Deadbeat Seller Alert/ Pls Help Me Get My $$ back

13»

Comments

• No, give me a specific answer. How much time elapsed between when he said he was gonna pay you and when you made the post?

I mean, selling a G+ record for that kinda loot is hella amateur but I can also sympathize because people are super jumpy and quick to flame in this day and age.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hi Jonny.

• Hi Jonny.

DUDE.... woomp woomp aah ahh beep beep

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    No, give me a specific answer. How much time elapsed between when he said he was gonna pay you and when you made the post?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I probalby made that post later on the same day, I don't understand what youre trying to get at though. It was not like I wouldn't of been understanding of his situation if he told me he was going to pay me back promptly. What he told me is he was going to pay me back at his convience. This dude had also not refunded the simple $4 on shipping difference he had promised me a few weeks prior.

His history and his words did not make me think I was going to get my money back.

• I probalby made that post later on the same day, I don't understand what youre trying to get at though. It was not like I wouldn't of been understanding of his situation if he told me he was going to pay me back promptly. What he told me is he was going to pay me back at his convience. This dude had also not refunded the simple $4 on shipping difference he had promised me a few weeks prior.

His history and his words did not make me think I was going to get my money back.

Right, all I'm saying is that you didn't even allow 24 hours to elapse before you started flaming him on this website... and how long did he take to pay you?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I probalby made that post later on the same day, I don't understand what youre trying to get at though. It was not like I wouldn't of been understanding of his situation if he told me he was going to pay me back promptly. What he told me is he was going to pay me back at his convience. This dude had also not refunded the simple $4 on shipping difference he had promised me a few weeks prior.

Right, all I'm saying is that you didn't even allow 24 hours to elapse before you started flaming him on this website... and how long did he take to pay you?

He paid 3 days after I asked for the money. If it makes you understand my situation more he had not paid me back on the $4 shipping difference I asked back a few weeks before. Now if he couldn't refund me $4 why should I think he was going to refund me $175?

This was my 2nd time dealing with this guy the first time was a trade where I gave him benefit of the doubt after he didn't send out for several weeks AFTER he recieved the album I sent him. I had also given him the benefit of the doubt on the long ass time to wait for shipping on this album. It was after I got the LP in G+ condition that I decided I could no longer keep giving him that benefit of the doubt.

BTW I still owe you $2.25

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Considering some Secret Santa's haven't sent their shit out yet this wasn't too bad.

I think Crink should reveal their friggin cheap Grinch asses.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    eh-hem (*throat clearing*)

hi guzz

• guzzo (7:43:34 PM): passing the buck on shipping isn't a good look

Strut talk spilling over into everyday life!