Fives!!

2»

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

60 degrees in NYC.

i always get sketched out when people are happy about extraordinarily good weather. 60+ in NYC and detroit in january is freakishly warm weather. although i'm all for folks enjoying it, it just makes me think of people smiling in the face of impending doom
    sorry to make one of your good fives all scary
    whatever.
    i like global warming.
    i think people in this city should use as much aerosol as possible.

• 3) project runway is consistently engrossing and awesome

Santino is a total bitch though right? I wouldn't be able to last 30 seconds with that dude before thinking of an excuse to leave. What a total pain in the ass. Still though, his impression of that host guy is pretty funny, and on wednesday we will get to see him get busted. I get the feeling it will be a letdown though.

Me and HJ are rooting for Chloe, simply because she seems like the only one who is not completely insane. Actually the shaggy hair guy seems pretty normal too.

I have a crush on Chloe

• 60 degrees in NYC.

i always get sketched out when people are happy about extraordinarily good weather. 60+ in NYC and detroit in january is freakishly warm weather. although i'm all for folks enjoying it, it just makes me think of people smiling in the face of impending doom
    whatever.

i like global warming.

not to be a eco-douche bag but your reply=

• honestly nope. You know how it goes when traveling with other people, being on a time schedule etc...I need to take a solo trip and just kick it "beach dude" style or something.

and yo! we didn't see any hot fe's at ALL! Total dissapointment. We saw hotter chicks at the Oakland Airport than in all of L.A.

what!?! no hot girls at the fullerton HAT.

SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!![/b]

anyways, next time you come through, take the time to chew your food. i know im somewhat of a LA hatter, but the breadth of food out here is unbelievable. plus its a big place and i have met some totally awesome folks.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

3) project runway is consistently engrossing and awesome

Santino is a total bitch though right? I wouldn't be able to last 30 seconds with that dude before thinking of an excuse to leave. What a total pain in the ass. Still though, his impression of that host guy is pretty funny, and on wednesday we will get to see him get busted. I get the feeling it will be a letdown though.

Me and HJ are rooting for Chloe, simply because she seems like the only one who is not completely insane. Actually the shaggy hair guy seems pretty normal too.

i think santino is fun to watch. he is such a cry baby and just cartoony wicked which kinda complements his over the top designs

p.s. why don't they ever design clothes for men???

i think because menswear is inherantly lacks imagination

i like chloe but her clothes are not interesting enough for me. i want either nick or daniel v to win even though nick's personality is grating. i think a lot of his garments are nice

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Awesome

1) Finished my 2006 demo mix. Just a little cleanup work and then I'm off to promote the shit outta myself.

2) International records are ruling my life right now. Brazilian, Indian, African, Turkish and more. Getting some serious goodies.

3) Pandora. I'm stepping up my current music game and listen to this all day at work. The concept is great and it works quite well.

4) Reason 3.0. I'm getting the hang of it. Combined with ReCycle, it's quite powerful.

5) My new mix CD. Still pretty early in the works, but I'm excited about the concept. Time for the next level. Remixes, re-edits, produced tracks and more. Prepping all the tracks now and then I'm going to get Serato to do the mix.

Not Awesome

1) Pityriasis Rosea. It's spreading! Stil have a ways to go with this one. Man, it looks gross. At least it's not on my face... well, not yet.

2) Can't have sex even though I could be. See above :-(

3) Taxes. Apparently the $25K I paid in taxes last year wasn't enough. They want more. Assholes.

4) My office is so boring and has been since they laid off all the cool people... besides me of course.

5) I'm entering the second half of my 20s on the last day of February and no real birthday this year cuz it's not a leap year.

DJ Ferrari

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    4) snack attacks and breakfast bangathons a plenty

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

more like

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

3) project runway is consistently engrossing and awesome

I have a crush on Chloe

hahahaha

A***y is right though, without santino the show wouldn't be nearly as entertaining. I love his "I'm listening, I swear, I really am listening" schtick after his model walks by with some crazy ass outfit.

I can't beleive I'm talking about this. HJ will never let me hear the end of it now.

And everytime they cut back to the clip of the model with her asscheeks hanging out I crack up. And that line about the one model looking like an elongated marshmellow was straight up and down COLD. I was like DAMN.

That last contest though, where they look at the pictures and then make a dress, I thought dude that did the muddy gutter water one should have one. It looked cool and actually kinda looked like the picture.

The dude that won with the flower one?!? YUCK. That thing looked hideous (IMHO). When they showed Santino's and then cut back to last season with that dress that had the exact same fabric I was like OOH- BUSTED!! hahahaha.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

more like

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Gordon Lightfoot:

1) Looks like my wife and I are having a baby boy due at the end of July. Now we'll have a complete set.

2) Just got back from playing golf in Bandon Oregon; home of three of the top courses in the world, Bandon Dunes(#47 in the world), Pacific Dunes (#19 in the world, #2 rated US public course behind Pebble Beach) and the new Bandon Trails (top 100 in US in its first year). Shit was ridiculous links style mayhem. My team won our annual Ryder Cup-style tournament for the first time in 4 years of comp. It only rained 1 of the three days we were there, which made it some much more enjoyable. Here's a quick peak at the tracks.

3) Won a poker tournament on Thursday night which defrayed the cost of my golf trip.

4) I'll be back DJing after a few month layoff. Watch for me at the Goodfoot 3rd Friday in Feb.

5) Bought nearly 200 really good 45s on the cheap in the past few months.

John Denver:

1) Drunk fuckers were annoying as hell during Saturday poker session. Memo to nitpickers, you were fighting over $4 pots. Get over yourselves

2) As soon as I got back in town got a chest cold, which makes my asthma go crazy.

3) More drama with my uncle and grandma. Grow up already.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    The Realness

1. The Seattle Seahawks are in the SUPERBOWL this sunday!
    2. The Seattle Seahawks are in the SUPERBOWL this sunday!
    3. The Seattle Seahawks are in the SUPERBOWL this sunday!
    4. The Seattle Seahawks are in the SUPERBOWL this sunday!
    5. The Seattle Seahawks are in the SUPERBOWL this sunday!

Top five is so crazy, no time for anything negative this week!

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts

1. Mixing and Producing local "Street Album"

It's hard work, but damn. I havn't had as much fun as this in AGEEESS

2. Sour Mash + Ginger Ale

This is giving "Happy Drunk" a total new dimension. I don't know what it is, but I just wanna get crunk when I drink this...

3. US>EU Voltage converter

I can't believe I paid about 200??? 4 years ago when I got one for my Mackie 8bus (400Watts). My 2nd one is 300W, cost me 30??? and quietly powers my MPC now. Mhhhh

4. Getting rid of the winter depression...

I'm back bitches!

5. Chinatown

Jack Nicholson was

1. Friends acting like they on crack after drinking 1 1/2 bottles of cheap wodka

Thank god we calmed them down before it turned into a fight

2. Time running like sand through my hands...

You only notice how precious time is when you don't have it anymore

3. Broken Amp

No more loud music since mid-december. I'm forced to listen to everything via my crappy sony mdr-300s. I hope this is over before I turn into an axe-waving maniac

4. Birthday in 2 weeks

5. Sellers acting shady and stupid

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

60 degrees in NYC.

whatever.

i like global warming.

not to be a eco-douche bag but your reply=
    "eco-douche" hahahaha
    yeah yeah... come on, dude. think i'm serious?

what are winters like in sf??? on the real though, try living here through a 3 blizzards within a month. not sayin i was right, but i'm sayin.

• MY FAVORED THINGS
    1. Please report to Super Bowl thread immediately: GO STILLERS
    2. and good 'common' records holding me down nicely (see finds thread)
    3. All kindsa strutters expecting: Ballers making Babies. congrats Rap79, Raj, and everyone else.
    4. New look for soul Strut (come on, someone had to say it)
    5. see #1. STILLERS!!!!!

• not to be a eco-douche bag but your reply=
    "eco-douche" hahahaha

yeah yeah... come on, dude. think i'm serious?

what are winters like in sf??? on the real though, try living here through a 3 blizzards within a month. not sayin i was right, but i'm sayin.

You can defray all potential beef by purchasing MoistPhonics the title "eco-douche bag."