Lost Appreciaton (TVR)

Comments

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    yo, last night didn't advance the island storyline AT ALL until the final 15 seconds, and its some shit you could see coming from a mile away.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    yo, last night didn't advance the island storyline AT ALL until the final 15 seconds, and its some shit you could see coming from a mile away.

I also think next week is obviously going to end with anything BUT an armed confrontation with The Others. Some other crazy shit will happen and we'll be on another cliffhanger wondering, "ok, what the fuck now?"

• babblesbabbles 29 Posts
    Anybody else catch the "Watchmen" reference? Frown/Smile

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    i guess too many characters are going stale for me. i was REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping eko wasnt building a church...and he is. he's building it with a guy who a few episodes ago was a psycho who hated everyone, now he's building a fuckin church. then you got hurley and his whole crazy shit was real boring and theres no way anyone in the audience thought dude was gonna jump off that cliff. lets see, you give the asians a token episode then ignore them for 5 more episodes. the episode with locke getting stuck under the door was so ill that i hoped the next couple kept it going....and they didn't

Uh, isn't this stretching it a bit?

Personally, I was thinking "Gilligan's Island" the time they built an SOS out of flaming logs and the astronauts saw it.

Personally, I was thinking "Gilligan's Island" the time they built an SOS out of flaming logs and the astronauts saw it.
    "I feel so unoriginal saying Watchmen changed everything for me... obviously that and Dark Knight Returns are two of the books that made me want to become a writer."
    -Damon Lindelof

"I feel so unoriginal saying Watchmen changed everything for me... obviously that and Dark Knight Returns are two of the books that made me want to become a writer."

-Damon Lindelof

But I'm asking: is it some nerdy wink wink? Or does it actually mean something? Will a big ship arrive to rescue everyone only to blow up in the harbor?

Also, there's a freaking arrow pointing at the frownie-face. Seems like we were supposed to notice it.

-Damon Lindelof

But I'm asking: is it some nerdy wink wink? Or does it actually mean something? Will a big ship arrive to rescue everyone only to blow up in the harbor?
    Oh yeah, that. I'm sure it's more of a nerdy wink wink than a clue, but I don't think it's a stretch to think "Watchmen" is an influence.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    That whole Rose/Bernard backstory shit was SO GODDAM BORING. Seriously... who cares? The bulding a church shit is lame too. OK, gilligan.

I know how this shit is gonna end. Michael finds where the others are keeping walt, and then when he bursts in the lights will come on and the Others will yell SUPRISE!!!! because guess what?? it was his birthday! Yep, Walt planned this whole shit, the crash and everything. Even killed off his momma to make it the best b-day suprise ever.

Is this shit on tonight?

EDIT: oops... its only tuesday. damn.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    ok, im not trying to advocate for drunk driving, but my girl is fucken BAD ASS!

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Apr/25/br/br14p.html

The judge gave Rodriguez the choice between the jail time and 240 hours of community service, and she chose jail.

[/b]

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

recap montage episode tonight.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    shit, did anyone else see the episode tonight?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    That shit was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ended with a bang...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    That shit was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ended with a bang...

HOLY PAKORA LEVEL 815 THAT EPISODE MOVED ME. MICHAEL YOU GONNA PAY FOR THAT FOLL!!!

I GUESS DISNEY/ABC DON'T LIKE DUI PEEPS
    SIGH

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    What did Henry tell Ana-Lucia? He mentions that somebody thought she was a good one but she disproved him. It went pretty fast so I missed it.

Henry said GOODWIN told him Ana was a good one, and Ana Lucia told Henry what happened to Goodwin.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    what did michael shoot at the end?

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    what did michael shoot at the end?
    Dude shot himself in the arm. I think either he is brainwashed by the others or there was some sort of exchange where he had to free henry to get walt back. Either way the preview for next weeks show Michael looks devious as hell.

• tdotctdotc 17 Posts

SIGH

First post so what's up to all.

Found this interesting article this morning. Enjoy.

http://community.tvguide.com/forum.jspa?forumID=700000049

That DUI Had to happen after this was shot. I get the feeling she got taken out on the show but had to stay in Hawaii, because if she went back to LA or whatever then everybody would know she was off.

Anyways, I'm glad she's gone. She annoyed the shit out of me. Michael probably shot himself in the Arm to make it look like that other dude did it and then killed the other 2 and escaped.

Last nights show was pretty cool. I actually laughed out loud when he shot those 2 ladies though. Not sure why. I guess I didn't see it coming and thought it was funny.

SIGH

First post so what's up to all.

Found this interesting article this morning. Enjoy.

http://community.tvguide.com/forum.jspa?forumID=700000049

great first post man, dropping knowledge gems

if you listen to the lost podcasts, the two producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof sound like honest dudes, but of course 100% of it could be BS to cover the disney brand

next couple of episodes are gonna be fierce

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    still, the previews are generally better than the hour long episode sometimes...

FOR REAL!!!
    last night was pure

then, the previews

If you've noticed most shows now edit the previews out of context to make the next episode look more exciting than it is.

Example:

Comercial: 2 characters fighting and one of them says "I'm going to kill you".

Then you watch the episode and they are practicing for a play and there isn't actually any thing wrong.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I think only one of the chicks dies.

If the blond lady goes we'll never know what her deal is!

If Ana goes then we lose a shitkicking character.

I don't think Michael is brainwashed because he said "Sorry" before he shot Ana. He's just trying to get his boy back.

SHIT IS BANANAS. I was yellinh when I watched this shit last night. Cas was like "Wha happened?"

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts

I don't think Michael is brainwashed because he said "Sorry" before he shot Ana. He's just trying to get his boy back.

SHIT IS BANANAS. I was yellinh when I watched this shit last night. Cas was like "Wha happened?"

think the blonde chick (liz?) lives. she had the pause face when hurly said something about drinking wine and he might remember her. she might be an "other" her damn self.

think the blonde chick (liz?) lives. she had the pause face when hurly said something about drinking wine and he might remember her. she might be an "other" her damn self.

Dude, he remembers her because she was in the crazy house with him. Remember that episode with his invisible friend? And then the camera pans out and there she is sitting at another table.

That chick is weird looking though. She has one droopy eye and there is no bridge between her nose and forehead.... its weird. Its like, she's almost hot, but a little toooo deformed.

• anasarcasmanasarcasm 365 Posts
    Co-sign. I think that the others "released" Michael and told him that the only way we could get Walt back, was by saving "Henry Gill" and killing Ana Lucia, as pay back for what she did to Goodwin. The Michael character seems desparate at this point, and I think they were dying to write her out of the script anyway. I think Libby lives too. Crazy episode!

People can hatt but I thought she was one of the strongest characters. Oh well.

• last nights episode was extra spicy. right back on track dudes.

yeah. last night's show was

for real.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

Dude, he remembers her because she was in the crazy house with him. Remember that episode with his invisible friend? And then the camera pans out and there she is sitting at another table.

That chick is weird looking though. She has one droopy eye and there is no bridge between her nose and forehead.... its weird. Its like, she's almost hot, but a little toooo deformed.

I am also mesmerized by here face, beautiful, yet a tad, mmm, weird?

Why was she in the nuthouse if she's a psychologist (or shrink) OR IS SHE???? dah-dunh. She obviously has a great story and I don't see why they would kill her before we got to find out.

Ana Lucia, on the other hand, is pretty wrapped up for us w/ last night's episode. Police chick, wiled out, called mom, realized her wrongs, had hot sex. She can die, nah mean?