Stones Throw Board Down

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• why did they feel the need to call the boards users rogues?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What's Stones Throw?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Too many aliases

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    You people kilt it.LOL

• hi I'm from stonesthrow board.
    we could "invade" this board but it would not be funny cos lots of my fellow (stone throwers?) dont have humour. I would like some of you guys to come back to the board more often to make things more entertaining, cos I'm tired of reading threads about the effing sp 303 or what did madlib smaple for...
    thanx.
    strike.

shout to shakey, 4-LOM, Snit, B-C, fork, Klay, Bapt, asprin, delay, twoply (yes those last three used to be regulars)...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    asprin, delay, twoply (yes those last three used to be regulars)...

Past online forum hangout habits on BLAST!!

• oh and Big Stacks too

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Peace Strike!!

• FLOOD CONTROL

• Peace Strike!!
    Damn! 1200 posts?! you have way too much time on your hands. haha
    peace

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    reading threads about the effing sp 303

The way I understand it, Stones Throwers swear that this is the best pickup tool/asset they could ever imagine: hey, wanna check out my SP-303 and feel my raw (no ayo!) drums? Guaranteed puccini (The Mack!) every time and then you can go about pokin' them out (yo) w/ the 303 after you need a break yourself...

• its a good dj tool but thats all.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    its a good dj tool but thats all.

Blasphemy!

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    its a good dj tool but thats all.

Shhh... On the DL, it's imbued w/ secret mysterious powers that can only be unleashed if you are Otis Jackson Jr. and/or Chris Manak: it's the instrument everyone speaks of in hushed tones when discussing potential world takeover strategies and always for macking (the blinking lights always get 'em girls wet)...

• its a good dj tool but thats all.

Shhh... On the DL, it's imbued w/ secret mysterious powers that can only be unleashed if you are Otis Jackson Jr. and/or Chris Manak: it's the instrument everyone speaks of in hushed tones when discussing potential world takeover strategies and always for macking (the blinking lights always get 'em girls wet)...
    argh see we're talking about it again.

that avatar is hypnotizing

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

argh see we're talking about it again.

Actually, Otis needs an editor other than himself 'cause the resulting bong-inspired sonic blah blah blah usually puts me to -

- a good 75% of the time...

• no pic, but I guess you mean sleep?
    same here.