Anyone order from laplanetesauvage?

marumaru 1,450 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
He had a set sale about a month ago: http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=buysell&Number=533051&Forum=All_Forums&Words=3349&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=531303&Search=true#Post533051Still haven't received my record. He pmd me saying that he was going to send it the day after Christmas, then I got a pm a couple weeks ago about how he broke up with with girl and hasn't been able to get to the post office but that he'd send the record soon. Still haven't received it, and he hasn't responded to my pm from a few days ago. Anyone else dealt with him?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    these dude's with 10 posts who have "heat" in the sales forum frighten me.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    J*n* is a cool dude, I'm sure your LP will be there soon.
    I havn't seen him online for a few days, but he sent me a mail the other week.

I'll ask him about it if you want

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Exactly.

Like that new dude whose first post is a set sale - his handle is Opiated_Black.
    I mean, dudes could be totally trustworthy, but post-getting-fucked-over-by-Hostyle, I'm not fucking with newbie set sales/trades.

Son don't risk it.

• RezRez 164 Posts

He had a set sale about a month ago: http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=buysell&Number=533051&Forum=All_Forums&Words=3349&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=531303&Search=true#Post533051

Still haven't received my record. He pmd me saying that he was going to send it the day after Christmas, then I got a pm a couple weeks ago about how he broke up with with girl and hasn't been able to get to the post office but that he'd send the record soon. Still haven't received it, and he hasn't responded to my pm from a few days ago. Anyone else dealt with him?

I have transacted with said dood a few times in last year or 2 and all has come to frution smoothly - worry not too much - he'll come thru - personal shit can sometimes cloud vision - happens to us all...right?

Rez

• RezRez 164 Posts

Exactly.

Like that new dude whose first post is a set sale - his handle is Opiated_Black.
    I mean, dudes could be totally trustworthy, but post-getting-fucked-over-by-Hostyle, I'm not fucking with newbie set sales/trades.

Son don't risk it.

That's the spirit - trust no-one...keep it all locked down, newcomers not welcome, trespassers will be ejected, keep the fuck off the grass blah blah blah...

Judge as ya wanna be judged yourself...right?

Rez

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Exactly.

Son don't risk it.

That's the spirit - trust no-one...keep it all locked down, newcomers not welcome, trespassers will be ejected, keep the fuck off the grass blah blah blah...

Rez

Dude,

let me begin by saying that I would have no hesitation trading or buying from you Rez.

Let me also say that what I am suggesting is not quite as extreme as you're purpoting it to be. If a dude was to offer some kind of explanation such as I got trade references or I been around on this board or that, or so-and-so can vouch for me, I might well forget all that. But maybe you just haven't been burnt yet Rez. It was a lax attitude (and not trusting my instincts) that led me to this point in the first place.

I'm a pretty trusting person. But if a dude's first post is heat for sale that looks maybe too good to be true (price wise or simply selection wise), then I'll hold onto my few hundred dollars.

Feel free not to do what i do though!

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

Exactly.

Son don't risk it.

Haven't traded with him but Opiated Black has posted on the VV forum for a short while and comes over as a knowledgable and straight up guy.

• RezRez 164 Posts

Exactly.

Son don't risk it.

Rez

Dude,

let me begin by saying that I would have no hesitation trading or buying from you Rez.

Let me also say that what I am suggesting is not quite as extreme as you're purpoting it to be. If a dude was to offer some kind of explanation such as I got trade references or I been around on this board or that, or so-and-so can vouch for me, I might well forget all that. But maybe you just haven't been burnt yet Rez. It was a lax attitude (and not trusting my instincts) that led me to this point in the first place.

I'm a pretty trusting person. But if a dude's first post is heat for sale that looks maybe too good to be true (price wise or simply selection wise), then I'll hold onto my few hundred dollars.

Let he who has NEVER been burnt cast the first stone...

Let's move on...

Rez

Feel free not to do what i do though!