Sexy midsections

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    yes and you know what that is in reference to right? the monkey picture.

monkey picture? Please no NotSafeForWorkStalkerHavingSexWithPrimatesJPGraer

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Women that dont even speak Japanese but have kanji lettering tattoos is played out too

Women that dont even speak Japanese but have kanji lettering tattoos is played out too

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    so sexy seductive

Get it right.

My co-worker just got one yesterday on his back and I had to pretend to like it.

I'm not sure whether your willingness to be shown the small-of-back tattoo, or your solicitousness in feeling compelled to "pretend to like it" is more ayolicious here...

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    on that note...

Women thatwho dont even speak Japanese but have kanji lettering tattoos is played out too

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    trends man, according to the wife

this year is gonna be all about high waisted jeans with tapered legs... hot shoes for the summer are moccasins.

pretty much the polar opposite of the ass crack / whale tail, "ass antlers" (this is a priceless expression!), ugh boots.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    me, i like a lil belly on the ladies. im not talking about squeezing that shit out some jeans, but a nice lil belly is sexy if you ask me. hence, im a sexy mufuker!

last year i was noticing a lot of the japanese girly fashion mags [yes im a closet girly mag reader] have the j-girls with bold colored tiny tatoos near and around the nether regions. inner thigh, upper buttcheeks, just above the hairpie line. which meant a lot of the spreads had the girls down to their panties. me likes. oh, it also showcased the same tiny colorful tatoos on the hands. which i like too.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

hot shoes for the summer are moccasins.

No, the bejeweled Indian slippers are the hot shoe for the summer!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    on that note...

Women thatwho dont even speak Japanese but have kanji lettering tattoos is played out too

Yes, you're right. My sometimes poor grammar is not a sign that I objectify women.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts

No, the Indian bejeweled slippers are the hot shoe for the summer!

Yes, those are already in effect up here.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

Hmmmm...do they come in a size 15EEEE???

Hmmmm...do they come in a size 15EEEE???

I haven't seen beaded men's shoes...The wedding shoes have the pointy curled up toe.

Camel-toe included at no additional charge

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I prefer to see a bit of pudge in my midsection viewing.

Not a lot, 'baby fat.' Just enough to know that the person (lady) isn't starving themselves to show it off.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

FRESH. I think I need a pair of those.

How disappointing... I clicked on this thread when I say Rey's name, thinking we were going to be treated to a description of what sort of female midsections--and, by extension, what sort of women--the Young Bachelor most appreciates.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    trends man, according to the wife
    this year is gonna be all about high waisted jeans

whale tales are going to soon be extinct? is that what your wife is saying?

• Women thatwho dont even speak Japanese but have kanji lettering tattoos is played out too

did you really just do that?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

How disappointing... I clicked on this thread when I say Rey's name, thinking we were going to be treated to a description of what sort of female midsections--and, by extension, what sort of women--the Young Bachelor most appreciates.

All right, you've guilted me into responding. Midsections I appreciate: Super skinny (but not from starvation), and NO tattoos or piercings (and no desire to ever get any)...the rest usually falls into place. Plus, I'm mostly about inner beauty...

No, the Indian bejeweled slippers are the hot shoe for the summer!

Yes, those are already in effect up here.

i don't know where you live but them shits were over LAST year

the new look is bejewelled / and unbejewelled moccassins..

ala

that was the only shot i could find but they come in all sorts of colours and pimped out varieties.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I live in Duluth, MN, so it makes sense.

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    i had to google image search "sexy midsection"

found a nice one:

what can i say.. while i might be contemplating the market share rise in balearik cosmic italian disco 12"s she's locked on ebay snipping the latest designer shit.

I don't know where YOU live (maybe in Europe?), but I don't see many people rocking the moccasins yet in midtown Manhattan. Sure, I've seen them at Banana Republic and Miu Miu, but the bejeweled South Asian-inspired and "gypsy" mules are what people are actually wearing. Shit, those $5 Chinese slippers have been around since 1998 and people still wear those damn things.

I don't know where YOU live (maybe in Europe?), but I don't see many people rocking the moccasins yet in midtown Manhattan. Sure, I've seen them at Banana Republic, but the bejeweled South Asian-inspired and "gypsy" mules are what people are actually wearing. Shit, those $5 Chinese slippers have been around since 1998 and people still wear those damn things.

i was telling y'all what the NEXT thing is.. the NEW SHIT yo.

obviously you arent seeing them in midtown manhatten yet ... everybody knows NYC is old news.

my wife got hers from a sketchy oldschool importer in Montreal.

i was telling y'all what the NEXT thing is.. the NEW SHIT yo.

Thank you for putting us on!

obviously you arent seeing them in midtown manhatten yet ... everybody knows NYC is old news.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

ala

the new look can't see too well

that looks like a martha stewart shoe to me - but then again i own mostly high tops so what do i know?

ala

that looks like a martha stewart shoe to me - but then again i own mostly high tops so what do i know?

What about these?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

ala

What about these?

Wow, nobody has registered www.shoestrut.com ??

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

no...too much of a mish-mash of different things. without the bobbles for sure.

i like the marc jacobs wedge heels from the link you gave (how do i link the pic?). though i could never wear them...unless i knew i was going to be sitting down the whole time.