Lost Appreciaton (TVR)

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Kate had the best line:

"should I get a ruler?"

lol

• Hey M**k or any other Lost fanatics:

Question about the last episode (episode 17). Why didn't Locke just go through the vent in the pantry himself? It seems alot easier than letting your prisoner out, propping up a huge door, and sticking your legs in harms way. Next episode is gonna be crazy!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Hey M**k or any other Lost fanatics:

Question about the last episode (episode 17). Why didn't Locke just go through the vent in the pantry himself? It seems alot easier than letting your prisoner out, propping up a huge door, and sticking your legs in harms way. Next episode is gonna be crazy!

Good fucking point. I think balloon guy is gonna get a whupping. can you say pistol whip.

ANother question. Why would they survivors put up with Sawyer hogging all the goods? I can see a group of people just mugging dude in his sleep. A couple of days in the food locker and homeslice would be handing guns out to anyone.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Anyone hear of any info of that shit Locke saw on the wall???

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    Anyone hear of any info of that shit Locke saw on the wall???

Speak on it...

Hey M**k or any other Lost fanatics:

Well, Locke was trapped under the heavy door when he thought of the pantry. I guess he just thought he and Henry could lift the door. Panic attack?

When he was caught under the blast door... With blue light, you saw something on the doors.

Oh, and best eps of the season I thought.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

lost appreciation

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    whoa dogs. dont take all the fun out of it. i kinda like not knowing.

anyways, so did anyone catch the evidence afterwards? im serious doggs, there was a full on male gaze moment at the end and i need answers.

Are you talking about the Matthew Gale driver's license?

no sir. im talking about the tv show that comes on after lost.

my homegirl asked me which dude on lost would i prefer to be stuck on a deserted island with and i chose hurley the fat guy and she was like "eww, youd have to fuck him you know" and im like "so, which chick would you pick" and she picked the pregnant chick and i was like "ooh, youre a lil freaky wussup, page me."

Oh shit.. I never even realized... Til I read some forums

Nadia...

This leads me to believe they will get off the island. Why else would they set up details like Nadia?

• babblesbabbles 29 Posts
    Love how Locke was rocking that Les McCann & Eddie Harris in the hatch. Real, Compared to What?

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    Oh shit.. I never even realized... Til I read some forums

Nadia...

please to explain who is nadia?

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    sayid's lost love, featured in a few of his flashback episodes. she was having her house checked by locke. just another case of the show connecting everyone on the island

alright so i was kinda in and out of the room while the show was on. maybe im kinda losing interest i dont know, but as soon as OTIS[/b] came on you bet your ass i plopped down and watched the corny montage. seriously, theyre digging deeper into that record collection now.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    last 2 episodes have been the worst of the season by far, they better wrap this up with a bunch of bangers in a row

Well they had to set it up for the war that's gonna go down with The Others...and we finally have some resolution with the true identity of that poser beeyotch pain in the ass Henry Gale.

You didn't dig the pharma-commercial-like healing/therapy plotline yesterday night? It was touching to see the Bernard/Rose story, although they could have done without all the single close-up shots of their faces talking about remission. Schitt was on some faux drug commerical testimonial schitt. Someone should do a Youtube edit of the Bernard/Rose discussions with a faux disclaimer "if you experience ______ symptom after visiting Uluru the healer, please consult a physician. You may experience better healing results of you crash land on a mysterious remote island...."

It was dope to find out that rael headz know the deal about Locke though. That was a big point of dispute in the forum discussions I've seen online, etc.

Can't hatt on the Jack/Kate storyline though, lol. Maybe Jack is a better shot than Kate, hah. Too bad Zeke didn't show up. WHERE'S WALT, DAMMIT?!?!?!?!?!

The next episode is gonna be super hyphy hyphy, no doubt.

Get 'em Losties!!!!!!!!! (cue dipset strings)

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    YO. I am still tripping on the fact that that chick was in the mental hospital, what the fuck!

YO. I am still tripping on the fact that that chick was in the mental hospital, what the fuck!

for realz, maybe she is faking her psychology background or maybe she recovered and became a super psychologist, or maybe the island healed her like Rose, werd!!!

i'll admit, im a sucker for that ending though. i mean, OTIS people!!! and the bald dude working out his little diagram thingy to "these arms of mine" i mean i guess i could just relate to dude sitting there by the hi fi unwinding and shit. and yes, that love story thing got me too except you notice how dude wouldnt kiss his wife on the lips. i hope i never get that old, imma french kiss my lady till her teef fall out.

imma french kiss my lady till her teef fall out.

that line is rapworthy/precious like gollum precious

werd up, wordsmith shig

<===============================
    OH YAH PEEP THE LOCATION FOOLIOS

^^^DROP A GEM ON 'EM SAWYER

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    last 2 episodes have been the worst of the season by far, they better wrap this up with a bunch of bangers in a row

The last 2 eppys had boring flashback segments (as has many segments this season) but the plot advancement on the Island itself has been .

No hatting allowed.

The last 2 eppys had boring flashback segments (as has many segments this season) but the plot advancement on the Island itself has been .

No hatting allowed.

No hatting allowed.

yeah, i was definately digging on the christian thematics especially in this last one. still, the previews are generally better than the hour long episode sometimes...

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    still, the previews are generally better than the hour long episode sometimes...

FOR REAL!!!
    last night was pure

then, the previews