Deadbeat Seller Alert/ Pls Help Me Get My $$ back

Comments

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I remember after an auction I won and payed for, the seller told me he just got sick and would send the record when he got better. After 3 weeks he never returned any e-mails. I looked at his feedback and he ripped off many other bidders with that "sick" routine for the past year. After that I only worked with people I know are good sellers. Guzzo should send some people to him and help to speed things up. How are you going to tell someone "at my leisure?" Fuck that.

• this is what it sounds like to me...

at my leisure = got no money to pay you back

i don't know this dude kyle. i think i have heard of him. perhaps he bought from us. good luck with this dude. while you are at it why dont you just call out the other dudes who owe you? those stories offend me deeply.

ap

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    You should go down to texas and handle that shit like a man

If he's in the D/FW area you can stay at my place.....and if he's a real little, wimpy guy I might even go help you smack him around!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

If he's in the D/FW area you can stay at my place.....and if he's a real little, wimpy guy I might even go help you smack him around!!

Is Richardson,TX near you?

We can bust moves like the Leigon of Doom

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    say this reminds me of a movie I saw when I was kid....

Kinetic: I say we kill him!

Soulstrut: Yeah!

Asprin: I say we hang him, then we kill him!

Raj: I say we stomp him!

Raj: Then we tattoo him!

Raj: Then we hang him!

AP: And then we kill him!

recordsandstyle: [trying to throw voice] I say we let him go.

Soulstrut: No!

Yeah....Richardson is close....I know most of the vinyl freaks in this town but this guy's name doesn't ring a bell???

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Yeah....Richardson is close....I know most of the vinyl freaks in this town but this guy's name doesn't ring a bell???

Talk to NRich and a dude named Dean about him. They seem to know whats up with this dude

Talk to NRich and a dude named Dean about him. They seem to know whats up with this dude

I'm an old fart so I'm not hip to alot of the young guys in the game....Dean is top notch and I'd take whatever he says to the bank.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

I'm an old fart so I'm not hip to alot of the young guys in the game....Dean is top notch and I'd take whatever he says to the bank.

Yeah Dean is a good dude, he needs to post here, he's got a lot to contribute. Dean, where you at?

I've met Kyle a couple times briefly, so I can't attest to his moral character, but that whole record exchange is definately not a good look. Hope you get things straightened out.

Pee Wee's Big Adventure is the first and only movie I can quote in it's entirety....and I'm not proud of this fact.

• guzzo
    i had a similiar situation when i bought a used sp1200
    long story short
    i got shafted and felt like paypal was a useless scream
    see paypal will not refund your dough
    they will do a useless investigation and then either find you or the seller at fault.
    then they will do jack shit.
    if its buggin you out and you cant get your dough from mister hump
    go to the bank that holds the cash that paypal withdrews from
    and fil out a form that states the transaction was illegal, that you did not authorize it.
    the bank will have your cash back in less then a week.
    be prepared for paypal to buff you up.
    basically your bank will go in and digitally bitch slap paypal, so be ready.
    sorry about the record
    it sucks losing money to a-holes like that.
    peace

• [quote basically your bank will go in and digitally bitch slap paypal, so be ready.

WOOOORD?? This is what im talking about....also whats up with mad sellers asking for 3-4% paypal fees?
    That is illegal (supposed) on ebay, i contacted ebay about it..yet ebay does nothing to stop it.

these people are just full of shit.. they should get beatdown until all fuids are drained from the pathetic shells they live in.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    [quote basically your bank will go in and digitally bitch slap paypal, so be ready.

WOOOORD?? This is what im talking about....also whats up with mad sellers asking for 3-4% paypal fees?
    That is illegal (supposed) on ebay, i contacted ebay about it..yet ebay does nothing to stop it.

these people are just full of shit.. they should get beatdown until all fuids are drained from the pathetic shells they live in.
    I believe if you report an individual auction for charging paypal fees ebay does take it down

• WOOOORD?? This is what im talking about....also whats up with mad sellers asking for 3-4% paypal fees?

Arrghh I hate it when fools do this...I have informed several sellers who I have dealt with that this is not allowed, even though the actual cash involved is small its the principal that matters.In all cases I refuse to pay. Fuck 'em !
    Infact we should start a soulstrut black list!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    we should start a soulstrut black list!!!

Name #1 on the list: Kyle Humphries

• I'm an old fart so I'm not hip to alot of the young guys in the game....Dean is top notch and I'd take whatever he says to the bank.

Yeah Dean is a good dude, he needs to post here, he's got a lot to contribute. Dean, where you at?

Dean...never forget when I asked what he wanted for the Esther Morrow LP..."whats a white boy know about Esther Morrow?" Keep in mind he said this in a room full of white boys.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    If you go with some junk seller or wannabe record dealer or some guy who just consigned a collection telling the guy, "this stuff'll go crazy on that there eeee-bay"

Actual conversation between the owner of a Pawn shop I was in (I was buying a $2 mint copy of Todd Rundgren's 'Something/Anything'), me and some random dude who came in and was all "Wow records! I got a ton of those at home, like at least 50!":

ME: "Yeah, some folks like me still buy LPs"

OWNER: "I sell 'em on eBay sometimes if they are valuable. You ever heard of Prince? He has a record called The Black Album that's worth over $2000!!"

RANDOM OLD HESHER DUDE: "No shit! $2000?"

OWNER: "Some of those Beatles records too, but they gotta be old."

RANDOM OLD HESHER DUDE: "No Shit! Wow!"

ME: "Yeah, wow. Gotta run."

Uggghh.
    Why did the same scenario play out for me about a month ago?
    Antique dudes who don't know shit about selling vinyl=

we should start a soulstrut black list!!!

Name #1 on the list: Kyle Humphries

I ain't doing any business with him again, thats for sure. You fuck with my friends you fuck with me.

• I'm an old fart so I'm not hip to alot of the young guys in the game....Dean is top notch and I'd take whatever he says to the bank.

I've met Kyle a couple times briefly, so I can't attest to his moral character, but that whole record exchange is definately not a good look. Hope you get things straightened out.

peace*

yO!

DAMN! I did not want to have my 1st post under these conditions.....wACK!

*hope everything workz out*

peace*

peace*

yO!

DAMN! I did not want to have my 1st post under these conditions.....wACK!

*hope everything workz out*

peace*

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Awesome!

That's exactly how I recall it too.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    SOUL STRUT MOST WANTED= http://www.myspace.com/wallychampmusic

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Goldie Alexander?

K.

if I had the money in my account

Ada****asda***m, I may have a copy for you. Give me call. PMs are down at the moment.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Goldie Alexander?

K.

if I had the money in my account

Ada****asda***m, I may have a copy for you. Give me call. PMs are down at the moment.

I can't find your number. I may have deleted it from PM's. hit me up if you got the number or send me a PM

PS Kyle Humphries contacted me last night about this thread. I've saved the conversation we had...anyone want to see it?

• Transcript please.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

PS Kyle Humphries contacted me last night about this thread. I've saved the conversation we had...anyone want to see it?

Making public a private conversation is not honorable. Post it right now, plaese.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    by popular demand here it is. It's kind of long and only semi-entertaining. My favorite part is where he blames his fiance

kwh313 (7:31:48 PM): why did you make a post?
    kwh313 (7:31:56 PM): i heard about it, but never saw it
    kwh313 (7:32:04 PM): i refunded you your loot, so what is the problem?
    kwh313 (7:32:31 PM): i don't understand you
    guzzo (7:38:47 PM): I posted about our dealings. Warning oters of what they may go through if they deal with you
    kwh313 (7:38:59 PM): warning?
    guzzo (7:39:08 PM): this came after I sent priority and you didn't send out for 2 weeks after
    kwh313 (7:39:09 PM): i refunded your money
    guzzo (7:39:14 PM): then when you did you sent out meda
    guzzo (7:39:25 PM): then you promised to return the difference in money and didn't
    guzzo (7:39:37 PM): and finally getting a record not in the condition described
    guzzo (7:40:10 PM): I simply let others know, and others concurred that they had known of bad business delaings with you as well
    guzzo (7:40:30 PM): you refunded the money at your convience
    guzzo (7:40:37 PM): thats not good business
    guzzo (7:40:46 PM): anyways the matter is done with
    kwh313 (7:41:03 PM): at my convience?
    kwh313 (7:41:09 PM): you have no idea of my situation
    kwh313 (7:41:20 PM): i busted my balls to get you your fucking money
    kwh313 (7:41:29 PM): you have no idea!!
    kwh313 (7:42:00 PM): and the guy who bought my lightmen was pleased, left positive feedback
    guzzo (7:42:06 PM): you wouldn't have had to if you came across with honest descriptions of condition and prompt shipping to begin with
    kwh313 (7:42:12 PM): that's the only other soulstrut person i sold to
    guzzo (7:42:19 PM): yes that was my freind Casey who had asked me if you were OK
    kwh313 (7:42:38 PM): you blew it way out of proportion
    guzzo (7:42:42 PM): I told him yes, but after this dealing I let him know and he said he will not be dealing with you anymore either
    kwh313 (7:42:59 PM): you got your money
    kwh313 (7:43:01 PM): promptly
    kwh313 (7:43:13 PM): the shipping was a mistake made by my fiance
    guzzo (7:43:19 PM): no promptly would mean I got it back when I asked for it
    kwh313 (7:43:26 PM): she sent my friends tee shirts priority
    kwh313 (7:43:28 PM): and your record media
    guzzo (7:43:34 PM): passing the buck on shipping isn't a good look
    kwh313 (7:43:35 PM): you got it back the next fucking day man
    kwh313 (7:43:50 PM): you tried to open a dispute with paypal
    kwh313 (7:43:54 PM): lol, that's laughable man
    guzzo (7:44:00 PM): and I had every right to
    kwh313 (7:44:01 PM): i told you i would refund you the money
    kwh313 (7:44:03 PM): and i did
    kwh313 (7:44:04 PM): no man
    kwh313 (7:44:07 PM): you got shook
    kwh313 (7:44:11 PM): cuz you thought i was gonna fuck you
    kwh313 (7:44:14 PM): for no reason
    guzzo (7:44:31 PM): dog, lets be straight here, you did try to fuck me.
    kwh313 (7:44:45 PM): noone on soulstrut has had "bad business with me" because i haven't sold to anyone but you and your friend
    guzzo (7:44:46 PM): you sold me a beat up album that you said was in much better condition than it was
    guzzo (7:44:52 PM): you saved dough on shiping
    guzzo (7:45:02 PM): and you didn't have my money when I asked for it back
    guzzo (7:45:10 PM): that matter is done, your rep is known and thats that
    kwh313 (7:45:14 PM): when you asked for your money
    kwh313 (7:45:21 PM): how many hours later was it
    kwh313 (7:45:22 PM): till you got it
    kwh313 (7:45:25 PM): less than 24?
    kwh313 (7:45:29 PM): maybe a little more?
    kwh313 (7:45:32 PM): lol, fuck outta here
    kwh313 (7:45:42 PM): you got your money back
    kwh313 (7:45:47 PM): and i don't even have the record!!
    guzzo (7:45:59 PM): you'll get the record
    kwh313 (7:46:08 PM): i paid you your refund
    kwh313 (7:46:10 PM): with no record
    kwh313 (7:46:16 PM): yet i tried to fuck you?
    kwh313 (7:46:20 PM): are you fuckin' kidding me?
    guzzo (7:46:23 PM): if you don't get it for a while you can blame my girlfriend
    kwh313 (7:46:43 PM): you posted on soulstrut
    kwh313 (7:46:45 PM): to get attention
    kwh313 (7:46:48 PM): over a matter
    kwh313 (7:46:51 PM): that was our business
    kwh313 (7:46:54 PM): that's wack
    kwh313 (7:47:02 PM): that's super wack
    kwh313 (7:47:04 PM): and from what i heard
    kwh313 (7:47:08 PM): you tainted the story
    kwh313 (7:47:20 PM): straight up wack
    guzzo (7:47:21 PM): our business was dealing with a record transaction. You were dishonest and untimely with your part of the deal
    guzzo (7:47:31 PM): you can read it yourself when the board is back up
    guzzo (7:47:41 PM): feel free to defend yourself, ain't nobody holding you back
    kwh313 (7:47:45 PM): the bottom line is
    kwh313 (7:47:46 PM): you overreacted
    kwh313 (7:47:50 PM): and jumped the gun
    kwh313 (7:47:58 PM): you asked for your money back at 2am
    kwh313 (7:48:01 PM): on a tuesday
    kwh313 (7:48:07 PM): lol...be real man
    kwh313 (7:48:12 PM): i gave it to you THE NEXT DAY!!!
    kwh313 (7:48:23 PM): you forgot to add that part in the story i'm sure
    guzzo (7:48:39 PM): no, you told me you didn't have the money...and you'd get it to me eventually
    guzzo (7:49:06 PM): and this came after you did me wrong with the sdhipping on both the payment and the actual day of shipment
    kwh313 (7:49:12 PM): lol
    kwh313 (7:49:16 PM): are you being serious?
    guzzo (7:49:19 PM): not to mention the dishonesty of saying you were selling me a record in VG+ condition
    kwh313 (7:49:29 PM): you got your money back
    kwh313 (7:49:32 PM): promptly
    kwh313 (7:49:35 PM): when you asked for it
    kwh313 (7:49:41 PM): did you post that part?
    guzzo (7:49:52 PM): dude do you understand I had to get my money back cause you were dishonest about what you sold me?
    guzzo (7:49:58 PM): is that really going over your head
    kwh313 (7:50:12 PM): i know what a G+ record is man
    guzzo (7:50:20 PM): I bought a piece of shit at a high price
    guzzo (7:50:33 PM): I waited nearly a month for it to arrive after I paid for 2 day shipping
    kwh313 (7:50:38 PM): oh yeah
    kwh313 (7:50:39 PM): that part
    kwh313 (7:50:42 PM): nearly a month??
    kwh313 (7:50:43 PM): lol
    guzzo (7:50:45 PM): do you understand how fucked up that is
    kwh313 (7:50:46 PM): it was 1.5 weeks
    guzzo (7:50:58 PM): or are you trying to look like a victim in this and blame your fiance?
    kwh313 (7:51:09 PM): the bottom line is
    kwh313 (7:51:21 PM): whatever fucked up lame story you wanna attatch to this issue is fine
    kwh313 (7:51:27 PM): you were dissatisfied with the record
    kwh313 (7:51:28 PM): fine
    kwh313 (7:51:32 PM): i refunded your money
    guzzo (7:51:42 PM): take responsibility for your wrongs and stop trying to reason them out
    kwh313 (7:51:43 PM): including priority shipping costs
    guzzo (7:51:49 PM): the matter is through
    kwh313 (7:51:52 PM): yeah
    kwh313 (7:52:00 PM): after you tried to jew me on soulstrut
    guzzo (7:52:08 PM): what you say?
    guzzo (7:52:23 PM): this convo is through

for the record he sent me my money back 3 days after I asked for it, he eventually told me he would pay me back at his convience and it took more than 4 weeks from the time I originally paid priority shipping to the time it arrived at my door media

• Dude, let me get this straight.

1. You complained to him about the record
    2. You made a soulstrut post telling everyone not to fuck with him
    3. You got your money back

How long did you allow him to refund you before you made the soulstrut post?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dude, let me get this straight.

1. You complained to him about the record
    2. You made a soulstrut post telling everyone not to fuck with him
    3. You got your money back

How long did you allow him to refund you before you made the soulstrut post?

I allowed him time, but the thing is he wasn't going to pay me back immediately he said he was going to do it at his convience. It was at that point I decided it was time to take it to the strut