Geto Boys - Till Death Do Us Part...

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Am I the only one who thinks this shit is a classic?? I remember listening to this tape over and over back in the didddday....Bushwick Bill - Little Big Man is also up there... CALL MEEEE CRAZZZZZYYYY is nice.peace.

Comments

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    No, its absolutely friggin great, mate!
    Bring it on is best posse cut ever.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• sergserg 682 Posts

I love this song so fucking much.

I used to want people to play 6 feet deep at my funeral then I thought that might be corny but now I think about it and I think it would be awesome.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I love this song so fucking much.

I used to want people to play 6 feet deep at my funeral then I thought that might be corny but now I think about it and I think it would be awesome.

Weird that this thread came up. I just listened to this album yesterday for the first time in years. (And - I might add -"6 Feet Deep" was on repeat for a bit.)

Herm

• absolute classic. some people fronted on big mike taking willie's place, but mike did his thing. one of my favorite geto boys albums of all time, as a matter of fact.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Straight Gangsterism is my favorite cut. 3-2's verse is

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Could never get into this album. Wasn't there a song on this with Scarface rapping about cereal? No Willie D, either. If this was another group, I'd prolly feel this album more, but after these guys set the bar so high on their previous releases that I was let down by this lp.