Seriously. Every other day?...

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Race is a touchy subject and few have the balls to discuss it honestly. I see a lot of that around here too.

Although many have the 'balls' to start squawking about "that's all you ever talk about!" and "you are disgustingly fixated!" when somebody points out the already-present racial element of a given idea or exchange.

fuck that. I'm bringing this shit to the forefront. I'm the next Archaic (but on some racial steez.

It's racial... raaaacial!

Bring it. I know all sorts of shit about white people.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I would imagine so. Haven't seen any, and my school french is rusty... Basically, I'm speaking from a Scandinavian perspective (and about English shows, which I can understand).

Race is a touchy subject and few have the balls to discuss it honestly. I see a lot of that around here too.

Although many have the 'balls' to start squawking about "that's all you ever talk about!" and "you are disgustingly fixated!" when somebody points out the already-present racial element of a given idea or exchange.

fuck that. I'm bringing this shit to the forefront. I'm the next Archaic (but on some racial steez.

They're gonna kick you out if you snitch.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

You may be labeled a fetishist......don't say you weren't warned.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I have _________________ internet friends

my friends don't suffer from skin disease

they embrace it

They're gonna kick you out if you snitch.

Soulstrut is a local internet experience.

I'll tell you about TheWhites if you tell me about TheBlacks.

we can do this via PM if you want to keep it on the DL.

p.s. I can only represent americans. I don't know anything about TheEuropeanWhites.

• People need to define some terms first though.
    When we speak of "intelligence" we need to understand that there
    are at least 5 different kinds of intelligence.

The kind of intelligence that is purchased through a business school
    is different than the kind of intelligence earned by trial-and-error
    in front of a mixing board, crowd of angry customers, or digital scale.

There is also Emotional Intelligence.

And so it is that I take exception to certain depictions of "ignorance".
    Ignorant of what.

You may be labeled a fetishist......don't say you weren't warned.

A Black Black fetishist?

Can I have that as a title up in here?

Ignorant of what.

punctation?

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know anything about TheEuropeanWhites.

I'll have the FAQ up soon.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I just got a PM from the White Race thanking me for my representation of them.

I KNEW I was doing a good job.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I just got a PM from the White Race thanking me for my representation of them.

I KNEW I was doing a good job.

does that mean youre cured?

my skin is splotchy and I'm listening to Chris Knight talking about fucking Adriene Curry.

Whats more important to you guys Lunch or Auto Insurance?

Whats more important to you guys Lunch or Auto Insurance?
    lunch, every time.

• 1. If you had to chose between buying a set of rims or getting
    auto insurance, which would you buy?

2. Can you see that either choice, depending on the context,
    could be the more intelligent choice?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

1. If you had to chose between buying a set of rims or getting
    auto insurance, which would you buy?

2. Can you see that either choice, depending on the context,
    could be the more intelligent choice?

Especially if you don't own a car.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    check it out. i was talking with my homegirl the other day about fried rice and she's all "fuck fried rice! that's just leftovers and rice" and im like BLASPHEME. but then i was thinking about caseroles and hash and i was wondering what do other cultures do with leftovers.

Fried rice is delicious, and it doesn't come out properly unless the rice is a day old. How can someone say "fuck fried rice"? That's shitty and ignorant.

Swedes make Pyttipanna.

Dude the other day I was eating this mustard and is was some weird mustards with the seeds still in it and stuff. and it was pretty good i guess, and on the label it said "France's Favorite Mustard", and I was like, oh ok, I wonder if that is true.

and just now as i was thinking about europeans, it dawned on me.... French's mustard isn't france's favorite????

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Swedes make Pyttipanna.