I'm through selling hip-hop 12"s

2»

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    anyone selling their fondle em 12's, please PM me. i'm missing a bunch... cheers.

Also, if you have any Da King & I or Hard 2 Obtain vinyl, get at balz...

i've already got those, mayhn.

anything jazzy and blunted is welcome. you can keep your snap records.

Have you heard ESP's Valoompadoom Pink? It's dope.

But is it blunted?

Will it make balz' cipher complete?

I don't know about blunted, but it does complete the cipher. That, along with The Alliance, True Mathematics, and 991 Volts.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    anyone selling their fondle em 12's, please PM me. i'm missing a bunch... cheers.

nope. will check for it though thanks.

faux rillz, of course i'm real. i like chronic and jazzy beats, i don't think i'm the only one. you should get off your computer some day and check out the world, it's a beautiful place.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

nope. will check for it though thanks.

faux rillz, of course i'm real. i like chronic and jazzy beats, i don't think i'm the only one. you should get off your computer some day and check out the world, it's a beautiful place.

And the terms "chronic" and "blunted" are still in common use in this "world" you speak of?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I still do well selling the obscure mid 90s joints and Japan joints and some classic stuff... doesn't do as well as it used to, kinda just gotta keep watching other sellers and what's hot... it changes weekly... some things still go for money, but the run of the mill stuff does nothing like it used to...

It will come back though!

peace.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

What pleasures this "world" I keep hearing about has to offer!

• It will come back though!

Eh, this is the question... a lot of these records were pressed in large quantity, question is not whether they will be desirable again (I think they will be), but will they ever be worth more than $10.

• anyone selling their fondle em 12's, please PM me. i'm missing a bunch... cheers.

How about World Renown?

that still is my "joint". effin' hatter-ass hatter.

• anyone selling their fondle em 12's, please PM me. i'm missing a bunch... cheers.

How about World Renown?

So, do you "take a ride" or "catch a vibe" when it's on?

How about World Renown?

only when rocking an "A-Hat" or a "Breakdown" t-shirt.

How about World Renown?

That didn't really answer my question... I'm trying to figure out if you're a "take a ride" or "catch a vibe" kinda guy...

How about World Renown?

That didn't really answer my question... I'm trying to figure out if you're a "take a ride" or "catch a vibe" kinda guy...

Wait..I just realized I'm thinking of "How Nice I Am". I didn't even know those guys even put out something else after that.

• i catch a vibe. that song was cool. yall are scattered like the roaches with the lights on.

i remember when black sheep, tribe, dela, cypress hill, etc would catch at least $20 for those singles. not no more. but we have witnessed the explosion of the random rap market...so it kinda balances out.

• but we have witnessed the explosion of the random rap market...

I think early 90s is on the rise...I mean independent stuff, especially from Philly etc. is selling for top $ right now

I'll sell you all my New Breed, Skint, Wall of Sound and Fat Jazzy Grooves vol. 1-20 after I'm done ripping them to serato.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I got a spare HARD 2 OBTAIN if anyone wants to trade up somethin good for it (picture cover version with insert)...

peace.

I'll sell you all my New Breed, Skint, Wall of Sound and Fat Jazzy Grooves vol. 1-20 after I'm done ripping them to serato.

isn't that like "big beat" or sumtink?? you're a "big-beat-serato" dj are you? nah maan, i'm looking for the blunted jazzy hip hop.
    cheers.

isn't that like "big beat" or sumtink?? you're a "big-beat-serato" dj are you? nah maan, i'm looking for the blunted jazzy hip hop.
    cheers.

dude, if you're all blunted jazzy hip hop maestro, you NEED New Breed and the Fat Jazzy Grooves in your life. And Skint and Wall of Sound were two of the bigger trip hop labels from the mid 90's.

google DJ Smash.

that and digable planets.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    speaking of dj smash/new breed/giant step era stuff.

I really like that "mad jazzy flavors" ep, hah I'm not making that title up to correspond w/ this post.

There's a track on there by ADL, a Swedish mc, that was a big local hit in Toronto. "Daddy" is the track, and I can never understand why it was big here but nowhere else in n. america.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    speaking of dj smash/new breed/giant step era stuff.

I really like that "mad jazzy flavors" ep, hah I'm not making that title up to correspond w/ this post.

There's a track on there by ADL, a Swedish mc, that was a big local hit in Toronto. "Daddy" is the track, and I can never understand why it was big here but nowhere else in n. america.

I remember SoundQuest did a mix of that track back in the day. Faceman was the illest!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

definition of a roller