DESCRIBE YOR LOCAL EXPERIENCE BEATING UP WHITES

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    White people are like Lays Potato Chips, you can't beat just one.

• What's better. Seeing a black guy trying to be super thugged out get beat up or a white frat guy acting really cocky get beat up? discuss.....

• Not when you're white!

Can I beat myself up?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    i mostly used to run with samoans and filipinos and had a lot of beef with the irish kids in the sunset district. djing parties and schools in different neighborhoods always brought drama. so there were always fights.

SDI, right?

ahhh, high school memories...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    DISCLAIMER: For those headz who may not know the deal, please do not take me seriously- this thread is just a parody ...

the other thread was a joke, probably made in poor taste, but it was a joke.

this thread has turned into something disgusting.

it's not phill's fault. its the people who took it seriously.

a lot of dudes describing, with what seems like pride, the times they beat up white people - and doing it in all seriousness.

congrats, i'm sure this type of discourse really goes far into advancing race relations.

Hey Mandrew,

I actually feel what you're saying, dude. Sadly, cats used to like to fuck with me because I was a mild-mannered guy. Both dudes described got physical with me FIRST[/b] so they got their heads put out. "Real bad boys move in silence" and I never claimed to be bad. I just did what I had to do when the time called for it. I always tried to avoid fighting dudes, but when you said "chill" or tried to step away, they thought of that as fear and aggressed harder. Honestly, some guys just demanded a good ass-whoopin' to calm down their bravado. This shit applied to ALL races. Me, being a bookish cat, I used to get tested. Feel me?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• some black dude hung some white dude from a basketball rim at the courts by where i used to live back in the day... shit had me trippin' for days.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    this place is trippin' today.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    its prevelant that many whites would love to beat a black dudes ass, and its prevelatnt that many blacks would love to beat white dudes ass, it just depends on what side of the town your on.

can we atleast slow down racism?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    DISCLAIMER: For those headz who may not know the deal, please do not take me seriously- this thread is just a parody ...

a lot of dudes describing, with what seems like pride, the times they beat up white people - and doing it in all seriousness.
    congrats, i'm sure this type of discourse really goes far into advancing race relations.

Hey Mandrew,

I actually feel what you're saying, dude. Sadly, cats used to like to fuck with me because I was a mild-mannered guy. Both dudes described got physical with me FIRST[/b] so they got their heads put out. "Real bad boys move in silence" and I never claimed to be bad. I just did what I had to do when the time called for it. I always tried to avoid fighting dudes, but when you said "chill" or try to step away, they thought of that as fear and aggressed harder. Honestly, some guys just demanded a good ass-whoopin' to calm down their bravado. This shit applied to ALL races. Me, being a bookish cats, I used to get tested. Feel me?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

understood man. i always try to abide by my pops lesson: "never start a fight, and never lose one."
    but you said it: PEACE!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

this is the kinda shit that makes me mad as fuk !!!

"take it easy blacks...we were just joking but you guys are taking it too far"

poor taste or not, you are not in any position to tell any black person who posts on this site how to respond to a post titled "local experiences with blacks"

if you want to discuss the behavior patterns of blacks in your neighborhood as if we were fucking objects/subjects/case studies and not human beings ....then i'll discuss how i beat the shit out of "Johnny white boy" as if he were not a human being...

i'm ONLY speaking for myself.....but a joke in poor taste does not make the joke acceptable......Guzzo is cool with me (no need to PM me Adam) and i know his intentions weren't foul..... but dude, i don't want to hear any white dudes getting all ass sore about this post when you have no idea how offensive the other post may have been to the black people who post here

the shit offended me and i left it alone......so you should leave this post the fuck alone

• i there were a lot of times wed run up on them at their little beach drunk fests and work them over.

AY YO!

page me

• dayday 9,611 Posts

hahahahaha! No shit

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

this is the kinda shit that makes me mad as fuk !!!

blatant misinterpretation

poor taste or not, you are not in any position to tell any black person who posts on this site how to respond to a post titled "local experiences with blacks"
    i didn't

if you want to discuss the behavior patterns of blacks in your neighborhood as if we were fucking objects/subjects/case studies and not human beings ....
    i don't

then i'll discuss how i beat the shit out of "Johnny white boy" as if he were not a human being...

i'm ONLY speaking for myself.....but a joke in poor taste does not make the joke acceptable......Guzzo is cool with me (no need to PM me Adam) and i know his intentions weren't foul..... but dude, i don't want to hear any white dudes getting all ass sore about this post when you have no idea how offensive the other post may have been to the black people who post here
    some people's descriptions of the beatings they gave to white people in this thread were foul. so were the jokes in the other one. i'm not condoning either one.

the shit offended me and i left it alone......so you should leave this post the fuck alone

peace and good night

hope we can all wake up and get back to discussing lil wayne, ethiopian jazz, and deli meats

• me and the mack shot up KILL WHITEY in the billieotch

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

J****l,

I'm sorry if I offended you with that thread. I had set it up as a way to poke fun at those who feel "wise" enough to be able to tell others what black people listen to. I admit I didn't use much tact in my method.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I'm not offended by either post. Too much

Can't we agree to hate everyone equally?

• i mostly used to run with samoans and filipinos and had a lot of beef with the irish kids in the sunset district. djing parties and schools in different neighborhoods always brought drama. so there were always fights.

i remember nights of getting run out of little house parties by a dozen irish dudes with bats. jumping in the car ('77 monte carlo) and breaking the fuck out of there. my boy was running his mouth to some chick at another party and got chased through the party. he was hopping fences while we ran outside to get the car to pick his ass up before he got stomped.

there were a lot of times wed run up on them at their little beach drunk fests and work them over. another time over on santiago, my boy used to hold this sock with a metal ball in it. poured glue on it and ran it in broken glass and used that to smack kids in the head. left a few dudes really damn bloody. had a big fight outside of st ignatius that spread out to the street with a few dozen dudes wilding out. its really bad when you stomp someone on their own stairs.

Don't step to the Irish brother....We KA-RAAAAAAAAZY.....

The craziest of the pale peeps....

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    If a bunch of 17 year old hoods rat pack you and you decide to fight back and swing hella hard and sock some dude in the jaw it will shock the hell out of them.

I agree with this to some degree- the majority of dudes who engage in group beatings are basically pussy when it comes right down to it, regardless of race. But you have a certain percentage of these individuals who are criminally insane and powerful enough to pulverize you whether you fight back or not. Imagine running into a young teen-aged Crooklyn-roaming Mike Tyson back in the days.

Best defense if attacked by a group: start yelling incoherently, drooling and slobbering all over yourself, just doing all kinds of crazy, nasty schitt. If that too fails, just try to grab the closest one to you and attack his neck like a maniacal vampire, ripping his whole throat out with your teeth. Hopefully this person won't be HIV positive, but when your life is at risk you just gotta do what you gotta.

What's better. Seeing a black guy trying to be super thugged out get beat up or a white frat guy acting really cocky get beat up? discuss.....

Remember when Sticky Fingerz got his ass whupped by that white skateboard dude on MTV? HILARIOUS. Jay-Z called that schitt before it went down, too!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Best defense if attacked by a group: start yelling incoherently, drooling and slobbering all over yourself, just doing all kinds of crazy, nasty schitt. If that too fails, just try to grab the closest one to you and attack his neck like a maniacal vampire, ripping his whole throat out with your teeth. Hopefully this person won't be HIV positive, but when your life is at risk you just gotta do what you gotta.

JESUS CHRIST!

that is some funny shit!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Don't step to the Irish brother....We KA-RAAAAAAAAZY.....

The craziest of the pale peeps....

anna - yes SDI. fuckin ridiculous... glad those days of having to fight are over.

larry - yeah and the worst thing is that im irish on my mothers side...

but it was always nice to get my pent up aggression all out of me with throwing a few punches and getting some knocks to the head. irish boys were worse than most every other nationality we ever threw fists with except these crazy cambodian dudes. fuck those guys... theyre little and fast. and id rather have a bat or pipe hit me in the back then have those dudes flipping out blades and slashing at you.

dude i knew got his eye took out by this dude cause of that...

Except for the ass whuppings I took as a youth, I've never really been in a fight.

People are usually to awed in my godlike presence to really do much.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Imagine running into a young teen-aged Crooklyn-roaming Mike Tyson back in the days.
    . If that too fails, just try to grab the closest one to you and attack his ear[/b]

JESUS CHRIST!

that is some funny shit!

I'm totally serious about that, though! I had an uncle (R.I.P.) who was a serious street hoodlum here in Philly, he used to tell me all kinds of schitt on what to do when in a tight situation. "just start pissin' and shittin' if you have to, nephew!"

I had set it up as a way to poke fun at those who feel "wise" enough to be able to tell others what black people listen to.

And who did that?

I had set it up as a way to poke fun at those who feel "wise" enough to be able to tell others what black people listen to.

And who did that?

Although its been a soulstrut past time for years, I think this refers to the recent Laffy Taffy Remix thread... But I cannot be sure. In general, I think its safe to say that he was pointing at Fauxy Brown, or in the broader spectrum, the NY HATTER CONTINGENT vs. WHOEVER DARES SCOFFETH.

On a sidenote, I thought my remix turned out quite nicely. I listen to it often, although I would be willing to bet that it would appeal more to Europeans than Americans. I'm trying to develop a Brittish musical sensibility, and I hope that shows.

• i dont understand all the backpeddling, if you are racist stand by that shit and be proud of it but don't act like it was all done in an ironic fun way.

i dont understand all the backpeddling, if you are racist stand by that shit and be proud of it but don't act like it was all done in an ironic fun way.

Are you talking to me?

• generally speaking... but if the shoe fits.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i dont understand all the backpeddling, if you are racist stand by that shit and be proud of it but don't act like it was all done in an ironic fun way.

Are you talking to me?

I think was talking about either Me or Phil.

BTW the two of us plan to start a racewar that we hope leads to the largest riot in US history.

If you are of an angry race please feel free to submit a resume to us and we'll see if we can include you in our "Fuck yo' peoples" US tour