The BeardedD and Rockadelic beef: POUND OF FLESH!

BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
It's easy and fun, just click here. I am totally all about avoiding conflict with this dude.

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Sign me up!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Wait - so how does this work? If you "ignore" a user, their posts don't show up at all in a thread?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Wait - so how does this work? If you "ignore" a user, their posts don't show up at all in a thread?
    Their posts show up as "You are ignoring this user" or some shit like that.

Ignoring people is soft.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Their posts show up as "You are ignoring this user" or some shit like that.

Ignoring people is soft.

its very LAish to me... oliver is doomed.

• Ignoring people is soft.

Ignoring people is soft.

Ignoring people is soft.

Ignoring people is soft.

Ignoring people is soft.

Ignoring people is soft.

• Please guys, show me how I can be Hard like you

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Does Sabadababa say anything even worth replying much less ignoring?

Please guys, show me how I can be Hard like you

kill someone

• Please guys, show me how I can be Hard like you

well you can try that scroll bar thing that should be to the right on your screen if someone says something you don't like grandma

• There are a lot of people on here that I do not like one bit but would not consider ignoring because they occasionally have something intelligent (Faux) / amusing (Jinx) to say. Whereas Sadbad seems to exist solely to harass and annoy

• It's easy and fun, just click here. I am totally all about avoiding conflict with this dude.

How does one 'un-ignore' sabadabada?

How am I going to know what Latin and Modern Soul LP's sell for $3,000 if I can't see dude's posts in 'finds' threads?

its kinda entertaining to block someones words.... i did that for beardy and now i cant read anything he writes... WONDERFUL!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    its kinda entertaining to block someones words.... i did that for beardy and now i cant read anything he writes... WONDERFUL!

Ditto....is there a button I can press to forget real world moves too??

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

He just said that we (you and I specifically) are both people that he "does not like one bit"

Certified poptart move.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    He's got the knowledge on Brazilian records. That's why we keep him around.

What I don't get is he says, "Hillary can suck my dick", and then people respond to him as if he has added something to the discussion.

Why not just ignore his posts that don't add to the discussion?

He just said that we (you and I specifically) are both people that he "does not like one bit"

Certified poptart move.

whats there NOT to like about me?!?! wow... im hurt and offended.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Is there any way to block all posts from an entire state, like NY for instance?

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    Is there any way to block all posts from an entire state, like NY for instance?

whoa.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    It's easy and fun, just click here. I am totally all about avoiding conflict with this dude.

done and done ... cosider me softserve

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    sab is my boy. he and i roll together.

• its kinda entertaining to block someones words.... i did that for beardy and now i cant read anything he writes... WONDERFUL!

No, you have to live with your actions.

No, you have to live with your actions.

You REALLY want to go there??

• I thought you were ignoring me

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I thought you were ignoring me

Why do you hate Jinx?

I thought you were ignoring me

I just wish I could ignore my real life experience with you.

I'm not one to ignore anything on here, regardless as to how stupid, ignorant or petty it might be.

I'll leave "ignoring" to little weenies like you.

• this one time i had ostrich meat out in solvang california. the whole town is this big gimmick and it looks all scandinavian or something. yeah, anyways, they had a big ass ostrich farm out there and i had a ostrich burger. based on the fact that i cant remember what it tasted like, i prolly wasnt too impressed, but i was just thinking youre basically eating the assmeat cuz that's all a ostrich is. just a big ole butt sitting on these spindly legs. and then i was wondering if like bambouche used to work at andersen's split pea in solvang with his scary sk8r boi haircut wearing a green hat with a feather in it, knee high socks and them german hot pants joints with the suspenders and i was just chuckling to myself about that amusing image in my mind.

well, anyways, i singed up on the sabadabada ignore list, i mean, i guess i already do ignore him, but this makes it all the more easier.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    ostrich meat out in solvang

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Andersen's Pea Soup is the spot...Right off of I-5. I hear you can buy the split pea soup in a can from Vons...

• I thought you were ignoring me

Why do you hate Jinx?

I don't hate Jinx. I just don't like some of the threats I got from him because I didn't feel like naming the artist who I was helping to stop a bootleg from being distributed, who I can now divulge is Bobb Trimble. It's pretty hard to tell how serious he was but dude got hella upset about it and I was just like "ohkayyyyy Jinx." No hard feelings though.

As for you, Rich, let's go there. You took four months to send me a box of pure shit ("crap" was I think the word you used to describe it) after I sent you a POL set. When I sent your shitty records back with a condom and a cute note that said you have to use protection with records that skanky, which was after all an innocent joke, you decided to freak out like a little girl who dropped her lolipop, and I got spittle all over my face from reading your semi-coherent emails defending the fact that you tried to see if you could get away with pawning off a bunch of rejects. Now you're mad because I'm dealing with Eubank records. Tough shit. I think it's interesting that you seem so hell bent on forgetting what happened, yet you keep bringing it up on here like some sort of middleaged stalker. I don't want to forget when someone tries to fuck me over. Like your boy GW says, "Fool me once, shame on ??? shame on you. Fool me ??? you can't get fooled again."

I just wish I could ignore my real life experience with you.

I'm not one to ignore anything on here, regardless as to how stupid, ignorant or petty it might be.

I'll leave "ignoring" to little weenies like you.

Andersen's Pea Soup is the spot...

i love andersons. i stop there whenever i can... which is hardly ever.