Beat you with my pimp cane...

Comments

• Comb your beard, I don't want to hear that shit...

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Haha, I like when professor X gets in his brain and he says:

"What the fuck is this shit?"

Damn.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    hilarious

they owe their success to their live impromptu adlib steelo as well as the content

damn you charles!

aint that a bitch im ketchup mothafucka

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Cotdamn... this is some silly-ass schitt but I had to turn it off 'cuz I was laughin' so damn hard. "Ho, I know ya do, ya dirty b*tch. I'm the Juggernaut! I'm ready to f**k, I BEEN ready to f**k! My suit's so tight!"

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    hilarious

they owe their success to their live impromptu adlib steelo as well as the content

Reminds me of turning off the sound on the TV and making new voices on the fly. I used to do that a lot with some of my friends who had a real knack for improvising dialogue that would have us all rolling on the floor.

Damn this was silly too, but incredibly funny.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    "i dont sell hoes...i sell candy...cant you see my fuckin' outfit......i'm a part time stripper and i do hair"

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Holy shit that was fuckin funny hahaha.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I wanted to hate but c'mon:

"I'm made out of laffy taffy."
    "That's right - I'm hitting you with your own pimp."
    "Not as long as I'm wearing these Jamaican colors."
    "Jugs got ya."

• hells yeah! I'm glad you guys dig it. It's definitely silly, but I watched it again last night and was just crying from laughing. Got a little slow towards the end, but came back with some fire with dude who had the mohawk.

The best was the fading away "I'm the Juggernaught biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch" at the end. And I love how the adlibs match up with the movement of the characters lips from time to time as well.

Anyone ever see the Kung Faux movies they did? Same concept but with kung-fu movies, and it was like Master Ace, Lord Sear and some other hip hop cats doing the voice overs.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Sounds brilliant. I fucking loved this. "Welcome to Lifestyles of the rich and famous. Check out my crib, bitch!" Who is dude with the pimp cane and purple cape by the way? Haven't seen him, I need to STEP MY X-MEN KNOWLEDGE UP.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    ABSOFUCKINGLUTLYBRILLIANT.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Anyone ever see the Kung Faux movies they did? Same concept but with kung-fu movies, and it was like Master Ace, Lord Sear and some other hip hop cats doing the voice overs.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

aw man, Kung Faux was funny as hell! i'm still waiting for the second DVD to come out.

the dude with the pimp cane looked like Black Tom Cassidy. like an older version. he's the cousin of Banshee, aka the dude in the Jamaican colors. I'm assuming this. and X-men scholars out there?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Yeah, it's Black Tom. Motherfucker needs to comb his beard. Juggs don't want to hear that shit!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

aw man, Kung Faux was funny as hell! i'm still waiting for the second DVD to come out.

Funny as hell in a bootleg version of MST3K way?

• Anyone ever see the Kung Faux movies they did? Same concept but with kung-fu movies, and it was like Master Ace, Lord Sear and some other hip hop cats doing the voice overs.

Funny as hell in a bootleg version of MST3K way?

I saw a promo version of it like 3 or 4 years ago, it was just a 10 or 15 minute snippet, and I remember liking it. But I never saw the official release...

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Funny vid