dont you hate totally insulting trade offers?

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Would Chester Thompson on Black Jazz for Hair and Thangs fall into this category?

It most certainly would, and althogh I am sure this is supposed to be some sort of dig at me I am not sure for what.

I think several of the dastardly dealings that have been attributed to you on this board over the years may have gotten jumbled together in my memory... I'm sure hcrink or aaronbobo could clarify matters.

Daniel in all seriousness just stop. you are not funny, nor are you doing anything but trying to be an annoying asshole (in which you are succeeding beautifully). Keep your bullshit that has nothing to do with nothing to yourself. Perhaps you should attempt to do some work or take some time to go outside and walk around.

You mad?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Would Chester Thompson on Black Jazz for Hair and Thangs fall into this category?

It most certainly would, and althogh I am sure this is supposed to be some sort of dig at me I am not sure for what.

I think several of the dastardly dealings that have been attributed to you on this board over the years may have gotten jumbled together in my memory... I'm sure hcrink or aaronbobo could clarify matters.

Daniel in all seriousness just stop. you are not funny, nor are you doing anything but trying to be an annoying asshole (in which you are succeeding beautifully). Keep your bullshit that has nothing to do with nothing to yourself. Perhaps you should attempt to do some work or take some time to go outside and walk around.

You mad?
    completely I find you to be a worthless person with a even more worthless opinion. your entire MO is to say meaningless negative shit whenever you feel you need some (negative) attention. Seriousy do you have nothing better to do with your time than make attempts to shit on others? What the fuck is your issue and why do you feel like you have to go around attempting to insult people? Are you hoping we insult you back or are you just that maladjusted to respectful interaction?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

You mad?
    completely I find you to be a worthless person with a even more worthless opinion. your entire MO is to say meaningless negative shit whenever you feel you need some (negative) attention. Seriousy do you have nothing better to do with your time than make attempts to shit on others? What the fuck is your issue and why do you feel like you have to go around attempting to insult people? Are you hoping we insult you back or are you just that maladjusted to respectful interaction?

Could be his lack of "real world" court experience requires him to keep his argument game polished.

These could be bill-able hours right now, just arguing on the internet, getting ready for that trial. Who knows how it breaks down.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    Could be his lack of "real world" court experience requires him to keep his argument game polished.

These could be bill-able hours right now, just arguing on the internet, getting ready for that trial. Who knows how it breaks down.

ouch. that's totally below the belt.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

You mad?

Oh yeah! It's almost friday. I need to see some phone numbers posted real soon faggits.

Oh and...I gave up trading records. I don't know anything about records. I either give them away or put them on eBay.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Its so fitting that Haux Hillz is a lawyer. Does he "work" though? Seems like he wastes everybody's time on here day in and day out instead.

• Its so fitting that Haux Hillz is a lawyer. Does he "work" though? Seems like he wastes everybody's time on here day in and day out instead.

Easy, son. "The Streets" are watching...

IMO. If there are two people on this site who really honestly for real-for real do not like each other...it's these two.

Its so fitting that Haux Hillz is a lawyer. Does he "work" though? Seems like he wastes everybody's time on here day in and day out instead.

Which streets do you speak of Dr*w? The mean streets of the internet highway?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

I can't help but think some of you are bringing your own ideas and prejudices to the table here... dude has me laughing out loud as much as anybody else on this site...

• Its so fitting that Haux Hillz is a lawyer. Does he "work" though? Seems like he wastes everybody's time on here day in and day out instead.

By that logic, very few of us actually "work."

I can't help but think some of you are bringing your own ideas and prejudices to the table here... dude has me laughing out loud as much as anybody else on this site...

True- except I'm laughing at him.

Which streets do you speak of Dr*w? The mean streets of the internet highway?

Obviously, you haven't seen Faux's Ghetto Report Card.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    If there are two people on this site who really honestly for real-for real do not like each other...it's these two.

Nah I don't even hate dude. He's just like that problem kid in class who ends up trying to be the bully cause he can't interact with people any other way.

Dudes a grown ass man supposedly educated and supposedly working hard but he's on here all the time with nothing else but pure drivel coming off his keyboard. If he got something contructive to add thats fine but, really though, whats the point of just annoying people on a board that its so obvious you like?

I don't think really it matters if we think he "works".

His clients and/or bosses obviously do because he keeps getting paid.

• BUT why does people get worked up over euro heads using pounds?
    Doesn't really matter does it? Either it's a fair price in dollars, euros (which he ought to be using here actually), pounds, slotti etc whatever. or it's not.

yeah i don't get it. unless he means there are just numbers with no denomination listed or something.

price it however you like... just dont DEMAND that your same exact record as i have is worth DOUBLE what i am asking for it because you happen to like GB POUNDS.

it's an $80 dollar record.

not an $80 pound record ( $150 ).

If there are two people on this site who really honestly for real-for real do not like each other...it's these two.

Nah I don't even hate dude. He's just like that problem kid in class who ends up trying to be the bully cause he can't interact with people any other way.

Dudes a grown ass man supposedly educated and supposedly working hard but he's on here all the time with nothing else but pure drivel coming off his keyboard. If he got something contructive to add thats fine but, really though, whats the point of just annoying people on a board that its so obvious you like?

Are you saying he never contributes positively? I disagree.

Bitingly sarcastic? Yes. Sharply critcal? Yes. I'm usually laughing outloud--even when he's cutting on me.

Why, all of the sudden, are you expecting a reach around?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Bitingly sarcastic? Yes. Sharply critcal? Yes.

not hoping for a reach around of any sort, but ever since we've had the option of ignoring users on here I've been on the fence about doing it and looking at his writings on this site and I've seriously seen nothing but worthless type. Once in a while he does attempt to make a point but those are so few and far between. He's like a slightly more tolerable sabadabababa with more time on his hands and a bigger chip on his shoulder.

• speak on it.

"The left cheek says 'Hot Side Hot' and the other says 'Cool Side Cool.'"

"You wasn't sayin that when you were ALLLLL up in this GOOD STUFF"

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Bitingly sarcastic? Yes. Sharply critcal? Yes.

not hoping for a reach around of any sort, but ever since we've had the option of ignoring users on here I've been on the fence about doing it and looking at his writings on this site and I've seriously seen nothing but worthless type. Once in a while he does attempt to make a point but those are so few and far between. He's like a slightly more tolerable sabadabababa with more time on his hands and a bigger chip on his shoulder.

I don't mean to get in the middle of two hommies, but I think you're taking this a little too seriously *d*m. Dude is just having fun, but nobody will ever forget about the you v. crink battle, so you can't expect for it not to come up again. Faux's mind is clickin' all the time, man. This internet thing is just tee-ball practice for him. In this instance, you were the ball, but don't take it personal.

"Excuse me, waitress? A round of sandwiches and non-carbonated Fanta orange drink, on me."

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Excuse me, waitress? A round of sandwiches and non-carbonated Fanta orange drink, on me.

Proof of the FauxRill factor

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I find you to be a worthless person with a even more worthless opinion

i feel statement this says more about you than the person you're speaking about - whoever they happen to be.

do you really want to say that another person is worthless?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I find you to be a worthless person with a even more worthless opinion

i feel statement this says more about you than the person you're speaking about - whoever they happen to be.

do you really want to say that another person is worthless?

interesting point to bring up. I'd be lying if I didn't say that dude really stung me when he shit on my current financial/ parental handicapped caretaking situation. It made me feel like he couldn't view me as a person and instantly made me value his words that much less than I already did.

I really can't repsect others who not only don't respect me but make it a point to spit out disrespsect over and over.

don't get this confused though, I don't hate the guy. I feel he is misguided and full of aimless spite but somewhere under that grinch-like exterrior there may be something resembling a human being. Maybe he needs a kind little kid to give him a gift or a shoulder to cry on or whatever. I've given his attitude the benefit of knowing its some sort of online persona but when you shit on someones personal life and insult them again and again after it gets hard to just let it go.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I'd be lying if I didn't say that dude really stung me when he shit on my current financial/ parental handicapped caretaking situation. It made me feel like he couldn't view me as a person and instantly made me value his words that much less than I already did.

I had forgotten about that

I'd be lying if I didn't say that dude really stung me when he shit on my current financial/ parental handicapped caretaking situation. It made me feel like he couldn't view me as a person and instantly made me value his words that much less than I already did.

i was not around for this.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

i was not around for this.

Neither was I...

at the same time, I've been waiting all day for frills to post in the "what is the state of underground hip hop thread" .

• I'd be lying if I didn't say that dude really stung me when he shit on my current financial/ parental handicapped caretaking situation. It made me feel like he couldn't view me as a person and instantly made me value his words that much less than I already did.

Incidentally, the B-side of this record is called "Show Me That Post."

I believe he is referring to the "Trading Races" thread. I think Guzzo misinterpreted what Faux was saying. I do not believe Faux was insulting Guzzo's family.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    IMO. If there are two people on this site who really honestly for real-for real do not like each other...it's these two.
    ... i can think of others.

ps. 99problems, what is "mint zoolyeee"?

• i have no more soulstrut enemys.

you fuckers hijacked my post.

the point is dont ask me for POUNDS when you want your take of the records in DOLLARS you fucking dicks.

this kind of shit is instant nationalistic bullshit related not a good look.

who needs it. merch is flowing both ways here you butt gobolins. its not 1991 snatch and grab the raers back to europe for 2 dollars a record. no more free raer american records you assclowns. its a open international market. customers on three continents and various other places too. like the nigerian guy whos shit got lost in the mail.

NO MORE HIGH CURRENCY INFLATORS. THE DEMANDS OF THE ASSCLOWNS ARE OUT OF CONTROL.

NO MORE HIGH CURRENCY INFLATORS. THE DEMANDS OF THE ASSCLOWNS ARE OUT OF CONTROL.

edit reason: duuuuuude, really dude. dude! okay, dude?