and think - "yup, that's what i thought all black people from tennessee are like" rather than "yup, there's that vacuous, immoral, dumb rap music that i don't want sally and timmy to ever listen to."?