REAL HEADZ IS BACK!

Comments

• That sounds kind of weak, to be honest.

Ever the fan of stratification, eh?

Ever the fan of reality[/b], eh?

Ever the fan of reality[/b], eh?

mebbe so, they don't have to be mutually exclusive.

• mebbe so, they don't have to be mutually exclusive.

I'm not sure what happened. I did have access to it before it was removed, and now I don't. Oh well.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    mebbe so, they don't have to be mutually exclusive.

I'm not sure what happened. I did have access to it before it was removed, and now I don't. Oh well.

gotta put up those bucks for lolos!

• gotta put up those bucks for lolos!

I guess my fee to have it say "Bucks For Lolos" wasn't enough? What did I miss in the few weeks I was gone? Damn.

Well, I liked what I was able to see, I had wanted to contribute more than anything, but more music than money. I'm alright with that.

• somebody with the "ability" to download should just get everything and then go on soulseek. That would be funny to watch people start losing their shit about how exclusive such precious mp3's are supposed to be. Real Headz is some upper echelon of snobbery.

• somebody with the "ability" to download should just get everything and then go on soulseek. That would be funny to watch people start losing their shit about how exclusive such precious mp3's are supposed to be. Real Headz is some upper echelon of snobbery.
    BAN

BAN

Ha ha, people already losing thier shit.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    somebody with the "ability" to download should just get everything and then go on soulseek. That would be funny to watch people start losing their shit about how exclusive such precious mp3's are supposed to be. Real Headz is some upper echelon of snobbery.
    You're a fucking idiot. This shit is to keep people who don't contribute out of shit. Lurkers use up yousendit links or people's bandwidth before anyone who actually contributes can get anything. Give before you receive. Fucking Communists.

BAN

Ha ha, people already losing thier shit.
    Lost soon, too, will be your ability to "keep coming back regardless of how this site changes."

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    95% of it was on soulseek before rh started anyway

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"

i don't understand...are you pissed because you donated but still don't have access or that it's limited access?

i'm asking seriously.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    somebody with the "ability" to download should just get everything and then go on soulseek. That would be funny to watch people start losing their shit about how exclusive such precious mp3's are supposed to be. Real Headz is some upper echelon of snobbery.
    You're a fucking idiot. This shit is to keep people who don't contribute out of shit. Lurkers use up yousendit links or people's bandwidth before anyone who actually contributes can get anything. Give before you receive. Fucking Communists.

Brian when and if we ever meet I am buyig you several beers out of pure admiration.

than I am giving you a manly hug

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    My real headz membership goes on eBay tomorrow.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I got my eSnipe ready to go. Do me a favor though and don't put modern soul in the title or description. I'd hate to lose to a guy in France or Japan

I got my eSnipe ready to go. Do me a favor though and don't put modern soul in the title or description. I'd hate to lose to a guy in France or Japan

REALHEADZ??? membership ~ Real Funky Black Man Moder Soul!!!

look at baby boy acting like he grown. Who the fuck are you again? When's the last time you contributed? Remind me... God forbid people want find some great new stuff. That album upload thread introduced me to some amazing stuff. God forbid other people want to hear some amazing stuff without people going all "thats my special secret record." I'm seriously hoping most of you all only show this kind of egotistical behavior on online forums.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    real headz access is irrelevant. if you've learned something from this site, you should donate.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    look at baby boy acting like he grown. Who the fuck are you again? When's the last time you contributed? Remind me... God forbid people want find some great new stuff. That album upload thread introduced me to some amazing stuff. God forbid other people want to hear some amazing stuff without people going all "thats my special secret record." I'm seriously hoping most of you all only show this kind of egotistical behavior on online forums.
    Way to miss the point asshole. It has nothing to do with keeping shit under wraps or anything. It has to do with people leeching and not contributing shit. Why should lurkers get anything without contributing anything? Also, when RAJ has to pay crazy bandwidth costs because people hear about "OMG FREE RAER MP3s!!!!!!!!" he needs to implement something to counteract that. I was more than happy to donate to RAJ since I had some extra money and this was before this forum was even reinstated.

Finally, if you are unware of my internet celebritydom, you are disconnected from the streets. Now fuck off.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    this threads retarded - the driver here is the bandwidth bills of ~ $200 a month, currently borne by Raj. This is a means for him to cover those, and provide something in return for those who make a contribution, however they choose to use it

real simple

• Finally, if you are unware of my internet celebritydom, you are disconnected from the streets. Now fuck off.

Seriously.

When you diss Brian (sometimes known as "Brian!"), you diss yourself.

[Read: You will never get kama aina rate on a latte. Pay up, Haole.]

real headz access is irrelevant. if you've learned something from this site, you should donate.

This is the truth. About a year ago when I was saving money to move, I was so broke I was seriously eating like Ramen noodles and drinking fucking High Life and shit. But I still found a way to Paypal Raj like $20

Finally, if you are unware of my internet celebritydom, you are disconnected from the streets. Now fuck off.

Oh shit!

we need an "instant classic" graemlin.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    drinking fucking
    we've got kenny G on the loudspeakers today...

• look at baby boy acting like he grown. Who the fuck are you again? When's the last time you contributed? Remind me... God forbid people want find some great new stuff. That album upload thread introduced me to some amazing stuff. God forbid other people want to hear some amazing stuff without people going all "thats my special secret record." I'm seriously hoping most of you all only show this kind of egotistical behavior on online forums.
    Way to miss the point asshole. It has nothing to do with keeping shit under wraps or anything. It has to do with people leeching and not contributing shit. Why should lurkers get anything without contributing anything? Also, when RAJ has to pay crazy bandwidth costs because people hear about "OMG FREE RAER MP3s!!!!!!!!" he needs to implement something to counteract that. I was more than happy to donate to RAJ since I had some extra money and this was before this forum was even reinstated.

I'm sure you're quite the internet heavy weight. With such a sunny disposition and 3285 posts of pure bullshit, your a irreplaceable cog in the soulstrut machine. I for one am looking foward the future because for how much shit you talk and how little you contribute, I can't wait to see whats next.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I'm sure you're quite the internet heavy weight. With such a sunny disposition and 3285 posts of pure bullshit, your a irreplaceable cog in the soulstrut machine. I for one am looking foward the future because for how much shit you talk and how little you contribute, I can't wait to see whats next.
    Is this now about me or is it about your little crusade against the little elitist tree clubhouse known as . I'm more than happy to discuss either of them but please choose a topic because I'm unable to focus on more than one at a time.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    again i ask you - did you donate and not get access or you disagree with the notion of donating to get access?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Troubleman, I'm seriously enjoying your attempts to
    call out the entire board - but look, if you don't want
    to donate money, you don't have to. Just don't bitch about
    not having access to something that you didn't find
    inspiring enough to pony up a little cash for.

And take that shit to soulseek.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Troubleman, Raj is trying to raise money for the site. Real Headz is not a a select membership club; its like buying a custom title. It's something to raise $$$$. By donating, we help Raj sustain the board. I think your comments are misdirected.