BREAK IN THE ROAD NOW ON SALE!

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    gNAT, when are the cd's shipping out?

TOMORROW.

you need to put the boxes-worth buyer on POSITIVE BLAST.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Suppers. Happy fucking friday!!!!! Damn. Need a day.

The box was ordered by gir aka sars. My man. We've sold 69 so far. Please continue to help me get the word out. Once I get the new batch in the mail along with the promo posters I will get them in local stores and plugging them on the radio. Word up.
    ~gNAT

• I'll have to check this out when I get paid next (soon). Is this album composed of ONLY soulstrutters? That's wild. Are you planning the sequel yet? Packaging looks nice. Big up on supporting a cause.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Is this album composed of ONLY soulstrutters? That's wild. Are you planning the sequel yet?

Yes, this album is only comprised of strutters. It's a benefit album for the victims of Katrina and Rita that we started back in September. It's finally come to fruition. Click HERE to see the post that started it all. You may also visit www.breakintheroad.org to learn more about the album.

Thanks for checking it out.

~gNAT

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Just got paid today. You'll be seeing an order tomorrow!

• Gnat,
    I just got my CDs in the mail. Thank you so much. Every song I've heard I'm like
    My wife is now excited about this project too and will be trying to get her coworkers and classmates to buy copies.

• Gnat,
    I just got my CDs in the mail. Thank you so much. Every song I've heard I'm like
    especially Asprin's joint[/b]

I mean...damn, T!

• Gnat,
    especially R***' Leela James remix[/b]

• Gnat,

Kiitos!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Yo! Friends and countrymen...
    there is an official Northern California "Break In The Road" Release Party!!!!!!

*Thursday, March 9th @ the Madrone Lounge, 'round 9pm.
    500 Divisadero St
    San Francisco, CA 9411

*Your very own SoulStrut DJs B-Cause (peacefulrotation) and RossHogg (hogginthefogg) will be on the 1s and 2s...I might even find enough liquified courage to throw down with those guys.

*Keep an eye out in the Announcements Forum.

~gNAT

• Right on! Got your message and yes, we're all set.

Thanks, M*tt!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Gnat,

I sayin' tho...right?!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Got my promo package today. This will promptly be brought to the radio station!

WHEN MAH OFFICIAL COMIN' IN?!

• two plaese

were do i send moneys to? pm-able?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    WHEN MAH OFFICIAL COMIN' IN?!
    CAN: sent yours on Thursday with the rest of the first batch. Hopefully soon? I sent it AirMail.

were do i send moneys to? pm-able?
    WUTS UP. If y'all don't feel comfortable sending your money over the internet @ the website: www.breakintheroad.org , or at the e-bay store http://stores.ebay.com/BREAK-IN-THE-ROAD, then you may send me check or money order to my address:

DJ gNAT
    1344 Santa Clara St.
    Richmond, CA 94804

*Each CD is $10 donation
    *domestic S/H is $3 for 1-5 CDs and $6 for 6-10 CDs.

~gNAT

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    received it today, some of y'all are melting my face off right as we speak! just wanted to give a shout out to Gnat for making this happen - it's inspiring to see someone step up and make something good come out of this tragedy.

• girgir 329 Posts
    ALL[/b] of y'all are melting my face off right! just wanted to give a shout out to Gnat for making this happen - it's inspiring to see someone step up and make something good come out of this tragedy.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    So, my San Francisco Bay Area Heads. BREAK IN THE ROAD is now available at the following stores:

EAST BAY:
    B-Sides Records
    2128 Dwight Way
    Berkeley, CA 94704

Amoeba--Berkeley
    2455 Telegraph Ave
    Berkeley, CA 94704

SAN FRANCISCO:
    Groove Merchant
    687 Haight Street
    San Francisco, CA 94117

Amoeba--San Francisco
    1855 Haight Street
    San Francisco, CA 94117

SAN RAFAEL:
    894 Fourth Street
    San Rafael, CA 94901

CHECK IT OUT!!!
    gNAT

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    gNAT, I got the CD yesterday and the music is pure fire. A lot of you on here are talented. I wish I had some recording equipment, so that I could have submitted some tracks for the project but I had to settle with buying the CD. I ain't mad, though.

If you didn't cop yet, make it priority number one.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Just got mine in the mail, and it's well worth it. Shit, even if it was crap, it's going to a good cause. Thanks Gnat.

Mallard... after hearing "Hardy" and this, I'm ready for your full-length!

Buy dis.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i gave my girl a copy for Valentines Day, and GOT ASS!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Received this today. Well done everybody. This is sounding so mature and focused right about now.

• I'm ready for your full-length!

Oh nevermind. That's TOO easy.

Herm

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    I'm ready for your full-length!

Oh nevermind. That's TOO easy.

Herm

• If you didn't cop yet, make it priority number one.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

just bought myself a copy.

thanks gnat.

out of curiosity how are they selling ?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    We have sold about 75 copies (55 over the internet) 20 on the street. The majority of these sales were within the first week--sales have slowed considerably since the announcement of the release. I have covered cost with donations.
    gNAT

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    edit: There is Canadian artists on the comp, nevermind!

Fire!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    We have sold about 75 copies (55 over the internet) 20 on the street.

Is that really all so far? If that's true, I alone account for more than 10% of online sales. Dudes, you should really pick this CD up!