Ray Cash f Scarface - "Bumpin My Music"

mistercmisterc 329 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Has anyone heard this? I've had this on constant replay. This is one of the best rap songs I've heard in a while. I know he had a sex jam out earlier but does he have a whole album? Any good? Is it like this?

Comments

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    Has anyone heard this? I've had this on constant replay. This is one of the best rap songs I've heard in a while. I know he had a sex jam out earlier but does he have a whole album? Any good? Is it like this?

Ray's first single was kinda stillborn, but Sony is tryin again with Bumpin My Music, and just filmed a video for it and all that. Ray's album is dope, I hope it sees the light of day.

• mistercmisterc 329 Posts
    So the album's not out? Thanks for responding by the way.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Ray's first single was kinda stillborn, but Sony is tryin again with Bumpin My Music, and just filmed a video for it and all that. Ray's album is dope, I hope it sees the light of day.

The same week I picked up the promo of "Music", another, different retail single appeared at the same store... I wonder if they've already moved on to another song?

• ray cash = criminally slept on?

i dare y'all to find a better amoeba 50cent bin find than his "pimp in my own mind / P.A.N." 12" from last year.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Please post MP3.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Thanks.

• ElexElex 22 Posts
    Yeah I'm really feelin' his ish so far. Def' slept on. You should find all of his 12"s in the dollar bin by now (seriously ALLLL of them). The real heat is tucked away on his janky looking mixtape that's in circulation right about now. Cops.

P.S. Face's 'namedropraps' are way more heater than Ray's. Sorry Ray. FACE WINS AGAIN!!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    if this isnt a hit, then i will be very suprised. fuckin heat

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    just got this 12" today and just noticed this was produced by rick rock. good shit