NON PM THREADBUSTER

2»

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    jinx "i got the itch" torres: stop propositioning markus with guitar ray's and personal taxi digging ventures. hope you're feeling better. find me a record.

andrew: i ain't holding out on you. ring me and i'll drop the needle on verizon. grow that beard out before then, ok? as willie tee says: teasing you again.

anthony: i can get you the boxset if you really want one, i will drop out as malcom in the middle so shoot me your email to deal f'real. oh, you know i got some private crap here somewhere. ps: what is your obsession with the arse and butthole lingo?

jonnypaychecks: pluraled by avenue a bdgpt. connection. remind me to relay a funny msg. sent to said dude. find me something for birigwa- you know- deep jazz, african, or something.

kevin: slowmoving on mailing. will get muchos out tomorrow or over the weekend.

rich: what's cracking in the trophy club? give me a ring when things are slow at work. maybe i'll be heading up that way before the show.

dave: we need to set a date for mix brainstorm. probably here.

danno3000: get at me J.D.- i fought the law and the law won. still need to figure something out on late trade and return mohjah (just can't get into it). same goes, give me a ring sometime. following in your steps (never a lawyer) in august, gonna be a hard transition time-mgt wise.

meaty: i know you can't hear me but where are you?

chris: don't be a stranger. when you dropping in town? should have some things for the show. we should hook up before then, still want to visit CA in march but moving slow this month and SXSW in march- should stick around.

(this is sort of like signing junior high year books for record freaks)

• anthony: ps: what is your obsession with the arse and butthole lingo?

DONT TALK THAT WAY AROUND MY KID MISTER.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

BEAUTIFUL

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Nate: You seriously thinking about spending $1500 on a Damon??? Gatefold or Non? I need a better job or something.

Friends: I really want to send you music, but the post office is such a drag. Maybe when we're in the same city at the same time...

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    D*Wu,

Dood stop eating after 9pm. You're so goddam flabby that I am thinking about calling you flabby flabbergast.

Dr*u

DrW*,

The remodel looks hot but isn't 130k a little over budget?

*rWu

D**u,

You are crazy if you think that that broad who called you today is going to pay that much for a wedding gig. However, I like how you responded to her question by saying "basically I play music that gets their panties wet" once you realized you weren't getting the gig. Keep up the good work.

***u

How come you can't get one of those Suduko puzzles right. You were 97% on your PSATs. Pull it together.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    markus- no. next week. call, PM, or text.

ari- haha... naw markus doesnt get the Guitar Ray this time round. he took a pass and i have a buyer for it. i got a record for you but i need you to PM me your address. ...and markus is driving because i cant... jerkweed!

andrew- yeah ive only bought 45s from craig over the years but thats a nice box!

eric (bam)- do you need "freedom in the air Albany, Georgia" original idea and field work by Guy Carawan and produced by Alan Lomax? from the Student Non Violent Coordinating Committee. early 60s. cool cover of blacks/muslims kneeling on the street.

jeff- do you need the soundtrack of The Naked Prey on folkways? produced and directed by Cornel WIlde. recorded in N'Guni villages with Zulu, Shangaan and Xhosa people in SAfrica. i was lucky enough to go diggin through a neighbors records yesterday and came up with a few things.

jon- found the johnny sayles LP. thanks. im going to look for that 45 in a little bit. had heartburn after i talked to you. damn italian food... and beer

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    record dorks,
    whos coming out to the Austin Show this year? Can we get less nerdom and more revelry?

Ari,
    Speaking of revelry, the chicks in this town are in rare form.

Dave,
    Wake up and turn your computer on dude, records. Also, SXSW, no lo conoce. (spanish is rusty)

Brett,
    You too. You need to give a holler so I can play those joints over the phone.
    What is happening for SXSW? are you writing? playing? Let's make some plans.

Jeff,
    I like post punk records too

Other ambitious austinites, southern bound folks,
    What in the area of non-hip-hop record musicery is poppin during SXSW? I've got plans and ideas, get the hell in touch. art+music=stalebusters

Eric,
    What's been happening dude? How have the shows been? I need to take a trip out there this spring or something. Are you headed back in town for any reason?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    crink:

birdman sent me an invite to waxidermy. i reg'd and never got my approval email.

[email]beylotte@gmail.com[/email]

Hurry up so I can upload my Christopher Cross raers.

frank

ps--i'll kill you

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

jeff- do you need the soundtrack of The Naked Prey on folkways? produced and directed by Cornel WIlde. recorded in N'Guni villages with Zulu, Shangaan and Xhosa people in SAfrica. i was lucky enough to go diggin through a neighbors records yesterday and came up with a few things.

YES!

Next weekend might be good for us to drive down. I'll let you know..

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Nate: You seriously thinking about spending $1500 on a Damon??? Gatefold or Non? I need a better job or something.

Sadly, yes. Thinking about it. Pref..Gatefold.

crink:

birdman sent me an invite to waxidermy. i reg'd and never got my approval email.

frank

ps--i'll kill you

Shit - OK - lemme see what's up. This seems to be happening a lot.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    crink:

frank

ps--i'll kill you

same thing happened to me, almost forgot.

this is better than PMs, you don't have to delete every other one to be under 200, fantastic

crink:

frank

ps--i'll kill you

this is better than PMs, you don't have to delete every other one to be under 200, fantastic

double shit.

anyone else?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    crink:

frank

ps--i'll kill you

double shit.

anyone else?

me too.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    i dont know are you sure you were going to http://waxidermy.com/wp-register.php

i just tested it out and it worked fine for me.. anyone who is interested pm your email address to me or crink (if the above webpage doesn't work) and one of us will create a username for you

• Steve--- Of course I held the record for you, I try hard to keep my promises. Unfortunetly I can't promise to be there on Saturday, but I will hold it for you until it is in your possesion.

Jason--- Thomas is being a miser, but I told him you have a portable and that perked him up. All else fails I will poison him tonight and not give up the antidote unless he reveals credible info.

Daniel--- I know I'm a measly research assistant, but can I hang out with you guys on the yacht. I don't have any Aceyalone records, but there are plenty of Rawkus 12"s at the flea for pennies. I'll bring my rifle and we can do some vinyl skeet shooting from the stern. Promise not to spill any champagne.

I just wanted to play too...