NON PM THREADBUSTER

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
everyone post what would normally be in a PM here. dont forget to address the user so we can communicate.basically this is a conference call for all of soulstrut.power moves telephonically. a fax that operates with everyone on thier own line at once conference call style.then what will happen is the thread will disinegrate into total madness and blather.get it?ok, i'll go first...guzzo,ever since i got kicked out of arons i have been having bad reoccouring dreams of a giantass coming out of the clouds and eating me face off.p.s. alan garth is looking for a copy of giant.rich,i will send you a condom in the mail next week.the beard,that soft rock record you sent me is on heavy rotation at my crib. ramona likes it too. good dealings.andrew,you shred dude. my ass,oh i forgot your not on soulstrut.justin,private gospel coming your way.ian,i am about to get down with a box of shred.ok... GO!

Comments

• GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

• Ap - I sent your stock cover madness. I thought i didn't have anything else to stoke you on but I found something else. But someone else in NYC is gripping for stupid private shit so it's hectic.

• Coool Chris - I got the record dude. It's hella sick. I'm gonna call you tomorrow and shit. Hope you can flip that Troubadours. Aiight chill

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

wear that red dress tonight. 11 at my place, don't be late.

brian

• Faux_Rillz - here's my most tender moment...

OK me and guzzo were... you know what, I'm gonna save that for a real PM

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

So and So is a butthole.....but I'll only say this in PM's

GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    jon: some fuck at the hippie grocery store said he liked my rawkus sweatshirt... "because that lyricist lounge record was great!"... i smiled asked if he liked Big L or Monch and while staring at me in a daze i walked out. great! now i have to throw out all my fucking rawkus wear.

adam: im sorry i was too high the other night in regards to a past csi show. about an hour later i thought of a good one but i figured it was too late to call back. next time though cuz HOLLER!

nate: my boy doesnt have damon. sorry.

joshb: sorry i didnt get back to you about that auction. no big deal. sorry ive made you put my name down a bazillion times for the club and never showing up...

andrew: got the records in the mail today. are you single cuz? shippin on valentines day and shit made me feel bad. regardless, shits perfect so thanks!

markus: yo man are you able to drive but dont have a car? if so... text me or write me back. youre going to need to take the day off of school...

anthony: gospel? hmmm... i likey. havent found much for you lately. ill be on the lookout though. we still need to link up and chill... let me know the next time youre up in the bay area. itll probably still be a couple months before i can make it down to LA.

• BOB,

I HEARD YOUR FATHER IS A PROCTOLOGIST. I HAVE AN ARM GROWING OUT OF MY ASS AND IT WONT STOP DIGGING THROUGH THE CRATES. I NEED HELP. PLEASE WRITE SOON.

DONALD ARMSTRONG III

• jon: some fuck at the hippie grocery store said he liked my rawkus sweatshirt... "because that lyricist lounge record was great!"... i smiled asked if he liked Big L or Monch and while staring at me in a daze i walked out. great! now i have to throw out all my fucking rawkus wear.

Dude that was vitamin.

DUDE SH***A dropped like 30 pounds!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

wear that red dress tonight. 11 at my place, don't be late.

brian

It's at the cleaners. Pick something else.

• RICH,

I GOT YOUR BACK DUDE. I GOT SOME ODDBALL PEOPLE RELATED BULLSHIT LPS STACKING UP FOR YOU SO YOUR BROTHER CAN DROP DOODOO ON SOME REAL PEOPLE.

JUSTIN,

MY TRUCK STILL SMEELS LIKE WEED.

JOHNNY,

I STILL NEED THE JOGGER DUDE.

• nate,

you want fraction moonblood og?

anyone want fraction moonblood og?

only reynaldo and nate can afford it.

later,

ap

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Jeff, Alexander Longrifle is that real schitt hommie, thanx!

Matt, you need to step your foos ball game up but whatever you're still the man.

Rich, love that AC record, killer stuff, thanks.

Mark, you're the man, hope you get better soon and your rock auctions explode.

Mike, yr records are in the mail. Enjoy.

Douglas, thanks for the records. Expect some face melters in the mail soon.

Dennis, yr drunken posts are what's really.

Patrick, Temprees comin at you.

RICH,

I GOT YOUR BACK DUDE. I GOT SOME ODDBALL PEOPLE RELATED BULLSHIT LPS STACKING UP FOR YOU SO YOUR BROTHER CAN DROP DOODOO ON SOME REAL PEOPLE.

AP,

The armless retarded bi-racial Siamese Twin Country LP will square us up.

• rich,

can i get another AJ?

• JOHNNY,

I STILL NEED THE JOGGER DUDE.

AP dude it got gripped. You blew up private issue madness and now the average digger is gripping Malcolm Goldstein private violin experimental. No more 2 dolla holla.

rich,

can i get another AJ?

All gone....extinct......no mas.....finis

• BREAKING NEWS:

EVERY PRIVATE ISSUE RECORD IS NOW SUDDENLY $15 TO $40.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Danno,

I saw that australian girl from my work that you hooked up with last year. She was like, "do you still speak to Dan?" I told her that you moved to out to the country because you were tramatized by the sight of her flabby ass.

Mark L,

What are some good pick up lines in Mandarin? I want to get friendly with a waitress @ my dim sum spot.

Josh B,

What up, dood? Have u seen any copies of that "djs play these slaps in the club"? You & Ross gotta hook me up with a Slump & Grind promo T so I can rep the 415 in the 514!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

guzzo,

ever since i got kicked out of arons i have been having bad reoccouring dreams of a giant
    ass coming out of the clouds and eating me face off.

p.s. alan garth is looking for a copy of giant.

AP,

The ugliest transexual prostitute propositioned me in the parking lot the other day. For some reason I started thinking of Iron Monkey. Plainface ass dude is nowhere to be seen there and cute dyed redhead is missing to. I shoulda asked her out last week...mackstyle

-Adam

Twoply,

Dammit I shoulda PM's you back on that funky post punk pink thingy, what was it called again.

-Guzstafa

JP,

I miss our cuddle time, if I come to NYC can I sleep over. I got my own sleeping bag and no skin diseases.

-your better half

Supergood,

If you were a woman we'd be having a cyber affair.

-Guzzo

Crink,

You are my favorite poster of the last 3 weeks, I think your magical.

-AK

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    nate,

you want fraction moonblood og?

anyone want fraction moonblood og?

only reynaldo and nate can afford it.

later,

ap

Moonblood doesn't really do anything for me. I don't know. Sanc-divided is OK, but it's not falling into the "deep shit I need" categoy.

nate: my boy doesnt have damon. sorry.

Anybody got any leads?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Mark L,

What are some good pick up lines in Mandarin? I want to get friendly with a waitress @ my dim sum spot.

Just run some "Ni Hen P'yiaow Liang" on her with a hard sound on "yiaow" and "liang" = You're very pretty... hah.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    E*ric, thank you for fado. I hope to read Joe's piece soon. Please remember misery loves company.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Anthony,

I'm sending you two big boxes of private (folk, rock, xian, lounge, jazz, ethnic, other). Some nice stuff, some doo. Look it over, take care of me accordingly. Thanks.

-Jon / Rey

• REYNALDO.

OWN MY BALLZ WITH PRIVATE RAER GARBAGE.

ST ELMOS FIRE FOLLS!

LETS DO THIS.

AP

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    mike2600 - just got the cd in the mail. exrafunkydope! i like the freeway blend joint. thanks a lot for the shout. hope all is well with you.

awwwdamn - how's things? i was out in aberdeen, md for the past week for this chemical/biological casualties course with the army. shit was ultra raw. on day 2 they were like "we're going to the animal lab now." i thought what the motherfuck?! we got there and got broken down to small groups of 5 where there was a half sedated african green monkey laying on a heated operating table hooked to an i.v. we had to check monkey #1432's vitals and then one of the guys in the group had to adminster some nerve agent via the i.v. we had to monitor his vitals for the 15 mins it took the nerve agent to kick in and then give him the antidote and watch him stabilize. it was one of the hardest things i ever had to do in my life and have thought about the holmes every day since. hope to see you in july.

king (of the) moist - whata gwan foolio? i really hope you can do that thing with us in july.

rosstopher hoggling - i need to call you. tell neta i said whuddup. hope all is well in the hogg mansion.

serg - where's my package you little piece of dung? i sent mo'betta paypal like 8 months ago for your shitty magazine and bullshit mixtape and i have seen package none. get on the ball or get punched in them. p.s. stay sweet and tell stef i said hi.

dstill - i got some more records you might want to take a look at whenever you are free. thanks again for the cd. i'll be rocking it tomorrow on the way to work. hyun joo's left over dumplings were the bomb, no?

day - you're my american idol.

sweetdoglondsicle - where you been man? we should bust some more tape trades out whenever you get a chance. i got some shit to send you. take it easy.

dizzy of the bulls - do you ever look out of your office window in pt. loma and see our boats go by and wish you could be cool like me? we need to work on getting your knowledge of rappps up so you get clowned no more on here. thanks a lot to you and mrs. bull for having us over for dinner. the leftovers rocked my box. keep it real, holmes.

• Justin,

Would that be tomorrow on Friday? I don't have a local driver's license, but if that doesn't bother you it doesn't bother me either. I'm used to driving a stick(no ayo), but I think we could survive it.

Nat,

I think I'll pass on the Stonesthrow thing and go to the S&G2 release party instead.
    How about you?

• justin: craig's mailers are heavy ritee? You want to know something fugged, I spent my valentines day doing qualitative observation of video selection in a video store. for a class in grad school. I did however get laid earlier that day.

er*c: dude I have too mujch to write and wife is calling. FUCK THE RENT MAN, st. louis amp hum echoplex

yoigotgeorges: I found another copy of that island funk record with the meters cover you played last weekend. your mix is crammed in my car CD player constant repeat holler

th*o: gimme my paypal so I can shift it to pay off my boris gardiner.

ari: you tease me with jazz funk rare new orleans grail. stock cover? on mark? LIKE WHOAA

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    AP,
    I hope you and the wifey and babee are good. post pics.

AwwDamn,
    Hope you are good, Are you still with dat dude? He was cool. Holler at us.

dStill,
    I picked up some Mac Dre yesterday, thanks for the heads up.

Rootless,
    sup bro. what happened with the caribbean chica? see you in vegas! ps. go buy some 3-6 mafia you recluse.

Phonics,
    Thanks for the callback. I will get at you this weekend. Pasue.

Cas,
    Thanks for the banana bread.

• AP,I hope you and the wifey and babee are good. post pics.