Lost Appreciaton (TVR)

Comments

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    best damn episode in a long time last night. Thought liz was going to pull through

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Seriously, Eko has easily emerged as one of the most charismatic and watchable characters on the show. It's amazing the same actor was once on "Oz", playing one of the most pathological psychos on there. Now he's like fucking Zen master (with a Catholic twist). Makes John seem like a skittish freak in comparison.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Has anyone been catching the Hanzo Corporation commercials? The show is pretty good. But I'm really loving all the hidden shit they drop in. And when the commercial came on last night and last week, I was like "WTF". Was that real???

HA!

Anyways... Yeah, the Eko character is getting really good.

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    Has anyone been catching the Hanzo Corporation commercials? The show is pretty good. But I'm really loving all the hidden shit they drop in. And when the commercial came on last night and last week, I was like "WTF". Was that real???

HA!

Anyways... Yeah, the Eko character is getting really good.

caught that to. think there is a website to. You can watch last nights show for free on abc.com. still have commercials though.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I missed the commercials. What are they about?

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    i just finished watching season 1....i have the first 6 episodes of season 2 ready to go.

I havn't read this thread, cause I don't want to accidentally read any spoilers.

But could someone PM me a website where I can read some talk of season 1? Analysis/theories etcetc. Links with no spoilers of season2 please.

thanks.

-peeJ

i just finished watching season 1....i have the first 6 episodes of season 2 ready to go.

I havn't read this thread, cause I don't want to accidentally read any spoilers.

But could someone PM me a website where I can read some talk of season 1? Analysis/theories etcetc. Links with no spoilers of season2 please.

thanks.

-peeJ

PJ,

If you have Season 1 questions, I think we can manage to answer them without spoiling too much from S2.

Holla.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    perhaps the best website tie-in since hmm... Requiem for a Dream , maybe... (but that was less a tie-in than just an overall great site. I remember sitting in my office at Macmillan sometime in 2000 just before the film was released and clicking through, amazed.)

anyway, if you haven't encountered them yet:

The Hanso Foundation (sign up for the newsletter.)

Sublymonal (heir apparent, indeed.)

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

Again, I am not reading this thread till I get caught up on season two. Thanks to all for the season 1 info.

I am currently on episode 12 of season two. (thank you bittorrents).

However....whats the deal with this Lost: Reckoning episode? When did/does that occur? After episode 18? Can someone PM me this info....thanks.

-peej

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

ya'll psyched for tonights finale?

I have ALMOST caught up. Just need to watch last weeks episode, then I can watch tonights finale.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    2 hour finale tonight!

I know last week's episode was supposed to help us understand where michael was coming from and everything, but dude.... michael is getting on my fucking nerves lately. Always whining and screaming about shit. what he should did was went straight back home and told Mr. Echo, and then Echo coulda gone and fucked them all up really good and then grow more beard dreads.

also... the ending to last weeks episode was supposed to be a real cliffhanger, but I was kinda like, so what, its a boat. Gilligan aint getting of this fucking island.

Anyone elses shit just freeze?

ABC logo up for over a min. now... WTF

And so far it's been nothing but back story...

BULLSHIT...

OK.. nevermind, I was watching the background eps before the 2 hour deal.

WTF, was that Kates dad???

I have more questions than ever. Bastardssss

Wicked eps tho...

• What the hell was up with that giant 4-toed foot?!

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    im glad it didnt end on that annoying charlie/claire makeout session, but the next part was even more frustrating

i just want to know if the 2 tightest people on the show are alive or not :

Giant 4 toed foot, birds saying Hurleys name, dudes speaking portuguese in the arctic. I'm lost...

But I really liked the eps all the same.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    I feel sorta eh about the season finale, but I've got no time to stress that because I'm gunning for that Organ Courier positon with Hanso Corp. Peep Hanso Careers.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I feel sorta eh about the season finale, but I've got no time to stress that because I'm gunning for that Organ Courier positon with Hanso Corp. Peep Hanso Careers.

lol

WIDMORE LABS, BABY

Schitt is one big experiment and Desmond's gal pal is the heiress to the Widmore labs fortune (remember the pregnancy test?)

The Others might just be the "good" rebels against the "evil" Hanso empire. It'll get interesting when they try to put Kate, Sawyer, and Jack to use...hah maybe more experiments? Who knows.

At least we know the Island is an actual place and there is a way off it.

Onto season 3...

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    i bet the hanso corp is run by giant 4 toed monsters that feed on magnetism. i think some of them died of an overdose in this episode.

Man, that kind of sucked. Well, sucked compared to last season's ending episode.

The giant four toed statue was some hot shit. Lord of Rings for real.

I expected the boat with Michael and Walt to blow up, "Watchmen" style but I guess we'll be seeing more of them next season. I hope Michael gets a cap in that ass. Bastard.

Claire + Charlie = snorrrrrrre.

Desmond lives. Eko and John live. The dwarf will dance backwards in the red room.

They need to bring "The Wire" and "Entourage" back soon or else this will be a very dull summer.

• The dwarf will dance backwards in the red room.

Nice.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    When's the next series of this scheduled?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    What is up with the reverse experiment with the people watching the number peeps.

I'm more confused now than ever.

What's up with that Antarctica thing at the end? Desmonds girls father=hanso?

This shit is weird.

http://www.hansocareers.com/

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    As I mentioned early in this thread I wasn't a fan of this show before, but I was rivted through the whole two hours last night.

I'll try again next season...

• iconicon 86 Posts
    Anyone else catch B.B King's Chains and Things from the flashback in the hatch?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I saw that flourescent orange/yellow Dire Straits LP when they were getting tossed on the floor

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Anyone else catch B.B King's Chains and Things from the flashback in the hatch?

Ah, I was racking my brain trying to remember what that song was. Thanks.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hey. wasnt the old guy in the limo that talked to that one long hair british dude, wasnt he the dad of the rich mom who is banging the next door neighbor mom on the OC?

i wish they wouldnt try so hard trying to get the hobbit and that blonde sheila to get it on. its just dumb.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    hey. wasnt the old guy in the limo that talked to that one long hair british dude, wasnt he the dad of the rich mom who is banging the next door neighbor mom on the OC?

Yup, he played Caleb on the OC. He died on the OC and came back to life as Charles Widmore on Lost, hah.

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Charles_Widmore