Describe your local black experience

13»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Guzzo's parody was of white soulstrutters explaining the black experience to other white soulstrutters.

Take it how you want it.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    this is what comes up when you google step off and fall back

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

P-A-N-I-N-I

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i would like to say that my local black experience has been pretty positive up to now. presently, things are amazing. i think the fact that i buy from hash-heads helps. i've yet to smoke decent hash in the states. i've never been to amsterdam, but the black experience in paris was pretty damn good. i've had some pretty rad long distance black experiences - i like it when afghanistan and northern africa share their black with me, for example.

i wish this is what this thread was about.

• I think that white folks who obsess about other white folks' possible fetishes & experiences (or lack thereof) with Black folks is pretty suspect, at least as suspect as the objects of their obsession.

I think that white folks who obsess about other white folks' possible fetishes & experiences (or lack thereof) with Black folks is pretty suspect, at least as suspect as the objects of their obsession.

I'm gonna call a RUN-ON foul with that sentence.

please keep it simple.

• I don't mean to intrude on this discussion, but what's all this talk about Guzzo being a racist? You know what? Racist shmacist... I mean, the guy has a black man in his avatar for Christ's sake...

Come on!

:::rolling eyes:::

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I don't mean to intrude on this discussion, but what's all this talk about Guzzo being a racist? You know what? Racist shmacist... I mean, the guy has a black man in his avatar for Christ's sake...

Come on!

I don't think peoples were calling me a racist as much as a shit starter.

I perfer to see myself as an internet "are you seriously making posts about this" satirist

Racism is this spring's new plaid.

I don't mean to intrude on this discussion, but what's all this talk about Guzzo being a racist? You know what? Racist shmacist... I mean, the guy has a black man in his avatar for Christ's sake...

Come on!

I perfer to see myself as an internet "are you seriously making posts about this" satirist

I called you a racist. Oh yeah, that was just in my head.

There I said it.

• I don't mean to intrude on this discussion, but what's all this talk about Guzzo being a racist? You know what? Racist shmacist... I mean, the guy has a black man in his avatar for Christ's sake...

Come on!

Man, satirist is a really cool word.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Man, satirist is a really cool word.

seriously. I had to spell check it to make sure it was spelled right, after that I still wasn't sure so I had to look it up.

I still think it makes me look like I worship the devil

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Come on!

It would not be the first delusion that you've suffered from...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Come on!

interesting, would you like to tell me what I am?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Come on!

interesting, would you like to tell me what I am?

It's not my job to help you find an identity for yourself, but you're clearly not sufficiently emotionally distant from anything that you post to lay claim to the title of "satirist"...

Come on!

I called you a racist. Oh yeah, that was just in my head.

There I said it.

cashless: replying/deleting a private message

• i would like to say that my local black experience has been pretty positive up to now. presently, things are amazing. i think the fact that i buy from hash-heads helps. i've yet to smoke decent hash in the states. i've never been to amsterdam, but the black experience in paris was pretty damn good. i've had some pretty rad long distance black experiences - i like it when afghanistan and northern africa share their black with me, for example.

i wish this is what this thread was about.

hahaha you're talking "le real scheett."

• awesome. so my first real experience with black folks was in college. see, im from clovis where there's like 3 black people and the klan so i dont really count that as a "black experience".

anyways, so i was always an outcast in school and it was no different in college so it was me and this black girl and we had jobs in the mail department of the library where they keep all the ugly people. anyways, we got along good and she was my movie homey and we used to go watch movies all the time cuz her man was in jail for robbing parking meters. yup parking meters. anyways, she had pictures of him and he was a big motherfucker and she used to tell me how her man would fuck a fifi bag in prison. anyways, we got to be good friends and she was a fucking great cook and she'd have me over for dinner and we'd go out on picnics and shit cuz she liked to watch me pig out on her food. hey man, her words not mine. anyways, so finally her man got out of prison and she wanted my gay/not gay ass to come over and scope out what she was gonna wear and shit and i go to her place and she got her real hair going and i guess up to that point id always seen her with a weave or a wig or something and i was like "oh dear lord". i mean it was her busted hair with a lil squiggy curl coming down the front or something and then she's like "hold on" and she puts the wig thing on and i was like "uh...um...you look great" which was partly true cuz she was like my blood homey and i loved her but really i was like totally not feelin it in my neck.

anyways, i lost touch with her through the years. she was an ex-prostitute turned ex-marine so she really toughened me up cuz i was a shy lil bitch in college and she would all be manhandling me all like "ask that bitch out fool!" and shit and she led a rough life but got her shit together and went to the armed forces and put herself through college a UC college no less. anyways, that was my first black experience. with a black woman. what can i say, the women like me im dipped in butter.

Did you tap?

• Did you tap?

i did not. she was exclusive to the black man.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Why all this fascination with black people?

Penis Envy ?

• Why all this fascination with black people?

Penis Envy ?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Why all this fascination with black people?

Penis Envy ?

I wonder how many cocks you had to gaze at until you found that "perfect" one.

• are u insinuating i am homosexual? and if so, do you have a problem with that?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    are u insinuating i am homosexual? and if so, do you have a problem with that?

No, I was just wondering how many cocks you had to sift through.

I have no problem with you being gay.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    are u insinuating i am homosexual? and if so, do you have a problem with that?

LoL!!!! and on that note.... good night

• are u insinuating i am homosexual? and if so, do you have a problem with that?

good.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I'm one of the few brothers on here & what I just read makes me think about how many of you all have too much fucking time on your hands. Serious/real talk, let's chat about whatever but can we bring a little more music talk(records,artist,collecting)etc. up here. This is one old ass thread to..!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm one of the few brothers on here & what I just read makes me think about how many of you all have too much fucking time on your hands.

A little context: this was a "joke thread" started in
    response to somebody's comment on their "local black experience"
    ... it was not meant to be taken seriously.