The BeardedD and Rockadelic beef: POUND OF FLESH!

Comments

• Rich I think the problem here is you have $$$ in your eyes. Your arguement with all its edited popsike citations speaks for itself.

And since you seem not to have noticed, let me drop a little bombshell on you, something I sincerely thought you already knew cause it's public, even here on ss. I hope it pisses you off and furthers your sense of selfrighteous indignation. After my debacle with you I talked to Mr. Eubank, told him how much his records were selling for. If you think this is uncool, too bad. Your demented emails put you on my permanent shit list so I don't care if you think you own the rights to Eubank or whatever. I bought a bunch and have sold a couple in the $30-40 range and give them to friends, people not in the record world and on here as well. I even offered one to your good friend AP the other day. I would get some small gains and spread love than squirel shit away and get $100s every six months by pretending like something's not available, never sharing them with friends who would really enjoy them. Guess I just don't have your killer instinct. I can only imagine how many times you've fudged the truth or left something out when dealing with artists. Go on with your spotless record. You're a cheesy old record shylock.

I really don't care about my rep in this record game the way you obviously do. Go ahead and keep telling yourself and others how great you are, keep lying about me and the trade that wasn't a trade, or it was and you sent me $300 worth of awesome music and I am a jerk. My conscience is clear.

• Rich I think the problem here is you have $$$ in your eyes. Your arguement with all its edited popsike citations speaks for itself.

And since you seem not to have noticed, let me drop a little bombshell on you, something I sincerely thought you already knew cause it's public, even here on ss. I hope it pisses you off and furthers your sense of selfrighteous indignation. After my debacle with you I talked to Mr. Eubank, told him how much his records were selling for. If you think this is uncool, too bad. Your demented emails put you on my permanent shit list so I don't care if you think you own the rights to Eubank or whatever. I bought a bunch and have sold a couple in the $30-40 range and give them to friends, people not in the record world and on here as well. I even offered one to your good friend AP the other day. I would get some small gains and spread love than squirel shit away and get $100s every six months by pretending like something's not available, never sharing them with friends who would really enjoy them. Guess I just don't have your killer instinct. I can only imagine how many times you've fudged the truth or left something out when dealing with artists. Go on with your spotless record. You're a cheesy old record shylock.

I really don't care about my rep in this record game the way you obviously do. Go ahead and keep telling yourself and others how great you are, keep lying about me and the trade that wasn't a trade, or it was and you sent me $300 worth of awesome music and I am a jerk. My conscience is clear.

Oh, c'mon, you can't fault someone who has quantity of something for keeping their cards close to their chest and trying to maximize what they'll get over time. If you want to do it a different way than fine, but for some of us selling records is business.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    F*ck....I promised myself I was done with this shit but I just have to address this...

Go on with your spotless record. You're a cheesy old record shylock.[/b]

I sell every LP I bring to Conventions for 3 for $20

Every record I sell on ebay starts at under 10 bucks and never has a reserve.

And the outcome of the only deal you've ever done with me was that you wound up with an LP that you tracked down and now have quantity of and I got a Condom.

Yet somehow you've concluded I'm a Record Shylock??

In 25 years of dealing records.....including running a label since '88 and releasing 50+ titles.......having sold a minimum of 40,000 LP's via Conventions and ebay....I've had problems with two people, and you're one of them.

And strictly by coincidence you've had three separate "falling outs" with myself and the two people who introduced you to me.

I'm afraid you have problems that collecting records won't cure.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    record shylock graemlin please

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

I was going to stay out of this cause, frankly, it's depressing - but, this is a CLASSIC line if ever I've read one. And I have read many here.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    It's pretty hard to tell how serious he was but dude got hella upset about it and I was just like "ohkayyyyy Jinx."[/b]

Excellent--now let's hear about why you wanna hatt on me.

• CLASSIC line if ever I've read one. And I have read many here.

I have to agree, primarily because that statement also applies to me and several people I know.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    What we need is a super ugly graemlin since that's where this is headed. Or already is at.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I did not open your sketchy Mexican grease rock records so I don't know or care if you can sell them for $75, I do not want them.

Now I got beef. Those sketchy Mexican grease rock records should have been sent to ME.

• you guys are both winners.

stockakhan stockakhan

• Go on with your spotless record. You're a cheesy old record shylock.[/b]

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    this one time i had ostrich meat out in solvang california. the whole town is this big gimmick and it looks all faux-scandinavian[/b] or something.

I've seen footage from Solvang. It looks like some kind of fairy tale land in an amusement park. But the split pea goodness sounds interesting.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts

• I'm afraid you have problems that collecting records won't cure.

A line that probably applies to most people who post on here, myself included...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I have a problem with this line. We are all pretty much fucked up, but collecting records is just a symptom, not the cure.

I would also like to add that this has been a very entertaining week from a beefy point of view. Thank you, gentlemen.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I have a problem with this line. We are all pretty much fucked up, but collecting records is just a symptom, not the cure.

I would also like to add that this has been a very entertaining week from a beefy point of view. Thank you, gentlemen.

And Sabadabadabasagaba hasn't even weighed in yet on the post that bears his name!

And to get this back on track, ignoring is not soft, it's just boring. Glad I figured out how to unignore.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

And Sabadabadabasagaba hasn't even weighed in yet on the post that bears his name!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    If everyone on here ignored someone they didn't like or disagreed with, this place would become awfully boring.

Plus, I believe you let the other dude get the better of you when you do.

Fuck ignore! Except for those bitches from The Northwest Territories!!!

• And Sabadabadabasagaba hasn't even weighed in yet on the post that bears his name!

Why would I post in a thread where nobody is going to see it? Im a little dissapointed that my hate thread got sidetracked, and I've been busy collecting raer brazilian records and converting them so poor people can enjoy them.

Why would I post in a thread where nobody is going to see it? Im a little dissapointed that my hate thread got sidetracked, and I've been busy collecting raer brazilian records and converting them so poor people can enjoy them.

And yet, post you have!

On behalf of poor-sounding people everywhere who benefit from your Brazilian raers, I thank you.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    *** You are ignoring this user ***

Although this is what you see when you ignore someone..

...you can always use the quote function to reveal the hidden statement. My mindgarden has gotten a lot more peaceful.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    If everyone on here ignored someone they didn't like or disagreed with, this place would become awfully boring.

for once i agree with you.

the BAN or IGNORE mentality that seems to pop up more and more on this board and in a flippant manner is not cool in my book.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

the BAN or IGNORE mentality that seems to pop up more and more on this board and in a flippant manner is not cool in my book.

The BAN thing is a long-running joke

But IGNORE is a new feature which has changed the game considerably...

The BAN thing is a long-running joke

But IGNORE is a new feature which has changed the game considerably...

I can see where the feature might be useful, I guess, but I prefer to ignore people MANUALLY as apposed to on auto-pilot.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

I would hate agreeing on everything with someone. There are people on this site that I totally disagree on a bunch of different issues. But in saying that, it has yet to make me ever feel or show ill will towards them. In fact, a couple of times it's made me rethink my stance and in a couple of instances, changed my veiw point. Taking the things that people say or do that makes ur blood boil, and being able to stand up to it and/or overcome it with something positive only makes you a stronger human being.

That said: Aleit... I got nothing but respect for you and ur veiwpoints. But I'm having a hard time figuring out wut da don fuck ur nic means! Clue me in plz!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    When I sent your shitty records back with a condom and a cute note that said you have to use protection with records that skanky,

It's hard to begrudge a fellow who makes a joke that funny. Seriously, that's very witty. Crude, sure, but very witty.

You sent me 15 records, I listened to all the open ones. They were total shit from your worthless private press LPs 3 for $20 box. Some of them had very cool looking covers but NO ONE would want them after listening them. I can't believe you're trying to argue this. I did not open your sketchy Mexican grease rock records so I don't know or care if you can sell them for $75, I do not want them.

Please send them to me. Really. Then I'll be on your side.

How do I know if I'm a record shylock? Is it my hooked nose? Or my niggardly nature? Regardless, I want to collect my pound of flesh...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Fuck ignore! Except for those bitches from The Northwest Territories!!!

DIE!!!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

But I'm having a hard time figuring out wut da don fuck ur nic means! Clue me in plz!

i'm having a hard time figuring out what you are asking me. but i'm glad to answer when i do figure it out.