Lost Appreciaton (TVR)

Comments

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i managed to watch the entire first season on dvd and catch up on the current season via itunes over the past three days. didn't realize it was going to get so twilight zony, but i'd have to agree that this is one of the best network dramas i've ever seen.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I never watched an episode, but the Hi-res site is interesting.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/L/lost/

- spidey

• in case anyone was wondering. last nights episode was so not on fire. i mean, really, you could totally not watch last nights episode and still be right on track with whats going on. shut up with the baby you frickin hobbit.

• in case anyone was wondering. last nights episode was so not on fire. i mean, really, you could totally not watch last nights episode and still be right on track with whats going on. shut up with the baby you frickin hobbit.

yeah man. last night's ep was not felt.
    i have decided to stop watching it until the season comes out on dvd.i will be gone for a bit and will miss a bunch of shows and im getting tired of the commercial party that goes on every 5 minutes. stupid tv.

• yeah. i keep telling myself this, but every wednesday, there i am, with a bowl of chips.

is anyone else insulted by the 10 minute "montage" at the end of every episode now? lazy motherfuckers.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    in case anyone was wondering. last nights episode was so not on fire. i mean, really, you could totally not watch last nights episode and still be right on track with whats going on. shut up with the baby you frickin hobbit.

i have decided to stop watching it until the season comes out on dvd.[/b]i will be gone for a bit and will miss a bunch of shows and im getting tired of the commercial party that goes on every 5 minutes. stupid tv.

yeah, last night was a snooze fest... that's not a bad idea - just waiting until the season comes out on DVD.

I actually enjoyed watching the first season in 3 days on DVD - really submersive...

off topic: anyone watch "Invasion" following Lost?... it's had it's moments so far. I haven't been following it as closely as lost, so I'm actually a little lost (that sounded weird), but next week's episode looks bangin'.

carry on...

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    last night's episode was extremely weak. i feel like absolutely nothing was accomplished.

i have decided to stop watching it until the season comes out on dvd.[/b]i will be gone for a bit and will miss a bunch of shows and im getting tired of the commercial party that goes on every 5 minutes. stupid tv.

yeah, last night was a snooze fest... that's not a bad idea - just waiting until the season comes out on DVD.

I actually enjoyed watching the first season in 3 days on DVD - really submersive...

off topic: anyone watch "Invasion" following Lost?... it's had it's moments so far. I haven't been following it as closely as lost, so I'm actually a little lost (that sounded weird), but next week's episode looks bangin'.

carry on...

man.. i tried watching it a few times. could not get into it.
    last night looked pretty interesting..watched the first 5 minutes and like you said"was lost" and rode out.

• last nights episode was extra spicy. right back on track dudes.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    last nights episode was extra spicy. right back on track dudes.

Yerp! I think next week's is going to be pure as this guy

is now officially runnin' things on the show

I was practically grinning/cringing when he said "There's a new sheriff in town, boys"

JEAH!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    last night's episode was felt. the preview for next week looks

• The preview for next week looked really juicy, especially if they're not just misleading us and the timer actually does hit zero. We shall see.

can't wait
    PST sux sometimes

• For you LOST nerds:

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

For you LOST nerds:

Please break this down iconography.

• Not sure exactly. But probably someone on the show will most likely die soon.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

For you LOST nerds:

Please break this down iconography.

People are saying it means

"Cause To Die"

Looked on google and this came up..

"Also (???put to death???) is from this verb, and most often translated as ???cause to die???. Usually, with most translations which have the same verb twice, one of the verbs will be replaced with an adverb."

http://www.sovgracepub.com/bibles/LITV2005.htm

Did anyone catch who was in the pic the guy handed to Sayid?

Kate is dudes daughter???

Great episode lastnight.

• whoa. missed that. but YES. great show last night.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i thought that that looked like kate. damn, just when i thought shit couldn't get any crazier.

one question. did Michael go off to look for Walt? he hasn't been around for a while, and i forgot if that was the reason why.

• yeah. he took a gun or something and ran off looking for walt. then the 2 sexy dudes and that one hot chick (kate?) went looking for her and it got really stupid. they ran into the "others", were forced to give the "other" dude their guns, then they walked back to camp. it was a total bullshit show like when the hobbit stole that chicks baby.

anyways, i think next week will be a rerun. those assholes.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    id like to take this moment right here and thank michelle rodriguez for having the foresight to wear thee lowest cut tightest pair of jeans on the day of her plane crash.

ps
    did anyone catch the evidence tv show afterwards? i mean, its not that great but it is shot in sf and there were some bay landmarks on parade last night. java house, that tai chi park on california/taylor. but yeah, most especially java house. and they were chasing a dude on foot from downtown to hp navy yards. that was kinda funny.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    id like to take this moment right here and thank michelle rodriguez for having the foresight to wear thee lowest cut tightest pair of jeans on the day of her plane crash.

ps
    did anyone catch the evidence tv show afterwards? i mean, its not that great but it is shot in sf and there were some bay landmarks on parade last night. java house, that tai chi park on california/taylor. but yeah, most especially java house. and they were chasing a dude on foot from downtown to hp navy yards. that was kinda funny.

yeah that evidence show wasn't all that - it's just a pilot, right? or is it an actual show?

I don't think that giving the evidence at the beginning of the show helped the concept any... I mean, those flashbacks the the evidence table when the items appear in actual time is kinda hokey - feel a little like I'm watching a choose your own adventure type story, except I can't chose anything... I dunno, whatever.

but seeing SF on tv is always fun to me... also liked how they mentioned the Tenderloin... like anyone not from SF would know what the fuck?

that prescription counter at the hospital was kinda scary though - looked like some bad futuristic night club.

Rob Estes is like a poor man's Matthew Fox (there I said it, ayo - or whatever)... and I can't stop thinking Orlando Jones is gonna try to sell me a 7-up...

my prediction: cancelled after 4 shows, if that.

next week's episode of LOST is gonna be pure

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts

no doubt! i was kinda disappointed in what we got last night, though. i don't think the woman that plays "sun" is that great of an actress and the whole pregnancy/backstory seemed even more melodramatic then usual, perhaps because of the way she kept pausing for dramatic effect when she said her lines.

i kept thinking henry was a nice, misunderstood dood, until the very end... then i was suprised we actually saw the balloon in next week's preview, so we know they at least find that.

but, again -

what's up edub? you ever gonna update your foodblog?

anyways, the korean couple storyline is pretty funny. its kinda like one of them overwrought korean teledramas on the intl channel except i can understand what's going on. which kinda sucks. the ending of last nights show was awesome. oh, and once again, thank you jesus and god for creating the low rise jean.

as far as the evidence. 4 episodes at best. i appreciate it though.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    what's up edub? you ever gonna update your foodblog?

anyways, the korean couple storyline is pretty funny. its kinda like one of them overwrought korean teledramas on the intl channel except i can understand what's going on. which kinda sucks. the ending of last nights show was awesome. oh, and once again, thank you jesus and god for creating the low rise jean.

as far as the evidence. 4 episodes at best. i appreciate it though.

I'm eating a sandwich right now... straight up Turkey & Swiss on a sour dough roll. Been going to "Lucky Cafe" (chinese mom & pop sammy shop) for several years now - always the same thing.

I don't know when I'll get around to updating that blog - it had my attention for about a minute, that's about it.

Ever tried that Mole Sauce from Trader Joe's?... damn, had that on some chicken the other day - shit was tasty!

Isn't that Korean actress really famous in Korea? I saw that film she was in - "Shiri" - it was ok.

co-shiggles on the low-rise, but dammit, can't Michele Rodriquez just smile ONCE in a while?! I really don't think she's very attractive when she tries to look all tough and macho (which is 99% of the time)...

yeah. i havent updated mine in about a month or 2. plus dudes at la.foodblogging got all pissy with me on account of me taking pot shots at their westside heavy reviewing. that's like saying your a sf foodie and only patroning restaurants on union st. anyways, im about to have a sub-par salad at the deli in my building.

i have not tried trader joes mole. i have, however, tried that rill_schitt mole in a can sauce at Jon's which is like a ethnic low budget Von's here in LA. seriously, Jon's is quite the anomaly. a Jon's in ktown will have a variety of central american food products which includes mole sauces, sope tortilla things, inca cola, sangria flavored cola, etc. whereas the east hollywood Jon's has a slough of eastern european sundries & meats, armenian beers, and middle eastern spices.

i feel you on the meanmug rodriguez acting technique. i really dont like madface girls but for some reason i can overlook it on michelle rodriguez.

i think the evidence was dropping food references on san bruno ave or maybe it was just san bruno?

gettin good. i dont get why they brought up the bald guys dad again.

that show evidence is kinda poopie. everything is now the "Tenderloin". but did i pick up on some sexual ambiguity coming from rob estes? that would be a HOT storyline.

gettin good. i dont get why they brought up the bald guys dad again.

They were relating Locke's history with trust issues, and I'm guessing they're trying to wrap up what happened with this dad/girlfriend. It's still unknown why Locke was in a wheelchair for 4 years before the crash, so last night's episode brings us closer to the explanation I think.

At least we finally know the truth about Henry Gale. The next episode is gonna be what's really.

It was fun to see Jack beat Sawyer at poker, too.

hahahah
    hah

It was fun to see Jack beat Sawyer at poker, too.

with a pair of 9's!!!