does february 14th have any meaning for you?

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm hoping I get a no strings attached BJ out of the deal[/b], at least.

What does that mean? (in the context of her being your girl already)

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

It means I roll over and go to sleep when it's over.

• Celebrate your relationship everyday.

that's pretty much the attitude with my wife and I, but I'm making her a mixtape and cooking dinner anyway bc that's how I do.

speaking of valentine's, tho, I just got this in my email box:

-----

Subject: Fucking St.Valentine
    Date: February 13, 2006 4:29:58 PM CST

What are you to do if you have bad erection? Especially
    in the forthcoming Saint Valentines Day???
    Don t worry, it is not the last of pea-time...
    The most simple way is to visit our site, order the
    medication and that is all you are to do!

Do not kill the clock!

-----

pea-time?!?

do not kill the clock!

Rugged!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Rugged!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Celebrate your relationship everyday.

that's pretty much the attitude with my wife and I, but I'm making her a mixtape and cooking dinner anyway bc that's how I do.

speaking of valentine's, tho, I just got this in my email box:

-----

Subject: Fucking St.Valentine
    Date: February 13, 2006 4:29:58 PM CST

What are you to do if you have bad erection? Especially
    in the forthcoming Saint Valentines Day???
    Don t worry, it is not the last of pea-time...
    The most simple way is to visit our site, order the
    medication and that is all you are to do!

Do not kill the clock!

-----

pea-time?!?

do not kill the clock!

Yeah, what's the hell with that? I'm thinking maybe they meant "cock" instead of "clock." But pea time? I'm stumped.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    As a side note, White Castles is accepting reservations tomorrow night for some candle-lit Slyders. That might do the trick.

H1>OH SNAP!/H1>

ha! are they doing this everywhere or just in chi? for some reason i want to roll by and check it out.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Yes. It's My Wife's Birthday.

it's my moms b-day which has made it tough many-a-time to decide what to do. My girl came by the office yesterday and surprised me with 5th row seats to last nights Clippers v. Bulls game, dinner, and some purple kush. She knows I got to spend tuesday night at work & school so this year I got no complaints

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    some purple kush tush.
    I got no complaints

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    some purple kush tush.
    I got no complaints

don't ever underestimate some high quality grape ass

...just to bring it full-circle to the ever popular "pedophile thread".

As a side note, White Castles is accepting reservations tomorrow night for some candle-lit Slyders. That might do the trick.

H1>OH SNAP!/H1>

ha! are they doing this everywhere in just in chi? for some reason i want to roll by and check it out.

I think it's everywhere where there's White Castle. They have all the participating restaurants listed on their website.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    ...just to bring it full-circle to the ever popular "pedophile thread".
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

it's my moms b-day which has made it tough many-a-time to decide what to do. My girl came by the office yesterday and surprised me with 5th row seats to last nights Clippers v. Bulls game, dinner, and some purple kush[/b]. She knows I got to spend tuesday night at work & school so this year I got no complaints

Did you slip on ring on her finger? If my girl surprised me with dinner, basketball, weed -- and the aforementioned no-strings-attached B.J. -- I think I might explode.

it's my moms b-day which has made it tough many-a-time to decide what to do. My girl came by the office yesterday and surprised me with 5th row seats to last nights Clippers v. Bulls game, dinner, and some purple kush[/b]. She knows I got to spend tuesday night at work & school so this year I got no complaints

Did you slip on ring on her finger? If my girl surprised me with dinner, basketball, weed -- and the aforementioned no-strings-attached B.J. -- I think I might explode.
    too bad it was really a 46yr old man, playing RPG's on the internet across the country.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

haha, heres th fucked up thing about it all I've been trying to find the right way to break up with her for a few weeks now. Last night actually left me feeling really guilty. I can't break up with her for a little bit now cause how cold hearted is that?

• It don't mean shit to me as far as romance and all that... Never have a girlfriend so it's nothing at all to me in that way. However, it's my brother's birthday so even though I never have a girl I'm still screwed into having to buy a present on that day. If I had a girl I'd be having to buy two presents. Either way you look at it, I'm fucked and not in the nice way.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    It don't mean shit to me as far as romance and all that... Never have a girlfriend so it's nothing at all to me in that way. However, it's my brother's birthday so even though I never have a girl I'm still screwed into having to buy a present on that day. If I had a girl I'd be having to buy two presents. Either way you look at it, I'm fucked and not in the nice way.

you need a hug

• It don't mean shit to me as far as romance and all that... Never have a girlfriend so it's nothing at all to me in that way. However, it's my brother's birthday so even though I never have a girl I'm still screwed into having to buy a present on that day. If I had a girl I'd be having to buy two presents. Either way you look at it, I'm fucked and not in the nice way.

you need a hug

No, Danzig needs a hug, I need a job. Or, I need to win a lot of money playing poker.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

too bad it was really a 46yr old man, playing RPG's on the internet across the country.
    I have never been in Guzzo's office.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    My grandfather died on Valentine's Day. I call my grandma as close to v-day as possible and make sure she's okay. My wife and I do something simple like dinner and a movie. Our anniversary is March 20th so we just save up for that.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

double whammy!

actually this is good.

i am saying:

dec. 25 = x-mas
    jan. 14 = my gf's birthday
    feb. 11 = me and my gf's anniversary
    feb. 14 = valentines

• Yes. It's My Wife's Birthday.

haha, heres th fucked up thing about it all I've been trying to find the right way to break up with her for a few weeks now. Last night actually left me feeling really guilty. I can't break up with her for a little bit now cause how cold hearted is that?

Wait till spring, when the new flowers are in bloom, so to speak. why is it always that the girl who will come to your office and do something really cool, one is never that into?

Im not doing anything for my girl excpet cooking dinner and a card.

• DescryDescry 229 Posts
    nope.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    nope.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    It's another excuse to spend $$$$$$$$$ on my girl.

Dinner, Mark Jacobs Purse, Nanette Lepore Top, Dozen Roses to work etc....

I'm hoping I get a no strings attached BJ out of the deal, at least.

Whatever. This Holiday is straight up a waste of money and annoying.

hahahahahhaha. Atleast somebody is honest.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

• me and my girl have this sorta fucked up tradition where we lay around and watch a really depressing movie, such as Requium for a Dream, Bad Lieutenant, etc...

Cued up: Dancer in the Dark.

I dunno, call me Frederick Nietzsche of Hollywood, but on a day where society (hallmark) is telling you to be lovey dovey I find it amusing to flip the script watch something depressing. Of course, with copious amounts of copilation before and after the flick. Mix in a nice home cooked meal, a quality brownie, and several Pimms and ginger ales and today was/will be a good day (and I didn't even have to use my AK).

The key to a quality no frills valentine day is having a laid back chick who doesn't buy into it either. And that truly is a beautiful thing. The last place on earth I'd want to be is out in a restaurant, I feel for the waitstaff, but I guess they make loot so fuggit. Flowers schmowers. I get my girl some 45s.

Plus: Champagne = hangover. I know, I know, don't buy the cheap stuff. But I'm paranoid after NYE or 98 going into 99. I will never party like its $19.99 ever again.

$??