BUGS

13»

Comments

• RAJ,

Something weird is happening to this post (no plug):

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=580773&an=0&page=0&gonew=1#UNREAD

It shows 0 views and 0 replies, and when Noixe replied, it showed him as the initial poster.

I tried to reply and it said that thread was deleted.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

does this block others pms and thier posts as well?

I'm going to test this out on you.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    RAJ,

Something weird is happening to this post (no plug):

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=580773&an=0&page=0&gonew=1#UNREAD

It shows 0 views and 0 replies, and when Noixe replied, it showed him as the initial poster.

I tried to reply and it said that thread was deleted.

Yo, Ross,

I deleted the thread & reposted. I hope it will work now.

Peace

h

• does this block others pms and thier posts as well?

After a little googling, I found this thread explaining it.

Flight Attendant Forums-- ???

After a little googling, I found this thread explaining it.

Flight Attendant Forums-- ???

Bizzaro-strut?!?!

• Flight Attendants.org has become an extremely popular website to allow flight attendants (future/current/retired) from all around the world to meet and share their experiences and/or dreams. Whether they are good, bad, funny, sad, or informitive, it is a place of great diversity.

With diversity, we often times encounter members whose views you may not always agree with. Feel free to debate your opinions, but do realize that the other individual may not see, or agree with your same opinion. Often times this starts a long and nasty fued among members.

Flight Attendants.org has become an extremely popular website to allow flight attendants (future/current/retired) from all around the world to meet and share their experiences and/or dreams. Whether they are good, bad, funny, sad, or informitive, it is a place of great diversity.

With diversity, we often times encounter members whose views you may not always agree with. Feel free to debate your opinions, but do realize that the other individual may not see, or agree with your same opinion. Often times this starts a long and nasty fued among members.

bookmarked

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Aside from the cute baby pics and the search a whole year thing, I don't see what's been upgraded and improved here... Something like the ability to see how many new posts there are in a thread is so fundamental. This site is hella slow now.

The main reason I upgraded the board was to get the "Content Island" Feature. If you check the homepage, which thousands of people do each day, you'll see that the forum topics appear live in real time.

This site is hella slow now.

and it will be even slower if I enable the number of unread posts feature.

Your Rajness,

I never had a real problem with the board speed and I really like the unread posts feature. Please bring it back or face serious consequences, like me posting about how your children look asiany.

Respectfully,
    Doc Wu

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Aside from the cute baby pics and the search a whole year thing, I don't see what's been upgraded and improved here... Something like the ability to see how many new posts there are in a thread is so fundamental. This site is hella slow now.

The main reason I upgraded the board was to get the "Content Island" Feature. If you check the homepage, which thousands of people do each day, you'll see that the forum topics appear live in real time.

and it will be even slower if I enable the number of unread posts feature.

Your Rajness,

I never had a real problem with the board speed and I really like the unread posts feature. Please bring it back or face serious consequences, like me posting about how your children look asiany.

Respectfully,
    Doc Wu

hahahahaha...

but seriously. i agree. never had problem with speed. and unread post feature = necessary.

(by the way, i'll just go ahead and speak for everyone here, we're not complaining, just giving feedback. )

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Flight Attendants.org has become an extremely popular website to allow flight attendants (future/current/retired) from all around the world to meet and share their experiences and/or dreams. Whether they are good, bad, funny, sad, or informitive, it is a place of great diversity.

I just moved out of a house which had mostly flight attendants living in it. Plus, I have a bunch of friends that fly the "fliendly" skies.

Crazy stories for dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

This is an excellent feature. I just tried it out and it works nicely. There are more than a few people that I've wanted to have the ability to ignore more thoroughly, and finally I can. Now we just need a BAN feature--that's where you wouldn't see any trace of the user at all--for those special types of people who you wish you never knew existed.

I kind of like the idea of people wasting their time writing unpleasant posts directed at me that I'll never read; don't be one of those people!

This is an excellent feature. I just tried it out and it works nicely. There are more than a few people that I've wanted to have the ability to ignore more thoroughly, and finally I can. Now we just need a BAN feature--that's where you wouldn't see any trace of the user
    at all--for those special types of people who you wish you never knew existed.

I kind of like the idea of people wasting their time writing unpleasant posts directed at me that I'll never read; don't be one of those people!

Excellent!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

It has been mad slow since the revamp. I was assuming it
    was because work was ongoing, but now I'm not so sure.

This used to be the fastest website, too. When my connection would
    be slow, SS would still be all quick to load.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    does nobody else miss the email notification about PMs?? It helps me keep my post count down because then I only log in if I know I have PMs. Please bring it back.