Seriously. Every other day?...

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
there's a racism debate/argument almost every day on here. what the fuck? i'd rather talk about coffee or wireless connector things, than this tiresome endless debate/debacle. no one will respond to this once they see there are no tropical nutsacks or hindu flag mpgs. this shit makes me sad.

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Guzzo

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Arthur Verocai, anyone?

• check it out. i was talking with my homegirl the other day about fried rice and she's all "fuck fried rice! that's just leftovers and rice" and im like BLASPHEME. but then i was thinking about caseroles and hash and i was wondering what do other cultures do with leftovers.

hmm, on second thought its still a racial thing but it involves food. that's always good.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    True race sneeks in everywhere

Just like the random Hatt in threads you just don't know what to take seriously anymore.

Whatever

• Your search - tropical nutsack - did not match any documents.

Damn!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    check it out. i was talking with my homegirl the other day about fried rice and she's all "fuck fried rice! that's just leftovers and rice" and im like BLASPHEME. but then i was thinking about caseroles and hash and i was wondering what do other cultures do with leftovers.

hmm, on second thought its still a racial thing but it involves food. that's always good.
    this makes more sense to me. personally, leftovers or not, fried rice is that-shit. homemade is the best though. polish food is pretty good, but i'm not big on tripe or snouts, y'know?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    there's a racism debate/argument almost every day on here. what the fuck? i'd rather talk about coffee or wireless connector things, than this tiresome endless debate/debacle. no one will respond to this once they see there are no tropical nutsacks or hindu flag mpgs. this shit makes me sad.
    Dude, why are you so racist?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Guzzo

Hi

I have a habit of pointing out the crazy and letting it all fall on my head.

I like coffee better than racism.

I like tea better than coffee

I like sex better than most beverages

I like soulstrut about as much as I like coffee

• I like sex better than most beverages

What beverage - pray tell - do you like better than sex?????[/b]

You like soulstrut LESS than sex?

Honestly, get your priorities right. Since when has sex ever got you latin raer? And how many times has latin rare got you sex?

Plus, racism is so 2005. It's all about hating robots.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    its been more like 3/day recently. i'd much rather debate about and discuss music than bring a racial clusterfuck arguemnt into it.
    people need to have the wherewithal to keep their traps shut sometimes.

referring to the dog training thread...
    "sometimes ignoring them is the best way to punish bad behavior"

• check it out. i was talking with my homegirl the other day about fried rice and she's all "fuck fried rice! that's just leftovers and rice" and im like BLASPHEME. but then i was thinking about caseroles and hash and i was wondering what do other cultures do with leftovers.

this makes more sense to me. personally, leftovers or not, fried rice is that-shit. homemade is the best though. polish food is pretty good, but i'm not big on tripe or snouts, y'know?

that's what im sayin!

which brings up another thing i was talking to another homegirl about. see, she and her man run this wallet company where they get artists to submit artwork and they make wallets out of it. which is fine, i mean im glad theyre doing well and she's like "let me give you a wallet" cuz i have this busted wallet that my last gf made for me and im like "no, i like the home cookin. if you make me one, like out of duct tape or something i'll take that." and she's like "duct tape wallets are so 2000". but come on, do i look like a mofo that's trying to keep up with the times?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    You like soulstrut LESS than sex?

Honestly, get your priorities right. Since when has sex ever got you latin raer? And how many times has latin rare got you sex?

I used to go on Ebay after sex with one of my ex's she noticed I kept looking for Johnny Harris "Movements" I got a copy of it for Hannukah that year.

This reminds me of some people.....

Race is a touchy subject and few have the balls to discuss it honestly. I see a lot of that around here too.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    its been more like 3/day recently. i'd much rather debate about and discuss music than bring a racial clusterfuck arguemnt into it.
    people need to have the wherewithal to keep their traps shut sometimes.

referring to the dog training thread...
    "sometimes ignoring them is the best way to punish bad behavior"

Tell me about it, i aint taking the bait no longer, peeps need to take themselves less seriously.

PM thuggery is funny as hell though.

My trap is shut.

the polish deli around the corner from my apartment makes the most amazing potato pancakes ever. my grandmother used to make a badass ghoulash.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

do you not remember my thread on the Guzzochino?

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

I think I prefer belgian beer to sex nowadays. But I'm pretty sure it's a phase.

Let me also say it's very educational for me to see how Americans discuss race. It's VERY different from how Swedes/Europeans talk about it I think. For obvious reasons, regarding the history of the countries and so on. I also think americans examine a lot of race issues more closely than europeans, and think about their own attitudes more, which is a good thing.

I used to go on Ebay after sex with one of my ex's she noticed I kept looking for Johnny Harris "Movements" I got a copy of it for Hannukah that year.
    I stand corrected.

cue :walked[/b] away, dad: gremlin.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Race is a touchy subject and few have the balls to discuss it honestly. I see a lot of that around here too.

Although many have the 'balls' to start squawking about "that's all you ever talk about!" and "you are disgustingly fixated!" when somebody points out the already-present racial element of a given idea or exchange.

I also think americans examine a lot of race issues more closely than europeans, and think about their own attitudes more, which is a good thing.

No they don't. Not in the america I live in anyways.

Is this thread going to start a race debate?

Lets hope so. I'd like to see 5 race threads on one page today.

I'm still worried about my skin.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Everyone has their own experiences of course. Basically what I'm saying is, not everybody (or even most) watch(ed?) the Chapelle show, but at least their IS (was?) a Chapelle show. There's not really a european equivalent of that kind of humour, even though some similar things are starting to pop up.

Although many have the 'balls' to start squawking about "that's all you ever talk about!" and "you are disgustingly fixated!" when somebody points out the already-present racial element of a given idea or exchange.

fuck that. I'm bringing this shit to the forefront. I'm the next Archaic (but on some racial steez.

It's racial... raaaacial!

I have _________________ internet friends

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    There's not really a european equivalent of that kind of humour, even though some similar things are starting to pop up.

French TV

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    at least their IS (was?) a Chapelle show.