Whats worse dying in a fire or dying of cold?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I think its cold, any of you that argue with me are not from the streets

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    no way. Dying of cold is just like falling asleep. Read that jack london dude, you'll see.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i remember thinking as a little kid, that if you were hoplessly in a , you could just breathe the noxious fumes until you passed out... cold would fucking suck, and take a lot longer. ad*m, being from california, you're really in no position to say you'd take cold.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I think we could only argue this point if we had the "personal experience" of dying from either one.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I think we could only argue this point if we had the "personal experience" of dying from either one.

in my job I deal with fire and cold all day. So I know this stuff better than all of you.

don't bother arguing with me. Aren't you guys who argued with me the ones who formed a minstrel polka band? I think I saw your myspace page

once again you guys are so disconnected from the real that I find your comments to be below pointless

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

all this arguing is hurting my feelings guys!

after i saw "grizzly man" i decided i'm going to spend the summer with the sharks. i'm gonna live under water with them and make friends with them and stuff like that. some eels will probably befriend me and hang out with me and maybe steal one of my flippers to be funny. who's with me?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

after i saw "grizzly man" i decided i'm going to spend the summer with the sharks. i'm gonna live under water with them and make friends with them and stuff like that. some eels will probably befriend me and hang out with me and maybe steal one of my flippers to be funny. who's with me?

Have any of your family ever been sharks or eels? I'm guessing no and that goes for 95% of you guys. You are all college educated white guys that don't understand what you speak about.

Being a grizzly is better than being a shark and if you don't know that then you are an idiot. People in my neighborhood are all former sharks and eels and I've heard the horror stories about their aquatic days.

Once again you guys are speaking like your opinion matters

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i spit hot fiya, so i aint scurred.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

Have any of your family ever been sharks or eels? I'm guessing no and that goes for 95% of you guys. You are all college educated white guys that don't understand what you speak about.

Being a grizzly is better than being a shark and if you don't know that then you are an idiot. People in my neighborhood are all former sharks and eels and I've heard the horror stories about their aquatic days.

Once again you guys are speaking like your opinion matters

post photos of your EEL UNCLE or you are FUCKING SOFT!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I almost burst into flames everytime I go into my record room, so much fire. ha

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Well, at least I know that an orgasm feels better than a sneeze. Even though they're both just forceful, involuntary expulsions of bodily fluids.

I once almost ate a piece of crack off a kitchen counter where i was cutting bread(true story)who would be responsible for my actions? i'm leanin towards blaming myself i should've known not to eat around a crackhead/friend.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i made a PBJ sammich on acid once, and threw it across the kitchen 'cause i thought the breadcrumbs were red and green fleas. that same night, i convinced my dad that he was asleep while watching a movie with me, he just looked at me, shook his head, and went upstairs. i still remember saying, "dad, you're asleep!"... he was thinking, "what the fuck?".

i made a PBJ sammich on acid once, and threw it across the kitchen 'cause i thought the breadcrumbs were red and green fleas. that same night, i convinced my dad that he was asleep while watching a movie with me, he just looked at me, shook his head, and went upstairs. i still remember saying, "dad, you're asleep!"... he was thinking, "what the fuck?".

You were trippin man

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    This thread is on some ish...

you guys have the exact post count(1996),that's ill.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

post photos of your EEL UNCLE or you are FUCKING SOFT!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!

R**n,

you said you were coming to San Diego, thats close to my hood. If you think your tough enough to come kick it with some loc'd out eels than I fucking dare you to step to West Covina. My uncle used to run with some of the toughest sea snakes you've ever seen. You ever rap songs about them? no! do you know why? cause them rap fuckers are too scared to even address the topic.

Young Jeezy try to come through once, but his bitch ass got chased out by a manta ray and 3 skates.

Most grizzly bitches cry when I tell them where I'm from.

all you dudes eating crack on dinner tables and making LSD sandwiches are soft. Typical white person repsonse to the important questions that affect my hood.

• I think its cold, any of you that argue with me are not from the streets

Why are you such a passive aggressive loser?

This thread (site) is for the sea creatures man. Peace.

• Why ask a question when you've already decided on an answer and refuse to entertain any responses to the contrary?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Why ask a question when you've already decided on an answer and refuse to entertain any responses to the contrary?