LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Chelsea over Barcelona

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    I really hopes Barca beats Chelsea.

Mourinho =

that is the most important thing,
    but
    madrid must lose today

barca is killin it & this cup is getting me ready for the global thing this summer

• I really hopes Barca beats Chelsea.

Mourinho =

reyes needs to go off.van persil would have put at least one of those chances away.i fear arsenal have missed their chance.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

Chelsea over Barcelona

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    It's a rare occasion indeed where I support Arsenal in a match but well done to them. Reyes injured roll back onto the pitch to stop play was taking the gunner's legendary diving to the

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    Well done young Gooners, that was some nice football being played. Madrid were poor though and Beckham - every ball he put in was crap. On that form, Ronaldo will hopefully keep getting picked for Brazil on reputation, and no one will have anything to worry about!

COME ON BARCA!!! It will be a crime against football if that fist Mourinho and his filthy scumbag team go through to the next round. Chelsea = c****** b*******

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    No offence magnetic!

It's a rare occasion indeed where I support Arsenal in a match but well done to them. Reyes injured roll back onto the pitch to stop play was taking the gunner's legendary diving to the

so funny, the goalie lost it !
    gunners coulda/shoulda scored 2 or 3 more,
    without henry they are sh*te

now go barca !
    catalonia is hot !

• Fair play to the gunners there though - first UK team to get a result in Madrid EVER. They'd be shagged without Henry though, so if he goes to Barca in the summer (such is the rumour) that team will go tits up. Bad night for Liverpool though, but I think we'll take them at Anfield.

Prediction for tonight - Barca'll take a narrow lead to the second leg. Chelsea haven't looked all that over the last couple of weeks. I like Mourinho though. He's got a bit of honesty about him, that's lacking from a lot of managers these days. I think he recognises that football's just entertainment and plays on that.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Fukkin' hell

So much for today being a good day.

Good one on Arsenal tho.

Chelsea's football pitch looks fucked up.

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    And yet they are STILL pouring water on it???

• LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Chelsea are a shower of cunts, i hope Barca hammer them.

Arjen Robben, what a bitch.........just watching it now, Chelsea down to 10 men, come on Barca

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    chelsea/barcelona..intense second half... barca!!!

That s**t eating, animal f**king ref stole the match from "us" when he sent off del Horno .

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    ??200 million to play hoofball in a rice paddy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you fucking beaut!

very exciting game today, much better than yesterday
    did they mean to have a crappy pitch ?
    how old is messi ?
    foul city, own goals, second leg should be serious,

• Del Horno is such a bitch. The tackle on Messis knee ten minutes before he was sent of is the reason!

This was Messis game. He played really well and without him I strongly doubt that barca could have scored two goals. Paulo Ferreira really good except for the goal, and Gudjohnsen was good nice on the midfield. But what happened to Lampard? Didn't see much of him.

I really enjoyed barcas last 20 minutes. Great passing and Ronaldinho finally stepped up!