dont you hate totally insulting trade offers?

13»

Comments

• just kidding. sorry about that.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    NO MORE HIGH ASSCLOWNS

• im not high right now

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    haha, i wasn't referring to you. people actually do that whole currency switching bullshit though? i never heard about it until now but shit seems fucking ridiculous

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• djrdjr 511 Posts

no more free raer american records you assclowns.

Can we get an assclown greamlin?

AP - I may have some AOR cheese for you & I ain't looking for no trades in UKP....PM on it's way.

• if you have a private label record, any private label record, i will buy it from you and shuv it in my you know what. anything. even some libarace bob crane david lee roth butt job. that one with the large woman naked called " in your ass " or whatever that shit was called. someone posted a picture of it. send me some bar rock bullshit and some tepid folk a-hole jackson browne dude. and some spoken word poet garbage too. bring it. i will trade jimmy smith root down and shit. lets go dude. i want some lounge related bullshit and some tight jeans rockin bozo. some odd looking people on the cover shit. send it. i need records by cheese metal heads in spandex. PRIVATE LABEL. i pay for this shit. i trade for this shit. i pay $850 for a vg fraction moonblood. i pay $2 for the most tepid folk turd that you paid a dollar for. vg cover and shit. im ret to go. lets do this.

st elmos fire
    PO BOX 1761
    Venice, Ca. 90294
    USA

book rate only please.

pm for a prospectus.

thank you.

ap

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    three things that i hate:

insulting trade offers

&

unpurchased "hold" records

&

unpurchased auction records

... and then theres those fucking cocksnots that want to put records on hold at a show and then walk away only to come back later crying about not having enough money now and having to put some of the records back.

• djrdjr 511 Posts

... and then theres those fucking cocksnots that want to put records on hold at a show and then walk away only to come back later crying about not having enough money now and having to put some of the records back.

That's fucking weak.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    if you have a private label record, any private label record, i will buy it from you and shuv it in my you know what. anything. even some libarace bob crane david lee roth butt job. that one with the large woman naked called " in your ass " or whatever that shit was called. someone posted a picture of it. send me some bar rock bullshit and some tepid folk a-hole jackson browne dude. and some spoken word poet garbage too. bring it. i will trade jimmy smith root down and shit. lets go dude. i want some lounge related bullshit and some tight jeans rockin bozo. some odd looking people on the cover shit. send it. i need records by cheese metal heads in spandex. PRIVATE LABEL. i pay for this shit. i trade for this shit. i pay $850 for a vg fraction moonblood. i pay $2 for the most tepid folk turd that you paid a dollar for. vg cover and shit. im ret to go. lets do this.

st elmos fire
    PO BOX 1761
    Venice, Ca. 90294
    USA

book rate only please.

pm for a prospectus.

thank you.

ap

please to get my Sodbusters lp off my hands, I can not give it away. If you auctioned it however with rural as a key word it would blow up like a Gwydion ballsac dreadlock. also that Lazarus shit that looks like the illest psych record known to man, get it outta my record room before it caves in and I die from sunset cover terds.

• Gwydion ballsac dreadlock.

I WILL SELL YOU MAMA ON EBAY. BRING IT.

• nah I'm with you ap... fuckin european collectors want everything for a fuckin buck... dude came in here the other day on some "I only pay a dollar for LPs and 50 cents for 45s"... then guess what muhfucker, you aren't BUYIN shit. Pay my rent.

and sorry its not on some trade shit, dude yesterday almost got tossed out to the curb.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    nah I'm with you ap... fuckin european collectors want everything for a fuckin buck... dude came in here the other day on some "I only pay a dollar for LPs and 50 cents for 45s"... then guess what muhfucker, you aren't BUYIN shit. Pay my rent.

In the 70's/80's all the U.S. Doo-Wop/Rockabilly/"Nazz = Psych" dealers slept on Funk & Soul......Brits came here and shipped that shit home by the ton at a penny a piece......a couple of 'em built Castles with their profits......now a buck and 50 Cent is alot for those guys....they think we're still sleeping......we just woke up way too fuckin' late!!

• and sorry I know it ain't all European collectors, dude was just out of line.

• i would like to also say sorry. i am NOT talking about my wonderful international collectors who are totally awesome with musical sensitivity that shows me the way. shout outs to the brits, japanese, germans, italians and others. i need to clearly direct this at the unfair trade advantage bozos who have attacked me via email with this insulting dogshit. please stop demanding the highest currency available trade for your items. it gets so tired.

i have made a choice to start my auctions between midnight and 10 AM pacific standard time. i am allowing my customers in europe and japan to view the close of my auctions during daytime and evening hours. they buy 70% of the records so they should have the records presented to them at reasonable hours for the close of an auction.

respect to all the fairminded dudes out there and the soulstrut family in general.

ap

• RezRez 164 Posts
    Last time I traded with an oversea's strutter, I got a record that skips with tons of ringwear. Sigh...

This whole thread is starting to grind my buns - badly I

It's gone from a (personal) AP beef over conversion rates (the mighty dollha roolz supreme - rah!! Not everybody in the world deals solely in mighty dollhas and not everybody in the world is being led along thru a nose ring by eBay and PayPal...) to some sorta US gang bang, let's kick the Rest Of The World's rump cos "nobody grades records as well as we Americans" rant... It's a slap in the teeth for ever Strutter who's done honest trades with plenty of US and non-US Strutters on here - it's gettin like some kinda template for US Strutters to start askin all we non-US Strutters to get a magnifyin glass out whenever a trade is on the table...I've had just as many misgraded recs from Americans as I've had from anywhere else in the world...nobody's perfect - right?

Calling all non-US Strutters - stand up and speak here - or we may all regret this going unchecked in the future...

Like somebody else once said ''If we tolerate this, then our records could be next''

Speak!

MRez

• (the mighty dollha roolz supreme - rah!! Not everybody in the world deals solely in mighty dollhas and not everybody in the world is being led along thru a nose ring by eBay and PayPal...)

This wasn't what ap meant in the first place.

• RezRez 164 Posts
    (the mighty dollha roolz supreme - rah!! Not everybody in the world deals solely in mighty dollhas and not everybody in the world is being led along thru a nose ring by eBay and PayPal...)

I still get the 'feel' that Americans only wanna deal in dollars - nothing else will do, it seems...anybody else feel that on here?

Rez

• No... I do not care if it's Dollars, Pounds, Eruos, or Yen. What I want is a fair shake. I explained it about 5 times so I really dont know what you guys are thinking.

Basically the problem is that certian people want me to trade a record I value in U.S. dollars for a record they are DEMANDING Pounds for... And they are not even located in the country of England!

This is the worst infationary tactics evar.

Certain people always want to buy in U.S. Dollars and sell in British Pounds. In other words they want to charge double in trade value for a record that is essentially worth the same as the one they are trying to aquire.

This is...

Get it?

Just for the record I have never had this problem with any Japanese customers and I have traded tons of records to Japan.

It's lame dudes.

Get over it.

ap

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    send me some bar rock bullshit and some tepid folk a-hole jackson browne dude. and some spoken word poet garbage too. bring it.
    You just described my most recent waxidermy posts.

• (the mighty dollha roolz supreme - rah!! Not everybody in the world deals solely in mighty dollhas and not everybody in the world is being led along thru a nose ring by eBay and PayPal...)

I still get the 'feel' that Americans only wanna deal in dollars - nothing else will do, it seems...anybody else feel that on here?

Rez

I will gladly deal in Pounds if you will allow me to value my records in Pounds too.

Sounds fair?

• send me some bar rock bullshit and some tepid folk a-hole jackson browne dude. and some spoken word poet garbage too. bring it.
    You just described my most recent waxidermy posts.

im gonna check this out.

• RezRez 164 Posts
    No... I do not care if it's Dollars, Pounds, Eruos, or Yen. What I want is a fair shake. I explained it about 5 times so I really dont know what you guys are thinking.

Basically the problem is that certian people want me to trade a record I value in U.S. dollars for a record they are DEMANDING Pounds for... And they are not even located in the country of England!

This is the worst infationary tactics evar.

Certain people always want to buy in U.S. Dollars and sell in British Pounds. In other words they want to charge double in trade value for a record that is essentially worth the same as the one they are trying to aquire.

This is...

Get it?

Just for the record I have never had this problem with any Japanese customers and I have traded tons of records to Japan.

It's lame dudes.

Get over it.

ap

This thread is now fokkin finnished - whole thing just stinks of lame stupidity and ballbreaking trade tactics that were over even when I was running round NYC trying to get good trade prices hundreds of years ago @ A1 / TSL blah..blah...blah..

If a record is *worth* ??50 English pounds, then it *can* only be worth the same in USD / Euro / camel dung / Danish Krona etc - anybody who suggets otherwise has obviously had a frontal lobe lobotomy and should give up trying to trade records cos they obviously don't understand the business..

Over....Rez
    Over...Rez

• yea I dont understand the business... ha ha. thats hysterical.

• This thread is now fokkin finnished - whole thing just stinks of lame stupidity and ballbreaking trade tactics that were over even when I was running round NYC trying to get good trade prices hundreds of years ago @ A1 / TSL blah..blah...blah..

If a record is *worth* ??50 English pounds, then it *can* only be worth the same in USD / Euro / camel dung / Danish Krona etc - anybody who suggets otherwise has obviously had a frontal lobe lobotomy and should give up trying to trade records cos they obviously don't understand the business..

Cool, send me a list in pounds and I'll paypal you for the same number in yen.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    This thread is now fokkin finnished - whole thing just stinks of lame stupidity and ballbreaking trade tactics that were over even when I was running round NYC trying to get good trade prices hundreds of years ago @ A1 / TSL blah..blah...blah..

Cool, send me a list in pounds and I'll paypal you for the same number in yen.

Andrew is it cool if I send you 275 pesos for that Miami to LV rackord?. I know conversions a bitch so I'll throw you 5 extra pesos for the effort.

thnaks, paece