Sexy midsections

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    the new look is bejewelled / and unbejewelled moccassins..

ala

the new look can't see too well

that looks like a martha stewart shoe to me - but then again i own mostly high tops so what do i know?

What about these?

Maybe for Easter...

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

i like the marc jacobs wedge heels from the link you gave (how do i link the pic?). though i could never wear them...unless i knew i was going to be sitting down the whole time.

Are these the ones you're referring to? Definitely not for the sporty girl, although I'm sure wearing them will define the hell out of your calves...They're pretty cute, though.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

i like the marc jacobs wedge heels from the link you gave (how do i link the pic?). though i could never wear them...unless i knew i was going to be sitting down the whole time.

Are these the ones you're referring to? Definitely not for the sporty girl, although I'm sure wearing them will define the hell out of your calves...They're pretty cute, though.

Thank You!
    Yes! These ones...damn the colour is so nice.

[Clears throat]

Well, if anyone's in the market for a "good girlfriend" present, here are some suggestions :

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    [Clears throat]

Well, if anyone's in the market for a "good girlfriend" present, here are some suggestions :

I am not really feeling these.

However, I reiterate my standing offer to powder-blue-Roc-a-Wear-suit-white-Nike ya.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    My Canoodling Meter just broke.

My Canoodling Meter just broke.

Didn't I already tell you to quit canoodling with him?!?!

Ease back, Reynaldo's has PM templates now!

BEWARE THE FREE VERSE!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Everyone have a nice weekend....i am OUT!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I'm not sure how I missed this - but what is that between the upside down guy's legs? It looks like twisted flesh or...what is that?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm not sure how I missed this - but what is that between the upside down guy's legs? It looks like twisted flesh or...what is that?

His foot, complete with sandal strap (which accounts for the twisted look).

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Sue. She has the best belly ever.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

BEWARE THE FREE VERSE!

Dear ___________,

Your post in the "_________________" thread was not a good look. I strongly suggest that you edit your post so as to lower the chances of you becoming the laughingstock and/or focus of unrelenting ridicule from the Special Friends Club. By the time you get this PM it may already be too late--meaning your faux pas will hang over your head for the remainder of your Soul Strut posting career, but let's hope upon hope that that doesn't happen.

Always looking out for you,

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Sue. She has the best belly ever.

Are you kidding? She's showing more ribs than a BBQ pit. Emaciated model look = not hot.

• Options

He's a she. I'm in the orange.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Emaciated model look = not hot.

Different strokes for different folks.

• Ease back, Reynaldo's has PM templates now!

BEWARE THE FREE VERSE!
    Dear ___________,

Your post in the "_________________" thread was not a good look. I strongly suggest that you edit your post so as to lower the chances of you becoming the laughingstock and/or focus of unrelenting ridicule from the Special Friends Club. By the time you get this PM it may already be too late--meaning your faux pas will hang over your head for the remainder of your Soul Strut posting career, but let's hope upon hope that that doesn't happen.

It is now my ultimate goal to recieve this form complete with my name in the blank spaces.

*wriggles hands*

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts

BEWARE THE FREE VERSE!
    Dear ___________,

Your post in the "_________________" thread was not a good look. I strongly suggest that you edit your post so as to lower the chances of you becoming the laughingstock and/or focus of unrelenting ridicule from the Special Friends Club. By the time you get this PM it may already be too late--meaning your faux_pas[/b] will hang over your head for the remainder of your Soul Strut posting career, but let's hope upon hope that that doesn't happen.

just one suggested addition (sans bold).

• I'm not sure how I missed this - but what is that between the upside down guy's legs? It looks like twisted flesh or...what is that?

He's a she. I'm in the orange.

Return of Geoduck?

That, young lady, is most obviously a keg stand!

Its like the ballet of drinking.

found this on a "persian girls" google image search.

i'm really feeling that roll of toilet paper.

i forgot what i was doing. aight.

google image search for Denmark:

• " " for Dizzy Bull:

Dizzy Bull google search

google image search for Denmark:

i can only strive

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    [Clears throat]

Girly just got these in the mail today. We shopped everywhere in NY for Charlotte Ronson Annabelle Wedges in black. NO.WHERE. Had them expressed from Cali for the weekend, so she's straight now...

What do the soulstrut ladies think?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Free with purchase of brass pole.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Feeling this. All the Persian girls know me around my way. Most wish they didn't.

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts

I there's a mic sticker on the TV by the star. conclusion: she's a double threat, model & mic wrekka