are certain races more violent than the other?NRR

2»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Somehow this thread reminded me of this joke....

This white dude is playing basketball with a bunch of black guys and after the game they are in the showers together.

The white dude notices that the few black guys around him are really well endowed and says to one of them...."I've always heard you guys had big dicks but I always thought it was an Urban Legend.".

The black guy winks at his buddies and tells the white dude..."No man, it's true. You see when we're little kids our mother's tie a one pound rock to our dicks and it stays there until we're all stretched out".

The white guy, amazed at this inside info he just heard says "Damn, I knew there had to be some sort of secret"!!!

Later on after the white guy leaves the black guy and his buddies have a good laugh about it.

About three weeks later the white guy is walking down the street and he runs into the black guy from the shower. "Dude, I just want to thank you about that secret you told me"

Black guy is puzzled and says "What secret?"

"You know" says the white dude..."The one about tying a rock to my dick"

The black guy is stunned and says "YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY DO THAT, DID YOU!!!???"

To which the white guy replies..."I sure did and after three weeks I'm halfway there....It's BLACK!!!"

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Unfortunately, your faulty logic is rearing its head again...To identify so-called "tendencies" among ethnic groups is essentialist and stereotyping. Recognizing common cultural practices or shared beliefs that are hallmark to certain ethnic groups is not.

My bad. The way I worded it does sound essentialist, but what I'm attempting to say is what you more elloquently wrote here.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Unfortunately, your faulty logic is rearing its head again...To identify so-called "tendencies" among ethnic groups is essentialist and stereotyping. Recognizing common cultural practices or shared beliefs that are hallmark to certain ethnic groups is not.

My bad. The way I worded it does sound essentialist, but what I'm attempting to say is what you more elloquently wrote here.

Whew, glad that we agree...I was just informed that clicking on and responding to these threads is . Therefore, I'm bowing out of this one.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Coselmed, what do you do for a living? Just wondering. On account of you seem all smart and shit

(I tried to PM you but no good, you need to clean your mailbox out)

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I do need to clean my inbox out!

I work in pharmaceutical marketing...A long way from my feminist/social activist roots.

That said, my sister is a social worker, so I feel like I'm indirectly contributing to the betterment of society by throwing some change her way.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

This white dude is playing basketball with a bunch of black guys and after the game they are in the showers together.

The white dude notices that the few black guys around him are really well endowed and says to one of them...."I've always heard you guys had big dicks but I always thought it was an Urban Legend.".

The black guy winks at his buddies and tells the white dude..."No man, it's true. You see when we're little kids our mother's tie a one pound rock to our dicks and it stays there until we're all stretched out".

The white guy, amazed at this inside info he just heard says "Damn, I knew there had to be some sort of secret"!!!

Later on after the white guy leaves the black guy and his buddies have a good laugh about it.

About three weeks later the white guy is walking down the street and he runs into the black guy from the shower. "Dude, I just want to thank you about that secret you told me"

To which the white guy replies..."I sure did and after three weeks I'm halfway there....It's BLACK!!!"

Jeez, this joke was way too long, not funny, and suspect as HELL!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Jeez, this joke was way too long, not funny, and suspect as HELL!!

Must be a George Carlin joke??

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

So in short we concluded that being born black does make you a better football player.

what about Hockey ?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

So in short we concluded that being born black does make you a better football player.

what about Hockey ?

I don't know Jews don't watch icesports

Coselmed is so well spoken

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

And so purty too! ooops, PASUE.

what about Hockey ?

ok.....i'm just saying your conclusion is false because blacks would dominate Hockey .......

then again....if they learned how to ice skate maybe they would..... hmmmmmmmm

LOL !

the white man is always stealin' our women

• Coselmed is so well spoken

LOL !

Is that why you sent wifey down the street as soon as I walked up? Damn, dude.

LOL !

Is that why you sent wifey down the street as soon as I walked up? Damn, dude.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

nah.....i was just showing off my pimp game

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

what about Hockey ?

ok.....i'm just saying your conclusion is false because blacks would dominate Hockey .......

then again....if they learned how to ice skate maybe they would..... hmmmmmmmm

There are a few out there...

The Oilers were a pretty fun team to watch when all three of these dudes were playing:

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    The "master" race has a bit of itchy trigger finger if you ask me.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I was going to read this thread, but I have to go choke a motherfucker.

- spidey

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts