ex-Girlfriend Non-appreciation post

124»

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    OK. I got one for you. I think a few Soulstrut dudes even witnessed this foulness. I was djing at Pianos, upstairs. Shit was PACKED! like, no room to dance type packed. My girl and a couple of her friends were there chillin, drinking martinis. I watch dude anfter dude come up to rap to her, but I'm working, and... i trust her. SO some girl comes up dancing in front of me looking at me like i'm a life support system for a dick. I looked up, smiled, and kept doing my thing. My girl was'nt feeling this at ALL. She come over, all drunk, bitching at me cause i made eye contact with this other female. I was like, baby chill, I'm missing cues over here. She's all heated. So I was like (sternly), look baby, you're drunk, I've gotta be here for another couple hours. Why don't you go home and chill, and I'll call you when I'm done. This did'nt make her happy at all. She storms out.

So I finish up. Chillin with peoples on the couch having a drink. Who comes over??? that girl with the "do me" eyes. She's talking to me and my friends when all the sudden she stops and looks up behind me. I turned around and there was my girl, on kill. She smacked me in front of the whole place. Security had to come remove her from the property.

All bullshit aside, I loved this girl. We worked through some tough shit and I forgave her. Then, a week ago, she breaks up with me, out of the blue. I feel pretty pathetic for even staying with her now. I'm trying to be constructive and work on music and focus on work. Trying to not drink and dig myself into a deeper hole. Shit's rough... I've never had a girl do this to me before and I'm 27.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    then at 6:00AM, there was this loud ass bangin' on the door. It was her (so-called) ex-boyfriend.

dude I had almost this same exact thing happen...

I'm kickin it at home and this girl I had been kinda diggin for a while calls me and tells me they're having a party at her house and did I wanna roll over there...I'm like cool, but I didn't have a car so she scooped me up a few hours later with her friend and the partying starts. End of the night we're pretty faded and she's sitting on my lap and we end up going to her room...get it on for a while, then fall asleep. Get woken up like an hour later by someone pounding on her door. Door opens...in walks...THE EX...yay...baby daddy...dude aint happy to see me there, but I just lay there, fuck him. He reaches over me and starts flicking her on the arm saying "that's real fucked up M***i" so I look up and he goes "who the fuck are you" I just stood up and looked him in the face and said "I'm leaving, that's who I am" got dressed with dude all up in my face mad dogging me...at that point I knew he wasn't gonna do shit so I just bounce out the room with him right on my back and as soon as I leave the room he slams the door and gets into a yelling match with her. I'm thinkin "whatever, I'm up" and I walk down the hallway and get to the living room room and lo and behold...2 of his homies. greeeeaaaat. first dude walks up to me and goes "yo, sorry bout that man" I just start laughing and I'm like "it's cool I'm up" I ended up walking home but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I thought I was gonna have to squab with 3 dudes that night, haha.

oh yeah...3 months later she came to my house and I boned her in the passenger seat of HIS car. hahaha.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    then at 6:00AM, there was this loud ass bangin' on the door. It was her (so-called) ex-boyfriend.

I'm kickin it at home and this girl I had been kinda diggin for a while calls me and tells me they're having a party at her house and did I wanna roll over there...I'm like cool, but I didn't have a car so she scooped me up a few hours later with her friend and the partying starts. End of the night we're pretty faded and she's sitting on my lap and we end up going to her room...get it on for a while, then fall asleep. Get woken up like an hour later by someone pounding on her door. Door opens...in walks...THE EX...yay...baby daddy...dude aint happy to see me there, but I just lay there, fuck him. He reaches over me and starts flicking her on the arm saying "that's real fucked up M***i" so I look up and he goes "who the fuck are you" I just stood up and looked him in the face and said "I'm leaving, that's who I am" got dressed with dude all up in my face mad dogging me...at that point I knew he wasn't gonna do shit so I just bounce out the room with him right on my back and as soon as I leave the room he slams the door and gets into a yelling match with her. I'm thinkin "whatever, I'm up" and I walk down the hallway and get to the living room room and lo and behold...2 of his homies. greeeeaaaat. first dude walks up to me and goes "yo, sorry bout that man" I just start laughing and I'm like "it's cool I'm up" I ended up walking home but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I thought I was gonna have to squab with 3 dudes that night, haha.

Yo Daze,

That shit was "The Moment I Feared" for real, cause dude could've had heat or anything. I was real salty over that shit cause it could have gotten tragic. I'm just glad I was able to walk out. Too bad, though, cause ole' girl has some good cookie and I would have loved another episode with her. Oh well, alls well that ends well I say.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

man...I wasn't really trippin. Dude was a skinny hesher, I woulda whooped him. Now...him and his 3 homies...that might have ended up with me injured.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm loving this thread. I'm mad tempted to contribute some YOUNG PHONIK tales but I'm fearfull of a PM from Reynaldo.

• Man, talk about a custom-made, well-timed thread for what the fuck I'm dealin with right now. Shit is fucked up.... I mean, I STILL don't get it. This is the deal right here....

Was dating this older woman for about 6 months. Real nice lady, sooo down for me, soooo good in the sack, cooked it up for me, let me use her whip when mine was in the shop, etc. A good woman, but she had kids, was older than me and I really couldn't look to her for that next level of commitment. Everything else was good though. Anyway, fucking around on Lavalife (on the strength of my pal Steve's recommendation) meet this cute Argentine schoolteacher from Glendale, we talk on the phone. Converse about film, art, books, music, etc. She gets it, I get her, we laugh at each other's jokes. Have the same background, same culture, man I'm tellin you I was SPRUNG! Go out a few times, talk on the phone every night like a couple high school kids. Things start to get serious and we spend the weekends together at her place.

So of course, I have to cut the other woman loose, which wasn't easy because honestly, this woman never did anything wrong. I had no reason to cut her loose like that. So instead of dealin with shit straight up, I pulled the dummy move and started being a dick to her so she'd want to break it off with me first. Didn't happen, so I compounded it by being straight with her, after being a fuckin jerk. I felt real low about this cause I know I broke her heart and she didn't deserve it. I couldn't help it though, I was way too sprung on this new girl.

So OK, that's done with, now I'm with the new chick, everything's going great. Honeymoon phase in full effect UNTIL.... 1 month into the relationship, she starts badgering me out of the blue about my plans for the future (huh?). Now, I can have a serious convo about this, it's no problem, but the bitch gets full on aggressive on some Lenny Briscoe interrogation shit like Whoa!!! I step back, grab my shit, tell her to fuck off and leave. Outside warming up my ride and she comes outside all sorry lookin to fix things up. We talk for a while & everything's cool. OK, no big deal, just witnessed this other dark side to girlie's persona but I've dealt with worse...much worse. I overlook it and the honeymoon phase continues.....UNTIL.... 2 months pass and she starts in with the same shit again. So this time I tell her that there's no way I can change my life around at the drop of a hat,move in with her and make $300k a minute so that she'll be satisfied. Bitch then cuts me loose and I'm dumbfounded. Devastated. Couple of days pass and I'm missing her like crazy, so I drive over to her place to try and patch things up. Lights are on, she's home, but not answering the phone or the door. So I throw some pebbles at her window and holler at her to come down so we can straighten things out. No answer. DAMN! Bout to split, and her moms shows up. The mom digs me, I tell her kinda what's happenin and she lets me in to talk to her. HOLY SHIT! This chick becomes livid and is shouting at me, I'm shouting back, tells me that she didn't wanna open the door cause she was alone and scared of what I might do to her, blah, blah, blah. PAUSE. It suddenly occurs to me that I exclusively attract crazy fucking bitches. Worse than that, I fall hard for crazy fuckin bitches. WTF is wrong with me? Too late now, I'm in the thick of it. So I split. Nothing is resolved. No sleep that night, misery is sinkin in. bad feelings mixed with flashes of the tender moments. All fucked up. Go to work in full zombie mode. Numbness and auto pilot get me through the day. Get home and message from Moms says "we gotta talk". Uh oh, sounds serious. Anyway, the chick calls my mom (?!) and tells her that I showed up last night and her and her mom were scared to death of how I was acting, etc, etc. (WHAT?) Next time I show up at her place unannounced, she would have no choice but to call the cops. (Whoa!) Crazy fuckin bitch.

Now, to a sane individual, this would be a crystal clear message to de-program this chick from your mind immediately. However, I'm a hopeless romantic (idiot) and wear my heart on my sleeve (total idiot), so of course, I proceed to try and contact her in a last ditch effort to work things out. Not really working. In fact, she won't talk to me on any level, not even as a friend. That's pretty messed up man. Girl hates my guts and I really don't understand what happened. Soon as I told her I wasn't moving in with her and plan on doing shit on my timeline, she drops me for good and doesn't wanna look back. I guess that's not so bad, but the thing is... I can't shake this chick from my head. Even though she got crazy, I had such good times times with her. Only lasted a couple months but it was real INTENSE. Thought I found THE ONE, she sais the same thing. Everything was reciprocal. She wanted to meet my family, I brought her home to break bread with my family. Big deal type shit. Maybe that's why I continued to pursue. Good times definitely outweighed the bad this time around. So, things are clearing up, hurts a little less each day, but last week was real bad, drinking early in the day and late at night, lost my job, listened to sad, sad songs and replayed the good times in my mind. Blamed her, blamed myself, searched for answers,found none. Love is an endless heartbreaking, pride-swallowing siege. Feel so-so about it right now. Again, some days are easier than others.

Last night, I get a call outta the blue from the older woman. Said I had materialized in her dreams a couple times recently and wanted to check up on me, see if I was OK. Karma is the motherfuckin truth man. I told her what happened and she truthfully felt bad for me. Not in a pity type of way, but sincere sympathy. Said "that girl had no idea what a good man she had". Told me to call her up so we can get together sometime. One door closes, another one opens up. Hang up with her. Phone rings, this new girlie from lavalife hittin me up to out for a drink tonight. "Sorry honey, foot's in a cast and my whip needs a new clutch. Gonna have to wait a couple weeks." She says, "no way, I'll come get you, it's all good." Well, gotdamn!

Still messed up over the girl, but these two girlies should make some nice band aids for the time being.

Discuss.....

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Iron Monkey,

Chalk it up as a lesson learned. The grass is NOT always greener, is it? I would suggest that you make a more deliberate choice in the future as opposed to one based on whimsy. Although you and the older woman were not an exact "match", maybe she would be open enough to learn about the topics you are interested in. Remember, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. If you have a good thing going, why fuck it up on a chance with a person you know little about? This, beside spiritual and genuine love for my wife, is why I find fidelity reaaaaaally easy!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    The details of my first real serious chick are just too much too post on this forum. Let's just say it was a total waste of three years of my life. The shame of it is I'm a boob man and she was totally my type in that arena. Damn, I still miss 'em. Haven't meet a chick yet that could compare.

I broke up with a different chick a few months back because I wouldn't get my car fixed and to her the WORST thing in the world was coming out to see me even though I always came out to see her. I was kosher with her and still talk to her on AIM once-in-a-while but on the fucked-up-and-can't-be-straight-with-me-tip she was the worst. Even though we tried to make plans to hang out as friends several times it never happened. I just didn't see the point of traveling 20 miles on BART to see her and she STILL wasn't willing to come out and see me. Just wasn't worth it.

I'm seeing a different girl right now that is fucking fantastic in the sac and I was totally upfront that I wasn't going to get involved in any bullshit. I told her I'm happy at my current job, I'm NOT looking to become a wealthy $300K+ a year executive just for her, and I'm NOT going to get my car fixed just because she wants me too. Also said if she ever tried to pull any bullshit with me I'd dump her in a heartbeat. I just don't tolerate that shit from chicks anymore. I'm a fair guy, never cheated on anyone I dated, don't have problems whether they be financial, emotional or drugs.

So bottomline, if a chick has problems with the way I am... fuck 'em.

• Chalk it up as a lesson learned. The grass is NOT always greener, is it?[/b] I would suggest that you make a more deliberate choice in the future as opposed to one based on whimsy. Although you and the older woman were not an exact "match", maybe she would be open enough to learn about the topics you are interested in. Remember, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. If you have a good thing going, why fuck it up on a chance with a person you know little about?[/b]

Are you dudes reading this? Folls are always wanting to gamble on "the next girl" when they already have a winner on their arm. If your girl had a clone and you saw her walkin' down the street, I guarantee you'd want to holler at her, too. So appreciate the one you're with.

Recommended reading: "The Girls In Their Summer Dresses" by Irwin Shaw.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Recommended listening:
    Devin Tha Dude
    Fucking over fo' sho' pussy trying to get some mo' pussy, you end up with no pussy.

Words to live by.

[color:white]Although lately I've been fortunate enough to prove that theory wrong![/color]

• Recommended listening:
    Devin Tha Dude
    Fucking over fo' sho' pussy trying to get some mo' pussy, you end up with no pussy.

Words to live by.

In other words, a bush in the hand is worth two birds.

[color:white]He*m: Ojo con ellas![/color]

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Recommended listening:
    Devin Tha Dude

Words to live by.

[color:white]Although lately I've been fortunate enough to prove that theory wrong![/color]

THAT IS MY JAM!!!

[color:white] cosign, theory is not entirely true[/color]

Recommended listening:
    Devin Tha Dude

Words to live by.

THAT IS MY JAM!!!

[color:white] cosign, theory is not entirely true[/color]

that's Odd Squad, not just Devin...

[color:white] POSEURS [/color]

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hi,

Just entered my ex girl's name in the gangster rap genarator:

Supa Bitch

Damn right.

Peace

h

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I'm kickin it at home and Boss[/b] calls me and tells me they're having a party at her house and did I wanna roll over there...I'm like cool, but I didn't have a car so she scooped me up a few hours later with her friend and the partying starts. End of the night we're pretty faded and she's sitting on my lap and we end up going to her room...get it on for a while, then fall asleep. Get woken up like an hour later by someone pounding on her door. Door opens...in walks...CPO[/b]...yay...baby daddy...dude aint happy to see me there, but I just lay there, fuck him. He reaches over me and starts flicking her on the arm saying "that's real fucked up M***i" so I look up and he goes "who the fuck are you" I just stood up and looked him in the face and said "I'm leaving, that's who I am" got dressed with dude all up in my face mad dogging me...at that point I knew he wasn't gonna do shit so I just bounce out the room with him right on my back and as soon as I leave the room he slams the door and gets into a yelling match with her. I'm thinkin "whatever, I'm up" and I walk down the hallway and get to the living room room and lo and behold...MC Ren & JD of Da Lench Mob[/b]. greeeeaaaat. Ren[/b] walks up to me and goes "yo, sorry bout that man" I just start laughing and I'm like "it's cool I'm up" I ended up walking home but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I thought I was gonna have to squab with 3 dudes that night, haha.

Recommended listening:
    Devin Tha Dude

Words to live by.

In other words, a bush in the hand is worth two birds.

[color:white]He*m: Ojo con ellas![/color]

Tell 'em, Hoggy!!!! I see fine-ass women at work everyday, many of which would DEFINITELY give me rhythm. But, a night in the hay with them would NOT be worth throwing away the wonderful marriage I have with my wife. I just "Walk on By". Wise words to live by when you have a good relationship. Don't bite the forbidden fruit, fellas!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    :the_mack:

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    After reading this thread, I realize that as much as we think our relationships and romances are unique, it's basically the same old shit all over the fucking world.

Sometimes the only way to end a relationship is bitterly, while you talk to a cop and discuss restraining orders.

• SaracenusSaracenus 671 Posts
    Good luck Almond.

I know how hard it is when you are held hostage to someone else's BS. Glad to see you taking definitive action to make yourself as clear as you can be that its done. Nothing says stay the fuck away like a restraining order.

Now you get to find out if dude is going to be stalker crazy after that legal document gets served. Keep yourself safe.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    That was actually over a year ago, Saracenus. The restraining order turned out to be unnecessary, fortunately. But glad to know you would have been on my side.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i am cool with most of my ex's, infact I am still very close friends with one

• Almond said:
    Sometimes the only way to end a relationship is bitterly, while you talk to a cop and discuss restraining orders.

Goodness. I don't think that I would have the temperment to be in a relationship like that for that long. You are some sort of amazing, Almond