REAL HEADZ IS BACK!

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Does this mean no girls will be allowed in the realheadz forum? If so, I'm telling Guzzo...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Does this mean no moder soul will be allowed in the realheadz forum? If so, I'm telling Guzzo...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Does this mean no girls will be allowed in the realheadz forum? If so, I'm telling Guzzo...

girls are yucky anyways, boys are much cooler.

I'll donate when I figure out what I should eb donating

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    girls are yucky anyways, boys are much cooler.

SEXIST!

• "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    what happened to unspoken understanding? you know: the knowing "head nod". now it's just all VIP and I can't be bothered. weird.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    so yeah, um, like...how can i get down?
    should i donate again?
    what if i still cant access it?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    This is more of a "what have you done for me lately" type of benefit, no?

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    ahaha ! It's so funny to see all the wannabe real headz beggin to access to mp3 !

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

So will it appear in the main index if one qualifies??

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I just pimped some realheadz. Check your main menu.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Yo Raj, I was looking for the sayer-shirts, are the sold out or just hidden very well?

where can I get down?

• I donated under a different email than when I registered, please let me partake.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i must be a fakehead.
    i thought i was more of an unrealhead.
    better than a deadhead.

oh well. i'll just wait for the next "Post A Raer Album" thread.

I donated under a different email than when I registered, please let me partake.

Done. There are no more sayer shirts except for a few White XXLs that nobody wanted. New shirt will be out this spring.

• I just pimped some realheadz. Check your main menu.

ok guys, have fun in your little soulstrut vip room.

I remember soulstrut back before big dudes, little dudes, real headz, soulstrut factor, etc. Back when we all were equals and we didn't take ourselves too seriously. Classics were classics, and duds were duds. People respected eachothers opinions and still read replies to threads even when they didn't agree (never needed an ignore user function). New raers were found and shared without hesitation of blowing up spots or inflating prices. It was a good time, I miss it. What do I know? I'll keep coming back regardless of how this site changes. Have fun everybody.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

REAL HEADZ IS BACK!

And that Google shit is still here...

• I don't see it. Where is it?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    What!!!?

• What!!!?

There we go. It's not on my page.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

I remember soulstrut back before big dudes, little dudes, real headz, soulstrut factor, etc. Back when we all were equals and we didn't take ourselves too seriously. Classics were classics, and duds were duds. People respected eachothers opinions and still read replies to threads even when they didn't agree (never needed an ignore user function). New raers were found and shared without hesitation of blowing up spots or inflating prices. It was a good time, I miss it. What do I know? I'll keep coming back regardless of how this site changes. Have fun everybody.

huh?!?! When was this?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

how embarassing.

huh?!?! When was this?

it was before your hair cut post

huh?!?! When was this?

it was before your hair cut post

HAHAHA!!!!

Oh shit!

• I have to pay for a display ad in order to get to this section? I had access before, what changed?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I remember soulstrut back before big dudes, little dudes, real headz, soulstrut factor, etc. Back when we all were equals and we didn't take ourselves too seriously. Classics were classics, and duds were duds. People respected eachothers opinions and still read replies to threads even when they didn't agree (never needed an ignore user function). New raers were found and shared without hesitation of blowing up spots or inflating prices. It was a good time, I miss it.

That sounds kind of weak, to be honest.

I remember soulstrut back before big dudes, little dudes, real headz, soulstrut factor, etc. Back when we all were equals and we didn't take ourselves too seriously. Classics were classics, and duds were duds. People respected eachothers opinions and still read replies to threads even when they didn't agree (never needed an ignore user function). New raers were found and shared without hesitation of blowing up spots or inflating prices. It was a good time, I miss it.

That sounds kind of weak like magic land pixie dust talk, to be honest.