Take this shit from Okayplayer.com!!!

1234568»

Comments

• p.s. I'm the only person in this thread thats made any goddam sense!

ha..yeah, sure you right.

and i'd also like to add that I just drove somewhere after I posted my frustration up above, and I gotta say that old PROJECT PAT cd that I was bumping in my Lincoln,trunk knock and all, sounded fucking dope(as usual). Now I will drink my Steel Reserve and proceed to roll a B

I am sure the above statement will make u guys think I am corny..but deal with it, cause it SURE aint as corny as a lot of yall dudes.

• my only complaint is that youre about to drink steel reserve. that shit is nasty. other than that, have fun!

• my only complaint is that youre about to drink steel reserve. that shit is nasty. other than that, have fun!

u aint know? im bout it.

• we'll see in about 10 minutes.

ps
    finish that shit in 10 minutes or you shoft!

• we'll see in about 10 minutes.

ps
    finish that shit in 10 minutes or you shoft!

aint no thang

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    WHAT?@!?!?

I'LL MAKE YOU SING THE HAPPY DAYS THEME WHILE I CACA ON YOUR FUCKING FACE YOU DOUBLE DONG COUPON CLIPPING PEASANT!!!

THE HEAT FROM MY POSTS COULD IRON OUT THE WRINKLES IN YOUR GRANDMA'S TITTIES!!!!!

HULK SMELL NERD! NERD MAKE HULK AAAAANNNNNGGGGRRRYYYYY!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASABADABDFABADBADBABDABAEDA!

• you say something?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

• peace up, A-TOWN DOWN!!!

• you say something?

getting "amped" over the internet=

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    you say something?

I liked the earlier post where you dismissed everybody as "dudes from the Internet"--do you really think that we are all three inches tall and live inside your computer?

• you say something?

I liked the earlier post where you dismissed everybody as "dudes from the Internet"--do you really think that we are all three inches tall and live inside your computer?

So you're saying I should beware of SouthKakaLak's wrath or not? And Give yourself some credit..It's more like 4 1/2 inches.