I respect all you eBay hustlaz

2»

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    turning around and buying grails of mine.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    STOP SNITCHING cup-o-pizza I thought that was a secret.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    haha mole going off tonight
    you mad at work, doggie?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    That and a little dealer/record scour would suit me fine.

K.

Hit me up on the PM when you are in town. I will be investigating the more caribean thrifts of certain parts of town soon

• Options
    oh dear.

i must tell the story at some point but not now of the pet-pig weirdo i met in mississippi who sells "bulk" on ebay, has no interest in between the grooves i.e. music, and bragged of being featured in an interview in an upcoming issue of Goldmine magainze. WOO HOO!

i hate ebay.

i hate records too.

Let me guess - 'lotsofrecords'?

Not that dude. I know that guy - he's in NY.

K.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    oh dear.

i must tell the story at some point but not now of the pet-pig weirdo i met in mississippi who sells "bulk" on ebay, has no interest in between the grooves i.e. music, and bragged of being featured in an interview in an upcoming issue of Goldmine magainze. WOO HOO!

i hate ebay.

i hate records too.

Let me guess - 'lotsofrecords'?

Not that dude. I know that guy - he's in NY.

K.

definitely not that guy.

this was more like - "Veryfewgoodrecords" or rather "veryfewrecordsatall" or possibly "mypigateallmyrecords"

• RezRez 164 Posts
    Yeah, nothing more enjoyable than packing up $10 records all day..then paying paypal ...and Ebay...and the post office...and the Roti joint for food cus' you hungry...

K.

Learn to cook?

Rez

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    "mypigateallmyrecords"

Nice One! New Classic!

• RezRez 164 Posts
    Corresponding with all of these people, packaging all this shit, and then taking it to the post office FUCKING SUCKS. How do you guys find the time to do all of this shit?

Ebay ain't no hustle - it's a walk in the park compared to trying do the rounds in dodgy South London record stores dealin with crusty 60+ yr old Jamaican ex-pats who don't even have a computer - that's when ya REALLY earn yer daily bread -ebay just fokkin button pushin for net nurdz - right?

Come visit - bring ya best/worst face cos ya'll need it...

Rez

• Options
    Yeah, nothing more enjoyable than packing up $10 records all day..then paying paypal ...and Ebay...and the post office...and the Roti joint for food cus' you hungry...

K.

Learn to cook?

Rez

My girlfriend takes care of that - I get to clean.

K.