Describe your local black experience

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    What's up with this racist supposition that everyone on SS is White? It's obvious that some particular strutters are White, but it seems like most cats on here assume that everyone is white (with a few exceptions).

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    "My experience is out of your body, into your mind, over your walls, under your ground, beyond your time."

• WHITE POWER !!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    why?

shouldn't folks talk about their own experiences?

i think i see the lives of black people through white eyes enough.

Then why would you want to see it more here? Just sayin'.

She's saying that perhaps white people should stick to discussing their own experiences and that she doesn't want to see more posts like Guzzo's.

I think.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    why?

She's saying that perhaps white people should stick to discussing their own experiences and that she doesn't want to see more posts like Guzzo's.

I think.

yes, faux is right, that is what i am saying.

• What's up with this racist supposition that everyone on SS is White? It's obvious that some particular strutters are White, but it seems like most cats on here assume that everyone is white (with a few exceptions).

Maybe some people are so used to seeing ONLY white people, that they are inclined to project that here.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    why?

i don't understand this question - i don't want to see it here or anywhere.

The point of this thread does not seem to be for anyone who is Black to express what their 'local' experience might be(ie. their own experiences - and in regards to what, exactly?), but rather to express (either sincerly or ironically) how Black people live in their neck of the woods (ie. an experience other or outside of the experience of non-Black 'strutters). Either way, I think it's just more of folks looking at the world through, as you put it "White Eyes'. But it's a context that find mildly off-putting if not outright offensive.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    why?

I think.

once again this thread was set up as a parody of all the shit I see on here daily from a majority white person group talking about whats really black, whats best for blacks, how to understand blacks, etc.

seriously this post was made as an ironic joke and I find it intersting that its lost on some of the people that typify this and fill pages upon pages here on soulstrut with these views and thoughts.

why?

I think.

Oh. Never Mind.

why?

I think.

once again this thread wa set up as a parody of all the shit I see on here daily from a majority white person group talking about whats really black, whats best for blacks, how to understand blacks, etc.

seriously this post was made as an ironic joke and I find it intersting that its lost on some of the people that typify this and fill pages upon pages here on soulstrut with these views and thoughts.

Yeah, dude, keep digging.

"It was all a parody"

BAN

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    why?

I think.

once again this thread wa set up as a parody of all the shit I see on here daily from a majority white person group talking about whats really black, whats best for blacks, how to understand blacks, etc.

"It was all a parody"

too close to home?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

BAN

dude its just a Hindu flag

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    why?

I think.

The only person that said anything like that in regard to the PB thread, which this is an obvious parody of, was me and I'm Black.

You look like such a peice of shit right now.

why?

I think.

"It was all a parody"

too close to home?

Just stop.

Your post offends me--and I wasn't even one of the first to comment--because it's f**king offensive, not because I feel like it's somehow a critique of me. Don't flatter yourself.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    for some reason, this thread didnt really feel like a parody to me either. either way, i didn't find anything overtly offensive about it, of course im not black, but still.

why?

The point of this thread does not seem to be for anyone who is Black to express what their 'local' experience might be(ie. their own experiences - and in regards to what, exactly?), but rather to express (either sincerly or ironically) how Black people live in their neck of the woods (ie. an experience other or outside of the experience of non-Black 'strutters). Either way, I think it's just more of folks looking at the world through, as you put it "White Eyes'. But it's a context that find mildly off-putting if not outright offensive.

so are we saying the same thing or not? i think we are.
    spell it out for me.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    for some reason, this thread didnt really feel like a parody to me either. either way, i didn't find anything overtly offensive about it, of course im not black, but still.

those that have taken offense seem to also be the ones that seem to know the deal on other groups that they do not belong to.

see Drewns video for the best visual explanation of my thread.

• I feel like the second Jew in Gaza. But I ain't got no Lockhead Martin Visa with a $3 million a day cash advance (with no payments due before the Rapture).

did you get this off of a ras kass record or something?

this is a white-black thread mayne not an anti-semitic one. sorry to disappoint.

BAN

dude its just a Hindu flag

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Why all this fascination with black people? Its like some people here have a fetish or something.

why?

spell it out for me.

LOL.

Y-E-S W-E A-R-E.

• Why all this fascination with black people? Its like some people here have a fetish or something.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Why all this fascination with black people? Its like some people here have a fetish or something.

spell it out for me.

LOL.

Y-E-S W-E A-R-E.

phew!

sorry that took so long.

spell it out for me.

LOL.

Y-E-S W-E A-R-E.

phew!

sorry that took so long.

Sorry, I was busy fetishizing.