Lost Appreciaton (TVR)

12346»

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hey. wasnt the old guy in the limo that talked to that one long hair british dude, wasnt he the dad of the rich mom who is banging the next door neighbor mom on the OC?

Yup, he played Caleb on the OC. He died on the OC and came back to life as Charles Widmore on Lost, hah.

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Charles_Widmore

CRAP! he dies? ive only seen season 1 which by the way [LATE PASS]that show is so like totally awesome it hurts! PF CHANGS!!!!!![/LATE PASS]

• PerriePerrie 6 Posts

• 'Sup doods. Just finished watching season 2 last night and am now caught up on this show. Never was interested but my wife really wanted to see it so I started watching with her and got hooked pretty quick. After watching 48 eps in about a month or so, it's gonna be hard waiting for long periods of time between eps.

I think ODub nailed it. The appeal of this show is the same appeal that Twin peaks or the X-Files (when it was good) had. Sometimes the flashbacks and stuff get a little much/boring but that's how they keep the ladies interested. It's not good drama on the level of HBO steez but I can deal.

Complete co-sign on the two best characters being Locke and Eko. Hope them doods are okay but I imagine they will be. AAA aka "Eko" did get into some real world trouble this year so hopefully the Mouse won't cut him loose.

But now I can go hit up all the fan sites and shit and get into some theories.

Here is a question though. The dood Inman worked with Sayid in Iraq and was shown at one point in that Ep looking at the pic of Kate. Dood is not the same actor/character that Kate went and saw at the Army office in the ep "Whate Kate Did?" Thought that was her Dad, y'know?

Whoever said something about the "Others" rebelling against the bad Widmore/Hanso/Dharma axis might be onto something.

Looking forward to 10/4. Namaste.

• that was actually kates dad (aka step dad she thought was her real dad) looking at the pic of her in the back of the truck. he was in the army with enman.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    Cheating a bit...I don't have OnDemand, but I'm about 10 minutes away from having a HiDeF AVI of Season 3, Episode 1. I noticed a lot of people online speaking on it today, so I did a search. It's one of the few shows I'd actually go out of my way to see early, even if one day...lol. Anyone see the premiere yet?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    So there's a rls of this out? I'll have to look around now, cause I'm gonna be playing indoor soccer when this is on.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    ya, it's all over the net today

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    They're airing season 2 in Finland, and it keeps getting worse each week. What started out as a promising series has degenerated into a boring soap opera.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    ya, it's all over the net today

forum link about a description of the show?

• damagedamage 118 Posts

Complete co-sign on the two best characters being Locke and Eko.

nahh eko is nice but sayid is total winner on the show. always knows whats up and isnt fooled or swayed while the other lost members are total suckers. anyways SEason 3 tomorrow cnt wait. i never watch tv shows but i got hooked on this shit so fast when my roommated got season 2 dvd. kates hot.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Opinions?

Frankly, I was well-nighed annoyed...as I often am by the show...yet I'll be back next week.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Such a fine line between clever and stupid. Ya know. The problem long-term is that they will drag this out forever. It really should end with a fourth season. that way it can stayed focused and interesting.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I just hope the whole season doesn't revolve around bear cage BF Skinner rat tests.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The whole flashback to Jack and his wife was one big "who cares?"

But unfortunately half the show was dedicated to that. The previews for the next episode look pretty good. That opening with the Others Book Club was cool though.

The only back-stories I want to see now are for The Others. We've already seen enough of the other castaways at this point. And I want to see what happened to Walt and his Kid. I'm still not sure what to think of that whole thing. On the one hand, Walt seems like kind of an asshole, but at the same time, if that was my kid I guess I would have done the same thing....

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Michael's the dad, Walt's the kid. I'm sure they'll be back. Michael will realize he's totally bitchmade and come back to join the revolution.

• I thought last night was decent. I rate them by how much info they let loose of. We learned some interesting things about "The Others".

It's gonna be inherently annoying from this point on though. Agree w/ Dr. Wu in that a finite number of remaining episodes leading to a well-thought out conclusion is the best case scenario.

I guess what frustrates me the most.....wouldn't someone break down and confront the Others on some "look, I just fricking crashed on this island. my life is already ruined. what more do you want from me?" type steez.

Them cats shoulda killed Henry/Ben when they had the chance though.

It'll be surprising if they've already written Walt off. Him and his apparent strong psychic powers seemed to be somewhat integral to everything that was going on on the island.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Michael's the dad, Walt's the kid. I'm sure they'll be back. Michael will realize he's totally bitchmade and come back to join the revolution.

oh yeah... Its been a while since I've seen the show (last night excluded of course).

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts