Wanted Microsoft Word/Office (OS9R)

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
kind of a weird request, but can anyone hook up an OS9 version of Microsoft Word or Office?thanks...

Comments

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    By os9 do u mean windows 98? U tried searchin 4 torrents? I got a minty fresh copy a few weeks ago, im on xp tho.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    no, i mean mac[/b] OS 9.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Ahhh ok sorry hotdog.....u tried torrents.

Here u go...i beleive this 2004 version works for macs.

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3431233

Its a torrent......i hope u know how 2 use them....its also not very legal.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    that's probably os x. thanks anyway.

can anyone else hook it up?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Need Adobe CS for MAC .

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Need Adobe CS for MAC .

Raj, I just downloaded CS for a friend of mine. PM me if you're not familar with torrents. I could send you a CD-R then.

• Need Adobe CS for MAC .

Raj, I just downloaded CS for a friend of mine. PM me if you're not familar with torrents. I could send you a CD-R then.

Adobe CS2 requires connecting via the internet to their servers for activation. I thought that was pretty hard to get around, no?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Need Adobe CS for MAC .

"this user is not signed in"

Need Adobe CS for MAC .

Adobe CS2 requires connecting via the internet to their servers for activation. I thought that was pretty hard to get around, no?

no and no.

There's this little app called "lil snitch" that will warn you anytime any OSX application "dails home". You can cancel dial homes for any app forever with a simple preference selection.

kind of a weird request, but can anyone hook up an OS9 version of Microsoft Word or Office?

thanks...

This is obviously what you need: