ex-Girlfriend Non-appreciation post

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    RAYSTAR VS. BIG STACKS VS. HOTSAUCE[/b], WHO WOULD WIN!?!??!!

Ahem....

You forget, I'M the only single one.

Herm

The remainder of my so-called "ex's" were girls that I was stuntin' out that wanted too much. These were the women that ignored my "I don't want a commitment or a girlfriend, I just want to kick and have fun with you" speeches. After bonin' properly, they'd get on some clingy shit. I had this borderline psycho-chick in G-Boro that I met at NCCU's homecoming back in '91. She was a hottie from NC A&T that gave amaaaaaazing brains (she had some good cookie too). It was funny, she was from Carrboro and talked all proper and shit normally, but cussed like a sailor when I was taxin' that ass!!! Anyway, I used to drive up there to hit her off on the weekends, but then she wanted to take things further when I did not. She would write these obssesive-sounding letters about how she wanted to see me more, why didn't I call her more, blah, blah, blah. She wasn't even my girl! Goes to show, when Stacks hits 'em off, they got addicted to it like crack. It was hard to shake 'em sometimes. I think it was my "treat 'em like a lady steeze" that made fall all ga-ga like that. Sure I was stuntin' them, but I always paid attention to them and made them feel special.

Dude.

I AM SO FEELING YOU RIGHT NOW (*PASUE*).

That is all.

Herm SupaSperm

Yo Hotsauce,

Here is a secret that I learned that created the pussy-gettin' machine I became during my bachelor days: All women, whether girls-next-doors or superhoes, want a guy that pays attention to them and makes them feel special. I would be straight-up to them about my intentions, and they went with the program anyway. They couldn't resist that good treatment I gave them, regardless of the fact that I was just gettin' some ass. Nuts, isn't it???

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

DUDE,

I. AM. SO. FEELING. YOU. RIGHT. NOW.

For reals, you wouldn't happen to have the other half of this amulet I'm wearing, would you?

Herm

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    I think it was my "treat 'em like a lady steeze" that made fall all ga-ga like that.

This is the truth.com, for reals. It's the Curse of the Gentleman With The Healthy Libido. I am currently dealing with this issue with 2 very sweet and very sexy ladyfriends. For the first time in my life, it's happening SIMULTANEOUSLY. Shit is hard. I'm a greedy motherfucker, too, I don't want to lose those benefits, feelme? (Fortunately, I have a Plan B....and a Plan C, both of which have yet to reach that level. Plan for the future, hoLmes.)

Herm
    aka The Sam Malone Of This Shit

Yo Herm,

I feel you, I use to beat-juggle girls like Q-Bert. It can get tricky, that's why I had girls on various sides of town and/or out-of-town, like ole' girl I describe above (who was some out-of-town booty). That's why I never got hemmed up between them, plus I had told them that I dated other women anyway. So, they couldn't have gotten mad if they wanted to.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    and the only illegal one.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    The remainder of my so-called "ex's" were girls that I was stuntin' out that wanted too much. These were the women that ignored my "I don't want a commitment or a girlfriend, I just want to kick and have fun with you" speeches. After bonin' properly, they'd get on some clingy shit. I had this borderline psycho-chick in G-Boro that I met at NCCU's homecoming back in '91. She was a hottie from NC A&T that gave amaaaaaazing brains (she had some good cookie too). It was funny, she was from Carrboro and talked all proper and shit normally, but cussed like a sailor when I was taxin' that ass!!! Anyway, I used to drive up there to hit her off on the weekends, but then she wanted to take things further when I did not. She would write these obssesive-sounding letters about how she wanted to see me more, why didn't I call her more, blah, blah, blah. She wasn't even my girl! Goes to show, when Stacks hits 'em off, they got addicted to it like crack. It was hard to shake 'em sometimes. I think it was my "treat 'em like a lady steeze" that made fall all ga-ga like that. Sure I was stuntin' them, but I always paid attention to them and made them feel special.

Dude.

That is all.

Herm SupaSperm

Yo Hotsauce,

Here is a secret that I learned that created the pussy-gettin' machine I became during my bachelor days: All women, whether girls-next-doors or superhoes, want a guy that pays attention to them and makes them feel special. I would be straight-up to them about my intentions, and they went with the program anyway. They couldn't resist that good treatment I gave them, regardless of the fact that I was just gettin' some ass. Nuts, isn't it???

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

DUDE,

For reals, you wouldn't happen to have the other half of this amulet I'm wearing, would you?

Herm

Herm,

I just hope the young guys on here are soakin' up this good game knowledge bein' dropped. You don't have to lie to get ass, but just be straight-up and treat them like a lady, and then you "Cant Shake (Them) Loose". I was a nasty mofo back then and that Stacks charisma was the hook. Ya'll are lucky I retired!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Dude.

That is all.

Herm SupaSperm

Yo Hotsauce,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

DUDE,

Herm

Herm,

I just hope the young guys on here are soakin' up this good game knowledge bein' dropped. You don't have to lie to get ass, but just be straight-up and treat them like a lady, and then you "Cant Shake (Them) Loose". I was a nasty mofo back then and that Stacks charisma was hook. Ya'll are lucky I retired!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

My problem is that my circle runs too small. My platonic female friends like to play some ol' 6 Degrees Of Separation shit with me. Unfortunately, it usually only takes 2 or 3. Tricky is right, this past Tuesday THREE OF 'EM showed up to my spot and - I don't know how I got this lucky - missed each other by like 10 minutes! I would literally walk one out, give my little goodbye kiss, walk back to the DJ booth and cue up the next record, only to look up to see the other's sexy hips swaying into the club. None of 'em know specifically who I've blessed, of course, but still, shit is awkward. I'm dreading the moment they all show up and wait for me to handle that at the end of the night. I'ma have to pull some ol' "eenie-meenie-miney-mo" shit!

Herm
    aka Sancho Villa, The Revolutionary Of Romance

Hey Herm,

You should let them know how you're livin', then they can't get mad. I used to let them know that I DID date other women. That way, they couldn't front when they saw me with someone else.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Tricky is right, this past Tuesday THREE OF 'EM showed up to my spot and - I don't know how I got this lucky - missed each other by like 10 minutes!

Hey Herm,

You should let them know how you're livin', then they can't get mad. I used to let them know that I DID date other women. That way, they couldn't front when they saw me with someone else.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Oh, they KNOW how I'm livin'. It'd just be weird to have 'em ALL waiting for me at the end of the night, doyouknowwhatI'msayin'? There's NO WAY I could pick one without pissing off the other.

Here's my solution. Think it'll fly?

Herm

[quote My Soloution
    Herm

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Tricky is right, this past Tuesday THREE OF 'EM showed up to my spot and - I don't know how I got this lucky - missed each other by like 10 minutes!

That may be the hardest I have ever laughed at a SS post.

Saying though, I spent 5 minutes looking for a Felipe The Landlord jpeg to battle Crink with!

Moist - Here's your solution. I'm sure that'll keep 'em at bay!

• Tricky is right, this past Tuesday THREE OF 'EM showed up to my spot and - I don't know how I got this lucky - missed each other by like 10 minutes!

Sir H of Crink, you do go on so! The mind fairly reels....

Saying though, I spent 5 minutes looking for a Felipe The Landlord jpeg to battle Crink with!

Moist - Here's your solution. I'm sure that'll keep 'em at bay!

Don't worry, I'll PM you with some advice...

This is what a Cadillac is to a Chevy. Both cars but definetly not the same thing .

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Hello Officer, I'd like to report a burglary. Somebody has stolen my Crisco and a pack of crayons from my home. My dearest son J*ff's been home all month but he's says he didn't hear anything from his locked bedroom.

Hey,

Here is another not-so-pleasant situation I had with a chick I hooked up with in grad school. There was this fine sistah I met at a club in A-town when I first got there. We talked on the phone a few times, but she had some psycho (so-called) ex that played her close. Anyway, we lost contact. Fast-forward 3 years later. I saw her in the Student Union and we started talking. We exchanged digits and hooked up 2 weeks later at her apartment. I brought over a 6-pack of Heineys and a couple of home-recorded VHS movies ("Indictment" and something else). Some part of the movie mentioned "head" (some chicks testimony) and I mentioned in jest my enjoyment of it. Just that second, ole' girl hooked that up. Then, she jets to the bathroom and comes back butt-ass naked. We adjourned to the bedroom and you know the rest. Here's the wild part.

I had wanted to get that for three years, so I hit that ass on some ole' Leon Isaac Kennedy "Penitentiary" conjugal-visit type steeze. Shit was like a CD on repeat over and over and over and over. About 3:00AM, the phone rung like 100 times and she wouldn't answer it (should have been a tip off). So, I continue on my mission several more times, then at 6:00AM, there was this loud ass bangin' on the door. It was her (so-called) ex-boyfriend. Dude broke the door down and came in riffin' on her and I think he smacked her. I standing there in boxers and shit with box of Trojan Large on her dresser. He yelled at me to leave or some shit (keep in mind she's not MY girl), so I broke the fuck out since my task was done. I saw ole' girl at school a few days later and she wouldn't even speak to me. Oh well, like MC Lyte said, "I got mine so I show no shame." Too bad, cause she had some great cookie!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

"Here is another not-so-pleasant situation I had with a chick I hooked up with in grad school. There was this fine sistah I met at a club in A-town when I first got there. We talked on the phone a few times, but she had some psycho (so-called) ex that played her close. Anyway, we lost contact. Fast-forward 3 years later. I saw her in the Student Union and we started talking. We exchanged digits and hooked up 2 weeks later at her apartment. I brought over a 6-pack of Heineys and a couple of home-recorded VHS movies ("Indictment" and something else). Some part of the movie mentioned "head" (some chicks testimony) and I mentioned in jest my enjoyment of it. Just that second, ole' girl hooked that up. Then, she jets to the bathroom and comes back butt-ass naked. We adjourned to the bedroom and you know the rest. Here's the wild part.

I had wanted to get that for three years, so I hit that ass on some ole' Leon Isaac Kennedy "Penitentiary" conjugal-visit type steeze. Shit was like a CD on repeat over and over and over and over. About 3:00AM, the phone rung like 100 times and she wouldn't answer it (should have been a tip off). So, I continue on my mission several more times, then at 6:00AM, there was this loud ass bangin' on the door. It was her (so-called) ex-boyfriend. Dude broke the door down and came in riffin' on her and I think he smacked her. I standing there in boxers and shit with box of Trojan Large on her dresser. He yelled at me to leave or some shit (keep in mind she's not MY girl), so I broke the fuck out since my task was done. I saw ole' girl at school a few days later and she wouldn't even speak to me. Oh well, like MC Lyte said, "I got mine so I show no shame." Too bad, cause she had some great cookie!!!"

"Here is another not-so-pleasant situation I had with a chick I hooked up with in grad school. There was this fine sistah I met at a club in A-town when I first got there. We talked on the phone a few times, but she had some psycho (so-called) ex that played her close. Anyway, we lost contact. Fast-forward 3 years later. I saw her in the Student Union and we started talking. We exchanged digits and hooked up 2 weeks later at her apartment. I brought over a 6-pack of Heineys and a couple of home-recorded VHS movies ("Indictment" and something else). Some part of the movie mentioned "head" (some chicks testimony) and I mentioned in jest my enjoyment of it. Just that second, ole' girl hooked that up. Then, she jets to the bathroom and comes back butt-ass naked. We adjourned to the bedroom and you know the rest. Here's the wild part.

I had wanted to get that for three years, so I hit that ass on some ole' Leon Isaac Kennedy "Penitentiary" conjugal-visit type steeze. Shit was like a CD on repeat over and over and over and over. About 3:00AM, the phone rung like 100 times and she wouldn't answer it (should have been a tip off). So, I continue on my mission several more times, then at 6:00AM, there was this loud ass bangin' on the door. It was her (so-called) ex-boyfriend. Dude broke the door down and came in riffin' on her and I think he smacked her. I standing there in boxers and shit with box of Trojan Large on her dresser. He yelled at me to leave or some shit (keep in mind she's not MY girl), so I broke the fuck out since my task was done. I saw ole' girl at school a few days later and she wouldn't even speak to me. Oh well, like MC Lyte said, "I got mine so I show no shame." Too bad, cause she had some great cookie!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Crink, you're ON FIRE tonight!!!

*PASUE*

Yo Crink,

I think Barry was too smooth to get in a fucked-up situation like that. I was pissed off at ole girl for gettin' me caught up in the middle of that shit. Too bad cause I wanted to tap again!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey,

Here is another not-so-pleasant situation I had with a chick I hooked up with in grad school. There was this fine sistah I met at a club in A-town when I first got there. We talked on the phone a few times, but she had some psycho (so-called) ex that played her close. Anyway, we lost contact. Fast-forward 3 years later. I saw her in the Student Union and we started talking. We exchanged digits and hooked up 2 weeks later at her apartment. I brought over a 6-pack of Heineys and a couple of home-recorded VHS movies ("Indictment" and something else). Some part of the movie mentioned "head" (some chicks testimony) and I mentioned in jest my enjoyment of it. Just that second, ole' girl hooked that up. Then, she jets to the bathroom and comes back butt-ass naked. We adjourned to the bedroom and you know the rest. Here's the wild part.

I had wanted to get that for three years, so I hit that ass on some ole' Leon Isaac Kennedy "Penitentiary" conjugal-visit type steeze. Shit was like a CD on repeat over and over and over and over. About 3:00AM, the phone rung like 100 times and she wouldn't answer it (should have been a tip off). So, I continue on my mission several more times, then at 6:00AM, there was this loud ass bangin' on the door. It was her (so-called) ex-boyfriend. Dude broke the door down and came in riffin' on her and I think he smacked her. I standing there in boxers and shit with box of Trojan Large on her dresser. He yelled at me to leave or some shit (keep in mind she's not MY girl), so I broke the fuck out since my task was done. I saw ole' girl at school a few days later and she wouldn't even speak to me. Oh well, like MC Lyte said, "I got mine so I show no shame." Too bad, cause she had some great cookie!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

motherfucking remix [/b]

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Hey Herm,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

BE CLEAR!!!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "To those in the academic and cultural world whose work serves the greater good, we salute you!"

Hey Herm,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

BE CLEAR!!!

Real talk right here!!!! Being up front will prevent you from gettin' a cinder block thrown through your windshield ("Thin Line..." steeze) aside from avoiding psycho chicks altogether. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. But, they can't get mad when you told 'em what was up in advance.

Back to my previous story, to clarify, I did get dressed before I left ole' girl's apartment. My take on that whole situation is that she was STILL WITH dude, meaning she lied to me, and was cheating on him. Far be it from me to get in the middle of a domestic squabble that doesn't concern me, especially when she was dishonest. My work was done!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak