God damnit, thats the new Jordans?

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Jeez, at least last years was kinda original looking. This shit looks like a pair of and1's from kmart. WEAKSAUCE.

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Embarassing.

I'd pay a hundred bucks to NOT wear those moonboots.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Jeez, at least last years was kinda original looking. This shit looks like a pair of and1's from kmart. WEAKSAUCE.

And cats will still wear this shit just because of social status.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    OH SHIT!!!!

I saw this dude i know wearing those this morning and i said to my myself....what the fuck are those ugly ass shoes..... Shaq's?......ewwwww

• Options
    Nasty. Not for me at all.

Picked these up last two weeks instead.

Natsy. Not for me at all.

• Nasty. Not for me at all.

Picked these up last two weeks instead.

I saw those today and thought about them... but I was kinda like, eh too "jiggy" for me

Settled on these, which will be functional in the snow but retain some "jig"

U can customize those too.

• That would be fun but I was in a rush and $60 at Transit sounded good to me.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i dont know shit about no shoes but i bought these yesterday and i really like them:

• i dont know shit about no shoes but i bought these yesterday and i really like them:

Ah! I was looking for a picture of those to post. I almost went dumb and copped those today. They look real comfortable and the colorway is, how do you say, my schitt.

• Jeez, at least last years was kinda original looking. This shit looks like a pair of and1's from kmart. WEAKSAUCE.

HOLY SHIT..but come on..are you at all surpised? I am not..everyone knows J's fell off MANY years ago. if they werent released in the 80s or extremely early 90s=GARBAGE. I thought this was common knowledge w/ people with good sneaker taste?

• how do you say, my schitt.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    This guy will be a millionaire pretty soon

He invented the nu-sportshoe a microwave size machine that pressure cleans sneakers. 2 pairs 10 min. With the new kick culture I am sure he will sell

• haze25haze25 759 Posts

the 3rd jordans are still my favorite kicks of all time, got a pair of og's and the re-releases from a few years ago.

peace,xavier

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

This shit looks like a pair of and1's from kmart.

Jordan's fell off after his retirement. AND HOW MUCH DO THOSE SHITS COST???! like $170 or some shit huh?

• Options

Natsy. Not for me at all.

Haha, god I love me some shoestrut!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• meshmesh 925 Posts

i got the og neon green ones when they came out. i still think this is a dope shoe.

those new jordans though? nah. but i never really liked jordans that much in the first place.

• i got the og neon green ones when they came out. i still think this is a dope shoe.
    "SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK"..every pair of 95's i've ever owned.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

thise are weird,
    I kinda like the new Kobe Zooms:

• there are some new colorways of those coming out this year

09/16/2006 Air Jordan 5 Retro
    136027-031 Silver-Green Bean-Flint Grey
    $135.00

09/16/2006 Women's Air Jordan 5 Retro (6-11, 12, 13)
    313551-161 White/Fire Red-Sunset-Dark Cinder
    $135.00

• img src="

09/16/2006 Air Jordan 5 Retro
    136027-031 Silver-Green Bean-Flint Grey
    $135.00
    [img]http://tinypic.com/k2bbie.jpg" alt="" />

awww, why not

I might cop my first pair of Jordan's....

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I just copped these

• I might cop my first pair of Jordan's....

those??

• This guy will be a millionaire pretty soon

He invented the nu-sportshoe a microwave size machine that pressure cleans sneakers. 2 pairs 10 min. With the new kick culture I am sure he will sell

i need this..not sure if itd work on oxidized yellow soles,not a good look to me.. especially when the rest of the sneaker is mint.

• Jeez, at least last years was kinda original looking. This shit looks like a pair of and1's from kmart. WEAKSAUCE.

thise are weird,
    I kinda like the new Kobe Zooms:

uhhhh looks like somebodys picket fence hanging on the side
    imo very ugly

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    to non-ballers and for people who doesn't know the evolution of basketball shoes. yes, that is an ugly shoe. To someone who appreciates the game far more, it has a much cleaner look than some of those Shox releases, and I could tell you Nike doesn't play around when it comes to function.

and co-sign on the Jordan 14's, Batmon. Lightweight, durable, and good support. I had the blue ones when they were first released. One of the best basketball shoes i've played in.

• I just copped these